Razard86

A Lot Of People On The Forum Do Not Encourage Themselves

38 posts in this topic

If the vulnerability and transparency of the feminine is going to be demonized on this forum as lack of self-love, I give up. If the masculine wants to pretend that his lack of vulnerability is above and superior to the feminine's display then go right ahead. I guess that's the 'red pill'.  Sorry that the feminine is trying her best to explore her inner innards which isn't exactly easy.  The masculine gets to sit back and criticize her, telling her she needs to go to therapy for being vulnerable and transparent. It's not right. 

???????

20 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

If the vulnerability and transparency of the feminine is going to be demonized on this forum as lack of self-love, I give up. If the masculine wants to pretend that his lack of vulnerability is above and superior to the feminine's display then go right ahead. I guess that's the 'red pill'.  Sorry that the feminine is trying her best to explore her inner innards which isn't exactly easy.  The masculine gets to sit back and criticize her, telling her she needs to go to therapy for being vulnerable and transparent. It's not right. 

There is a conflict happening between ascending and descending. 

Both are valid paths and people tend to be more aligned with one path over the other. Masculine wants to ascend and the feminin wants to descend. People should go down the path that they are more naturally gifted in and interested in but at the later stages of development its important to explore both paths to complete one’s development and to embody/integrate both. Razard is focused on the ascending path right now. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I discovered Spirituality in December of last year.

AH! You should've seen me the first year I discovered spirituality xD?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

21 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I don't know if you've noticed on the forum but the majority of those who struggle with self-love are the feminine.  It's the opposite for the masculine, who tends to lack humility and has arrogance for miles. You are basically telling the feminine to stop her spiritual practice and go to therapy instead.  I think it is you here who is triggered, obviously. 

Masculine struggles with self-love way more than feminine, just because men are closed to develop the sensual part of their essence, they are a bit further away from feelings. 
I think guys on the forum are good. I have not noticed them being arrogant, they are just guys who thinks they can outsmart each other. Normal battling between males. 
Now… this is NOT what he was trying to say in this thread. I didn’t pick this vibe that he encouraged feminine to seek therapy. He would never advise this, because therapy implies ego story development. 
Also, he is NOT triggered.

Remember what you see in me is not mine but yours. Mine is what I see in you! 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna This is just the energy I'm picking up from his post.  I'm not going to sit here and play 'nice' and submissive.  His post even plays up the importance of not playing 'nice'.  Its called the sword of truth, not necessarily projection, that may be projection on your part, or it may be truth on your part.  You'll have to decide on that.  At the end of the day, we have to go home and decide for ourselves what is and isn't true for ourselves.  I don't think anybody here is going to change anything unless they realize it for themselves.  Most people on here are spiritually entrenched and assuming the role of teacher with student in their shadow.  All any of us can do is present our own point of view and leave whatever happens after that to fate.  I do think he has the feminine in his shadow but I'm not going to shove this down anybody's throat.  I said it, I stand by it and if it helps, great, if not then feel free to pass on it. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@Proserpina aren’t the negative emotions your feelings towards this a reflection of your own shadow?

Reading a lot of your spiritual experiences and writings I personally would never be able to do spirituality in that way it’s a very feminine way of doing it. it’s clearly the descension path of spiritual awakening. I’m getting the impression that you don’t like or are judging the ascension path.

i’m speaking from my own experiences growing up and observing strong feminine spirituality and not resonating with it and viewing it as ridiculous. Now with more experience I see the importance of different approaches for different people and that the approach that doesn’t resonate for me is a strong reflection of my weaknesses.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Interesting analysis, integral.  Thank you.  Yes, I think there are different paths, feminine and masculine, and it may be causing the 'conflict' in this situation at an almost unconscious level.  I was trying to surface it. 

???????

5 hours ago, Proserpina said:

This is just the energy I'm picking up from his post.  I'm not going to sit here and play 'nice' and submissive.

And who/what interprets that energy? What gives meaning and quality to it? Let’s be honest. Maybe your mind? 
What’s wrong with sitting here and playing submissive? I would encourage you to explore it. Does submission trigger you? Why? We can dive deeper to help you seeing something your mind is hiding. 

You have to understand that everything is a projection of your mind. And there is a reason for it: external objective reality doesn’t exist. There is only You. So whatever projection your mind chooses for today, it will be there. 
I don’t have to decide anything, my dear! I am your pure imagination. Wakey wakey, eggs and bakery…♥️?????

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna If you had already read the thread you would recognize that I've surrendered.  You don't need to further question me, nor wave my 'lack of awakeness' in my face.  I'm trying to create conflict resolution. You can place all the entire blame on me if you want to, that's up to you.  In my eyes, this entire discussion has been a success if this is the full extent of my 'triggering'.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

20 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I don't know if you've noticed on the forum

14 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

If you had already read the thread you would recognize 

I am not trying to be confrontational; we are here to help each other grow.

I have just read the whole entire thread again since you mentioned it.

First of all, I have noticed your predisposition to point people what they have been missing, you did this twice in this thread, please read above.

Second of all, it was not my intention to recognize who had surrendered. We were talking about the author of this thread. I wrote my interpretation of how I see his post. I do not deny any of your experience.

Notice I haven’t said anything about you “lacking awakeness” (as you call it).

Notice how your ego constructed the situation, assigned meaning, and propelled based on all this assumption. I do not even know you. I do not assess nor blame you. I am just here for a pleasant experience.

We do not need to talk to each other arrogantly. Right?

16 hours ago, Galyna said:

Masculine struggles with self-love way more than feminine, just because men are closed to develop the sensual part of their essence, they are a bit further away from feelings. 

