Razard86

The Secret To Overcoming Desiring To Stop Desiring

7 posts in this topic

Many on the spiritual path want to release all desire so they fight and struggle to release this attachment. THIS IS A TRAP!! Why? Because you are selfish. But you say...well I want to stop being selfish, how do I do that? Are you kidding me? Do you not realize what you are asking? What is reality? The Self. Reality....IS SELFISH!!! Reality is IN LOVE WITH ITSELF!!! You are just one POV of an infinite POV. Reality is INFINITELY SELFISH!!! It loves all of its POV equally!!! Do you get it? So the trap is judging your selfishness, selfishness is LOVE, that LOVE is expressed as DESIRE, so you cannot get rid of desire....because you are one POV trying to reconnect to the INFINITE POV!!!

Do you get it? So stop this silly game of trying to get rid of desire, YOU CAN'T ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!! GOD IS LOVE!!! HOW CAN GOD GET RID OF LOVE....IF GOD IS LOVE!!! So one of the things you have to realize is that you are SELFISH!!! And that's okay!!! You don't have a choice in being selfish!!! But you say.....I want to become selfless. You don't BECOME selfless, you already are!!! Selfless and Selfish is just an identity game. When you realize that ALL IS SELF, you just stop being finitely selfish, and you become INFINITELY SELFISH!!! 

What is infinite selfishness? Infinite Selfishness is equal love of all self, so no boundaries, all is self, if all is self, then all is well. This is how you escape the trap of desiring to rid yourself of all desire...with this realization. Notice how simple it is? You see how you craft these traps? Its so funny!!! You really think you slick don't you?? Lol but don't worry, I'm here to help you stop tricking yourself....ALL FOR LOVE!!! 

But hey...if you don't want to undue the illusion...that's okay too, just block me, ignore me and carry on as you will. 

Now ignorantly many Christians do not understand that Jesus's message was in line with Universal Love. Reality Loves you as you are, so in every relationship you seek self acceptance as you are, and at what level you do not receive it you rebel. Conflict between any two is just a refusal to accept another as they are. Now many will say does this mean I need to be a doormat? No, because you would not desire another that you love and cherish to be a doormat. You see? Think of who you love and cherish the most? What would you desire for them? Extrapolate that onto yourself and all of existence. 

Would you want them to live to freely make their own decisions? Would you desire their happiness? Would you desire for them freedom of expression? Would you desire for them peace and joy? Would you desire for them growth and exploration? Ask yourself these questions....ponder about this....and it will become evident what is being pointed too. 

Any resistance to what is, is judgment. Even resisting the resistance is judgment. If you judge, the only way to drop it, is to not judge the judgment. Explore it, seek to connect and understand why it is there, sit in it...and it will eventually fall away. Is there a specific ego you encounter who triggers you? GREAT!!! You have just discovered judgment within you. NOW...allow their expression without judgment!! Now you might say...I don't feel safe around them, okay then leave. But you don't need to be with them, to still experience them. In the safety of distance from them, experience them in your mind. Play back past events, and allow those events to express themselves in your mind. As resistance comes....don't fight it...allow it. Keep doing this over and over...and eventually....it will self-correct itself. 

When you face a fear and allow it expression...it falls away...in the face of your presence. Many of you wait for psychedelic trips to do this....lol. YOU ARE A TRIP! You can do it right now within your mind. Play back any event that brings resistance...and do so till the resistance falls away completely.....

Here is a pattern you will notice the Bible had for this. All the major religions do obviously. https://biblehub.com/matthew/7-12.htm

^^ I say all the above in love. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

What about desire to survive? If you were truly conscious of yourself as God, why be limited? 

This isn't a nihilistic question btw. I'm genuinely curious what your thoughts are.

Edited by Godishere

5 minutes ago, Godishere said:

What about desire to survive? If you were truly conscious of yourself as God, why be limited? 

This isn't a nihilistic question btw. I'm genuinely curious what your thoughts are.

Well explain to me what is trying to survive. What is survival? Also...what makes you think....life doesn't want you to survive? Why would you think life would be against you surviving? In your direct experience....how has life been AGAINST you surviving?

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Well explain to me what is trying to survive. What is survival? Also...what makes you think....life doesn't want you to survive? Why would you think life would be against you surviving?

When I say survive, I mean the desire for needs to be met and things to go your way in life. What I'm asking is if reality is an illusion and you can't die, why have the desire to survive? If you're conscious it's an illusion why would you care about anything? Do you think this is what keeps us dreaming? 

11 minutes ago, Godishere said:

When I say survive, I mean the desire for needs to be met and things to go your way in life. What I'm asking is if reality is an illusion and you can't die, why have the desire to survive? If you're conscious it's an illusion why would you care about anything? Do you think this is what keeps us dreaming? 

1. The desire for needs to be met, is the expression of love. Without a desire for needs to be met, yes the dream would collapse. You need survival to be in place to keep you grounded in the dream, without survival the dream cannot be REAL. 

2. You are correct...if you are conscious its an illusion...you stop caring about anything....you equally care about everything....and then you become free. No attachment to any outcome. 

Notice how Sadhguru is able to express this point. 

When an ego wants to survive, it is addicted to winning. It creates concepts such as failure/loss/defeat, and I won't go into it so deeply in this thread but at its core a desire to win= feelings of unworthiness. As long as you win =worthy. If you lose =unworthy. Survival is always about coming out on top, being powerful, invulnerable, admired, respected, revered, worshipped, emulated, and listened too. 

Reality equally humbles all egos in this respect...to showcase that it equally respects all. In reality's eyes, all POV are equally God. As thus all POV are worthy of being powerful, invulnerable, admired, respected, revered, worshipped, emulated, and listened too. Everything that has ever happened, is reality revealing to every POV this fact. 

It reveals this through the game of survival, which revolves around a game of identity.

God this is so good. ???

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

the end of desire is when someone realizes that one thing is equal to anything else, since you are everything. Life is the same as death, pain as pleasure, loneliness as company. you are reality and there is nothing of reality that you reject. you love everything equally. then, you stop wishing, since wishing is preferring one thing over another