Phil King

Is Joe Biden Cognitively ok.

28 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, StormLight said:

if providing pictures and videos of someone clearly getting uncomfortably close to women and children in a weird and creepy way is somehow suggesting conspiracy theory then I dont know what the hell went wrong with this forum. 

Be careful with conjecture, used this way its as good as slander and is not permitted on the forum.

All i see is a loving old man, you are unfamiliar with some cultures expressions of affection.

His love language is likely physical touch and is natural playful with children.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StormLight

The reason why those may be considered conspiracy theories is because of how similar they are to other conspiracy theories. Have you heard of Qanon? The Reptilian and grays? The chemical called adrenal chrome?

They also are considered conspiracy theories because of how they instill fear unto those who are lost and directionless. Those who are of a lower stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing and ego development, state of being, life experiences and otber lines of development, are more vulnerable to the disinformation and misinformation from conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theories are attractive ideas to busy a fearful mind away from fear and into thinking and believing patterns that are not really there and it then becomes it's own addiction.

Also, while you haven't exactly accused Biden or Trump, you strongly hinted and heavily implied Biden was one:

The other problem is you are mixing a moral claim with a legal claim of action against Biden, on just likelihood of him being a pedophile, without any proof of his actual sexual orientation.

So, all together, this not only makes you a conspiracy theorist, but an irresponsible person if this ends up being not true. 

Biden is being investigated of human trafficking, which says they suspect him of that, and in my opinion if hes doing that sort of thign, he may be an abuser as well. 

Imagine the irresponsibility of something that was so bad, ended up being true, but people who tried to expose it or get to the truth of it were all censored and cancelled. could go both ways i suppose, but i provided decent evidence to support my thought of him being a pedophile, a criminal investigation into him, and pictures of beyond creepy things, which there are copuntless of. I think its likely, but the GOP are doing an official investgation so I dont have to, it's in their hands.

Yes i think he should be in jail thats just my opinion. Its jumping to conclusions but thats just my opinion.

11 minutes ago, integral said:

All i see is a loving old man, you are unfamiliar with some cultures expressions of affection.

You're right, this is pure love <3 

Oh right and since leo said pedophilia is love i guess I see what you mean xD

14 minutes ago, integral said:

You are unfamiliar with creepy energy 

I think Biden is a joke. Like a middle finger from those who are in control. He's obviously mentally unfit to run a country. 

The political subforum here is very strange to me. It's a bit like you can parrot leo's political views or you're out. Don't go to far out of his box. Don't dare to speak about covid vaccination or a "conspiracy theory".

Well for me, I take one look at Biden and I see that he is not taking any decision, he's almost like a empty vessel not really knowing where he is and what he's doing. I take one look at people like Dr. Fauci and I instantly know he is a corrupted liar. I have this since always, I always know when someone is lying. It happens with complete strangers, I just know they're lying even tho I've never seen them before, 10 minutes later I talk with them about their deepest emotional wounds.

Obviously what I said is a joke. Biden is doing a great job. I hope he gets elected for another 4 years. Knowing people by looking at them and connecting to their energy is self deception and a fantasy. And take your booster shot by the trusted pfizer company and boost your children. 

11 minutes ago, Christoph Werner said:

Knowing people by looking at them and connecting to their energy is self deception and a fantasy. 

aha do they say that here? I must have missed that

such deluded fools who believe in that stuff

It sure dont look like he is. And his supporters are clearly in denial of his mental state. Bias is everywhere.