I know that I feel good and wet when looking at your picture. 

We males endeavor to be not emotional, but logical in our decisions. So, we may come off as unaware of our feelings, because often we don't feel to the extent, or depth that females will typically feel.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

14 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

We males endeavor to be not emotional, but logical in our decisions. So, we may come off as unaware of our feelings, because often we don't feel to the extent, or depth that females will typically feel.

^I'd say part of it is biology (their hormonal activity is a lot more dynamic than ours) and their brain also, and the other part is socialization. If boys were allowed to cry and express emotion they would be able to connect later on in life much more easily with women and children as men.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

52 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Inappropriate.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I agree, you suppress the emotional part of you. Emotions imply pain as well. But no matter how hard you try, human beings are everything but rational. We are living creatures, we are emotional from head to toes, even though masculine is a bit further away from feminine on the spectrum. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

I agree, you suppress the emotional part of you. Emotions imply pain as well. But no matter how hard you try, human beings are everything but rational. We are living creatures, we are emotional from head to toes, even though masculine is a bit further away from feminine on the spectrum. 

If it wasn't for women, I would have never discovered that I wasn't rational. I would have still assumed that I was sane, and rational. Men are taught that emotions are a hindrance for getting things done. I have a friend who is still in that mindset and life is slowing teaching him that he cannot suppress his emotion from him having a fiancé and a young boy.

Sadly some men don't learn this and either end up with estranged relationships with their children and wife, or killing themselves.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86

Because it is larger than Life.  And requires enormous effort to go where it hurts the most. Nobody is willing to die slowly cutting his body parts. 

Men are way weaker in the field of emotions; they are super apprehensive of emotional pain. Therefore, heart attacks and strokes.

Historically, women managed to survive in an extreme condition better than men. Men are fragile mentally, not physically, of course, due to hormones and various functions they have to perform, and their purpose on Earth. 

But yeah, you know it, I am done with preaching. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

I agree, you suppress the emotional part of you.

I'm not sure I said that. At least that wasn't my intention. I meant that we have different emotions than you. And that difference creates the illusion of emotional suppression.

Think about like how you'd imagine a psychopath to be. You'd probably think they can't feel, or at least they don't feel anything beyond survival feelings, hunger, lust, ambition etc. and maybe happiness on occasion. But they cannot experience the broader spectrum of ordinary feelings, such as guilt, fear of inflicting harm on themself or others, or really anything related to or arising out of the fear of death. 

I think by default, even "empath" men tend to be more psychopathic than women. I'm not saying all men are psychopaths or anything, just that we're more in that direction just by our nature. Ironically, women also seem to be more manipulative than men, even though men on our own tend to be fairly slimy and deceptive.

However, there's something to be said for the possibility that men are more likely to stuff their feelings than women. But bear in mind that both genders do the same things or at least very similar things, just that there are differences that exist. So, there's plenty of instances of women also trying to escape their emotions.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Emotions imply pain as well.

Only if there exists damage to be felt. The damaged often find themselves too weak to take it. Perhaps counterintuitively, men are actually more likely to be fragile in this respect. Probably because they aren't designed to give birth.

On a somewhat related note, many analgesic drugs inhibit prostaglandin synthesis, which is essentially the immune system's way of figuring out what needs healing/repairing. Pain in general helps induce healing as strange as that may seem.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

But no matter how hard you try, human beings are everything but rational.

Couldn't you just as easily make the opposite argument? Humans are probably the most logical beings on Earth. They argue in court and in politics, and even in everyday life using logic. And sure, there's some decision making that people do which isn't logical at all, because they still have instincts similar to animals. Ironically, it's often the decisions which appear most irrational that are actually the best.

And of course, something that can said of nearly all of my statements, and everyone else's here regarding male/female differences. I'm really only speaking generally, in a rather unnuanced fashion. If we were to be more specific, we'd find that men and women are totally the same and totally different in every way possible.

46 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Men are taught that emotions are a hindrance for getting things done.

The funny thing about that is that it's more insane to separate thought and emotion than conjoin them. Humans have this strange way of dividing their logic against their feelings and vice versa. Something you may discover is that if they become one, you become saner than ever before. 

Were you only logical and purely unemotional, purely intuitive, devoid of any feeling whatsoever. Then you'd see everything for the nothing that it is, and you wouldn't care about anything. How can you care when caring is a feeling?

On the other hand, you could become perfectly emotional totally devoid of any intuitional insight or logic, rationale etc. Where you'd have essentially the inverse problem, you'd feel very strongly but you'd be too powerfully affected by the world outside of you to do anything about it.

The only way to perfection, is to have sweetness of emotion and intellectual discernment in equilibrium. Without this, insanity ensues. Of course, perfection isn't something humans strive for, at least not so much anymore.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

The funny thing about that is that it's more insane to separate thought and emotion than conjoin them. Humans have this strange way of dividing their logic against their feelings and vice versa. Something you may discover is that if they become one, you become saner than ever before. 

Were you only logical and purely unemotional, purely intuitive, devoid of any feeling whatsoever. Then you'd see everything for the nothing that it is, and you wouldn't care about anything. How can you care when caring is a feeling?

On the other hand, you could become perfectly emotional totally devoid of any intuitional insight or logic, rationale etc. Where you'd have essentially the inverse problem, you'd feel very strongly but you'd be too powerfully affected by the world outside of you to do anything about it.

The only way to perfection, is to have sweetness of emotion and intellectual discernment in equilibrium. Without this, insanity ensues. Of course, perfection isn't something humans strive for, at least not so much anymore.

While I agree, the problem is we were never sane to begin with, we only pretend to be.