Razard86

A Lot Of People On The Forum Do Not Encourage Themselves

38 posts in this topic

Giving away authority. The most common activity of egos. Egos always pedestalize something. Egos run around looking for something to admire all because it feels unworthy.

If you tell the average ego it is God it wouldn't believe over the constant battering of its self-talk.

It's self talk is so normalized in its direct experience that it is weak and unvaluable that it runs on autopilot outside of its own awareness.

Alot of you on the forums don't like my style because you lack self-love. You don't believe in yourself and constantly get triggered and want things to be nice. 

When has reality ever been completely nice? Spirituality is about integrating your trauma, is that nice? Spirituality is about dealing with adversity as it comes is that nice? Spirituality is about learning to expand your point of view is that nice? Spirituality is about accepting vulnerability and being okay being vulnerable is that nice?

It is about DEATH to all that you identify with is that nice? It's about the dissolution of all meaning and purpose in search for the absolute is that nice?

Spirituality is not a club, it's not a hangout spot, it's the highest form of therapy. What's the number one rule of therapy? Face the truth. Whatever is there face it.

I discovered Spirituality in December of last year. This is not to brag, but the growth you are capable of making is staggering if you take this work seriously.

Would you all please 🙏 give yourselves some got damn love. Speak good of yourself. Just practice it, do it for a week. One week is that too much? 

Can you please stop thinking others are better than you? Please? Is the brainwashing that severe? Must you constantly erect infallible heroes who you believe you will never equal? 

If you study ANY of your heroes seriously you will discover they were flawed as ALL hell. I know a lot of you don't take truth seriously enough because you would know that by now. Go read the autobiographies of the people you admire. Really study them, I mean it! You do that enough you will awaken to the fact they are no different than you.

They struggle with the same fears and judgments. I've already said before that only awakening can free you from it. But many of you would do better to just pursue therapy and leave Spirituality alone.

If you are not ready to potentially go insane and destabilize your reality.....leave this stuff alone...otherwise you may regret it.

 


The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you should focus a bit more on yourself than coming here gaslighting the whole forum. 

Your actions have been criticized for valid reasons. Maybe it's you who needs to take his own advice for once. 

I guess you want a repetition of this. 

 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

 Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real spirituality is tough.  You have to face that hating the things that you love to hate is a trap keeping you bound in an illusion.  You have to give up being a victim.  All your usual coping mechanisms are just gone.  That is why most people fake it.


Vincit omnia Veritas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoiler alert - wait for this thread to blow up. Sensationalism as usual. 

 

 

 


♡✸♡.

 Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

true spirituality is about reconfiguring the energetic pattern that you are. Undo all the ties whose raw material is fear, break all the barriers and open your heart to infinity and become infinity. all that you repeat about only you exist, you are god, you are creating reality... they are just more words. You are in a stage of work: the theoretical. and it must be said that you are covering it thoroughly and with dedication. respect to that. but the real is yet to come, if it comes. I would say it is possible. 

but keep this in mind: you haven't even started walking yet

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything you target, you target the struggles of the feminine.  She struggles with self-love.  I don't know if you've noticed on the forum but the majority of those who struggle with self-love are the feminine.  It's the opposite for the masculine, who tends to lack humility and has arrogance for miles. You are basically telling the feminine to stop her spiritual practice and go to therapy instead.  I think it is you here who is triggered, obviously.  Not 'niceness' is fine.  I've written in my journal about the value of the masculine and the sword of truth and I value your presence on the forum. 

Edited by Proserpina

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Everything you target, you target the struggles of the feminine.  She struggles with self-love.  I don't know if you've noticed on the forum but the majority of those who struggle with self-love are the feminine.  It's the opposite for the masculine, who tends to lack humility and has arrogance for miles. You are basically telling the feminine to stop her spiritual practice and go to therapy instead.  I think it is you here who is triggered, obviously.  Not 'niceness' is fine.  I've written in my journal about the value of the masculine and the sword of truth and I value your presence on the forum. 

On point. But I think there's more going on than just suppression of the feminine. 

I get this feeling that he is doing this for egoic reasons, always spanking the forum. He probably has an addiction where he has to criticize and find fault even with the littlest things and weave some illogical theory around it when things need not be that overly complicated. 

It's like he is the living example of the antithesis of Occams Razor. 

 


♡✸♡.

 Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

always spanking the forum.

That sounds like fun. I love spanking people.


Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that the ego always pedestalizes, whether to others or itself. It thrives on feeling special, and doesn't care if the specialness is due to apparent inferiority or superiority.

