Phil King

Is Joe Biden Cognitively ok.

28 posts in this topic

I obviously still think hes more fit for office than trump or desantis, but will Biden be able to hold up in a televised debate against trump? Will the american people see him do this a lot and suppose he has dementia or something, and then vote for trump? Are these just cherrypicked examples from right wing propaganda, and in reality Joe Bidens much more articulate? Also is there anyone who could oppose Joe Biden for running for the democrats in 2024?

Edited by Phil King

Yes, he just turn 80 years old and he has been perceived as a "gaffe machine." However, he already undoubtedly beat Trump in his first debate with him and arguably beat him again in his second debate with him. 

Btw, earlier this year, RNC officially decided to withdraw from the commission on the Presidential debates because of how "unfair" and "biased" the CPD has become (which is quite laughable). They also have already warned the commission not to allow any future Republican presidential nominees from participating in any CPD- sponsored debates unless the commission changes the rules in the way they want it to be. So, it doesn't look like Trump or any other future GOP presidential nominees will be participating in the 2024 presidential debates for the general election unless something changes.

Also, Biden still comes off as a much more dignified and much wiser person and leader than Trump. 

Further, it would be a big mistake for the Democrats if another Democrat tries to run against Biden for Democratic nomination. 

He will be President again,so doesn't matter one way or another. Greet your new President in 2024 who keeps forgetting directions. He might accidentally crown Kamala Harris as New president. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

25 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

He beat Trump in the 2020 debates.

Also there's this:

Must've upped his Adderall for this occasion.

wth that streamer is kinda impressive.  He sounds like an ENTP.

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Must've upped his Adderall for this occasion.

wth that streamer is kinda impressive.  He sounds like an ENTP.

That streamer, is the adopted son of Destiny, of course he'd at least be rhetorically impressive.

@Hardkill Joe biden and his family are now being investigated by the GOP for human trafficking. 

I'm surprised you like this guy so much, he is very likely a pedophile. Tons of pictures and videos on record of him getting very close to women who are visibly uncomfortable.

Also getting really close to children.... these are just a few of the creepy pictures

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC_8UMycn05epG4g5WD1c635727481057771794-AP-APTOPIX-Obama-Beau

This one really takes the cake for the most creepy and fucked up

Fucking unbelievably creepy

If he's being investigated for human trafficking, which would mean they suspect him of doing it, then these photos (and you can find wayyyy more) and videos really support that probability. 

@StormLight

3 hours ago, StormLight said:

@Hardkill Joe biden and his family are now being investigated by the GOP for human trafficking. 

I'm surprised you like this guy so much, he is very likely a pedophile. Tons of pictures and videos on record of him getting very close to women who are visibly uncomfortable.

Also getting really close to children.... these are just a few of the creepy pictures

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC_8UMycn05epG4g5WD1c635727481057771794-AP-APTOPIX-Obama-Beau

If he's being investigated for human trafficking, which would mean they suspect him of doing it, then these photos (and you can find wayyyy more) and videos really support that probability. 

Yeah, those pictures and videos are creepy, not a good look for Biden. Why is America voting people with some creep in them? Are there really no alternative candidates? Plus, Biden's mental health is clearly deteriorating at this point, so, who's the next president?

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StormLight

Yeah, those pictures and videos are creepy, not a good look for Biden. Why is America voting people with some creep in them? Are there really no alternative candidates? Plus, Biden's mental health is clearly deteriorating at this point, so, who's the next president?

His mental health is still overall fine. It’s certainly much better than even Ronald Reagan’s was by the end of his presidency when he was in his late 70s.

11 hours ago, StormLight said:

I have a feeling that these investigations the GOP in House are going to do will end up backfiring on themselves. They might inadvertently hand Biden and Democrats the whole 2024 election because it will make their party seem even more extreme, dangerous, and out of touch with the needs of the American public.

Edited by Hardkill

@StormLight Yeah he is very wierd around children. I guess if the GOP chose to press him on this issue, the democrats would probably bring up Trumps past connections with Epstein 

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I have a feeling that these investigations the GOP in House are going to do will end up backfiring on themselves. They might inadvertently hand Biden and Democrats the whole 2024 election because it will make their party seem even more extreme, dangerous, and out of touch they are becoming with the needs of the American public.

We've already seen some of this in the midterm elections. Almost every republican whos main issue was the 2020 election results and had other crazy ideas about infringing on democracy lost their race.

@Willie These are very old sources from when he wasnt even elected. From what Ive seen during his actual time in office, he has all intents to run again.

@Phil King

Well, that’s a shame if so. I’d rather see someone else nominated as the Democratic candidate. I’m kinda surprised he got through 4 years. I was mainly voting against Trump in 2020 and was really hopeful that the 2024 election wouldn’t be the same “lesser of 2 evils” it’s been twice in a row now. I was looking forward to something different.

So I hope you’re wrong.

4 minutes ago, Willie said:

So I hope you’re wrong.

lol i hope so too.

4 minutes ago, Willie said:

was really hopeful that the 2024 election wouldn’t be the same “lesser of 2 evils” it’s been twice in a row now. I was looking forward to something different.

Same here. I just dont know who would the dems would have run instead of Biden. Maybe Kamala Harris or Bernie, but i dont know if theyd be accepted by a wide majority of americans

6 minutes ago, Willie said:

I’m kinda surprised he got through 4 years

Its not over yet:P

3 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Its not over yet:P

Yeah, true. We could end up with a de facto female president yet.

9 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I have a feeling that these investigations the GOP in House are going to do will end up backfiring on themselves. They might inadvertently hand Biden and Democrats the whole 2024 election because it will make their party seem even more extreme, dangerous, and out of touch with the needs of the American public.

Biden should be in prison, he's very likely a pedophile. I dont care if he's doing good things for the us or is better than other presidents, he's without a doubt creepy and may be a criminal, no amount of good presidency can excuse abusing a child

5 minutes ago, StormLight said:

Biden should be in prison, he's very likely a pedophile. I dont care if he's doing good things for the us or is better than other presidents, he's without a doubt creepy and may be a criminal, no amount of good presidency can excuse abusing a child

Then Trump should already be locked up either in a maximum security prison cell for the rest of his life or be executed for all of the crimes he's actually committed.

Btw, I would be very careful if I were you. Toxic conspiracy theories and right wing dogma aren't allowed on this forum.

Just now, Hardkill said:

Then Trump should already be locked up either in a maximum security prison cell for the rest of his life or be executed for all of the crimes he's actually committed.

Btw, I would be very careful if I were you. Toxic conspiracy theories and right wing dogma aren't allowed on this forum.

sure, if trump is a criminal and they can prove that then i wouldn't dispute it. I never said Biden was for sure a pedophile, it's likely, Tons of politicains should be in jail Im not in support of anyone. 

if providing pictures and videos of someone clearly getting uncomfortably close to women and children in a weird and creepy way is somehow suggesting conspiracy theory then I dont know what the hell went wrong with this forum. 

How in the hell is it a conspiracy theory to say "hey, i think this guy might be a pedophile, here's why, i can provide pictures and videos that support this claim and that show creepy tendencies of it." Imagine if it ended up being true and everyone who thought so and suggested it ended up being deplatformed and cancelled.

@StormLight

8 minutes ago, StormLight said:

sure, if trump is a criminal and they can prove that then i wouldn't dispute it. I never said Biden was for sure a pedophile, it's likely, Tons of politicains should be in jail Im not in support of anyone. 

if providing pictures and videos of someone clearly getting uncomfortably close to women and children in a weird and creepy way is somehow suggesting conspiracy theory then I dont know what the hell went wrong with this forum. 

How in the hell is it a conspiracy theory to say "hey, i think this guy might be a pedophile, here's why, i can provide pictures and videos that support this claim and that show creepy tendencies of it." Imagine if it ended up being true and everyone who thought so and suggested it ended up being deplatformed and cancelled.

The reason why those may be considered conspiracy theories is because of how similar they are to other conspiracy theories. Have you heard of Qanon? The Reptilian and grays? The chemical called adrenal chrome?

They also are considered conspiracy theories because of how they instill fear unto those who are lost and directionless. Those who are of a lower stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing and ego development, state of being, life experiences and otber lines of development, are more vulnerable to the disinformation and misinformation from conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theories are attractive ideas to busy a fearful mind away from fear and into thinking and believing patterns that are not really there and it then becomes it's own addiction.

Also, while you haven't exactly accused Biden or Trump, you strongly hinted and heavily implied Biden was one:

31 minutes ago, StormLight said:

The other problem is you are mixing a moral claim with a legal claim of action against Biden, on just likelihood of him being a pedophile, without any proof of his actual sexual orientation.

So, all together, this not only makes you a conspiracy theorist, but an irresponsible person if this ends up being not true.