What the ego cannot stand is sincere love, which is realizing the sameness in all beings. Love others, love yourself, it is the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could really make these posts more concise.  The point gets lots in these walls of text.  Paragraphs only work when there's fewer than 13 of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the way Eckhart Tolle represents and understands the feminine (who are most likely to suffer from this supposed lack of 'self-love' on this forum).  He knows how to approach the subject.  She isn't egotistical, with an inferior ego per se.  She might have a feminine pain-body.  "Generally speaking, it is easier for a woman to feel and be in her body, so she is naturally closer to Being and potentially closer to enlightenment than a man.”  To plaster egotism on these people and tell them all to go to therapy instead of exploring spirituality doesn't feel right.  I think the masculine should maybe look in the mirror and take a look at his own faults like arrogance and maybe consider dropping spirituality himself.  See how that makes him feel to be told something like that. 


🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, getting a lot of hate here. Am I the only one who loves this dude? He’s shown me my weak side and biases a couple times before and he has no shame about it. He also makes sense, I can tell he’s not just talking out of his ass. Not to mention he posts a lot of valuable information consistently which I haven’t seen anyone else do. At least not as much as he does. 

Edited by michaelcycle00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, michaelcycle00 said:

Am I the only one who loves this dude?

No. He reminds me of Morpheus from The Matrix, especially with that profile picture.


 "If you showed a caveman our technology, he would think it was magic. And if you showed a modern man magic, he would think it was technology." - Outlast (video game)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Wow, getting a lot of hate here. Am I the only one who loves this dude? He’s shown me my weak side and biases a couple times before and he has no shame about it. He also makes sense, I can tell he’s not just talking out of his ass. Not to mention he posts a lot of valuable information consistently which I haven’t seen anyone else do. At least not as much as he does. 

No, i like razard, he has a mind really penetrating, sharp. he could became open and authentic, but now he's a radioactive ball of ego. Sorry to poke you razard, i love you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, i like razard, he has a mind really penetrating, sharp. he could became open and authentic, but now he's a radioactive ball of ego. Sorry to poke you razard, i love you. 

Don't get me wrong, I like him too but these days he is giving me the vibes of 

"Rebuke in the name of Jesus, rebuke in the name of Jesus." xD:D

 


♡✸♡.

 Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Don't get me wrong, I like him too but these days he is giving me the vibes of 

"Rebuke in the name of Jesus, rebuke in the name of Jesus." xD:D

 

He's very likable.  He's like a sponge, open-minded, sharp, loving, insightful, and truthful.  Love you Razard ❤️


🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Proserpina said:

He's very likable.  He's like a sponge, open-minded, sharp, loving, insightful, and truthful.  Love you Razard ❤️

Yea but just because a person is likable does not mean that they shouldn't be criticized. 

I look at this from a meta perspective. 

This is not so much about Razard but about his opinions. You can always say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Fair enough. 

But tomorrow an abused victim enters the forum who are already suicidal and talk about their traumatic experience of gaslighting. Someone like Razard lecture them on how it's their fault and there's no gaslighting and how it was their personal responsibility and everything they suffered was a result of their own consequence, that person might feel gaslighted again and what if they actually commit suicide? 

Will there be a moral obligation to point out that such advice or opinions are dangerous? 

So there's a greater good in opposing his opinions because they can lead to bad consequences under extreme situations. 

Not like there's high possibility of such a thing happening. But even if there's a very low chance of such an occurrence, it's a very tragic thing to happen. 

So I don't think that appeasing Razard's ego just because he is a good contributor should come at the price of someone's life tomorrow. 

It's important to consider things in perspective. 

In the context of the forum, it's all fine and merry. But people who come here are sometimes battling with real problems. 

 


♡✸♡.

 Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yea but just because a person is likable does not mean that they shouldn't be criticized. 

I look at this from a meta perspective. 

This is not so much about Razard but about his opinions. You can always say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Fair enough. 

But tomorrow an abused victim enters the forum who are already suicidal and talk about their traumatic experience of gaslighting. Someone like Razard lecture them on how it's their fault and there's no gaslighting and how it was their personal responsibility and everything they suffered was a result of their own consequence, that person might feel gaslighted again and what if they actually commit suicide? 

Will there be a moral obligation to point out that such advice or opinions are dangerous? 

So there's a greater good in opposing his opinions because they can lead to bad consequences under extreme situations. 

Not like there's high possibility of such a thing happening. But even if there's a very low chance of such an occurrence, it's a very tragic thing to happen. 

So I don't think that appeasing Razard's ego just because he is a good contributor should come at the price of someone's life tomorrow. 

It's important to consider things in perspective. 

In the context of the forum, it's all fine and merry. But people who come here are sometimes battling with real problems. 

 

@Tyler Robinson Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tyler Robinson I understand what you are saying and I agree.  I was just saying that I like him too.  I was just sharing the entire picture of the situation, not trying to appease to his ego necessarily.  The entire picture of the situation (imo) is that he is a good guy sometimes whose intuition is grossly off the mark and ego has gone off the rails at times.  He has a lot of potential.  


🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Osaid said:

No. He reminds me of Morpheus from The Matrix, especially with that profile picture.

😭

 

153029FB-D426-4680-9BF9-E2604CDD8B69.jpeg


How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now