Razard86

Why There Is No Other

20 posts in this topic

Many of you are still attached to the concept of an other. But notice...every other....is always experience within. The sound of their voice....within. Their smell within. Their physical touch within. Their presence and energy within. Its funny...how you play this silly identity game. When you are angry at them, you call your anger their fault. So you give them ownership of your anger. You only feel anger, because they are the catalyst, the anger you feel was THRUSTED upon you, it just HAPPENED to you. But!!!! The sound of the voice you hear, and all other perception.....you claim that perception is your own creation, but the representation of that perception...is THEM!!!!

So let's get this straight....the vision you have is YOURS. The ability to smell is YOURS. The ability to feel touch is YOURS. The ability to feel emotion is YOURS. Okay....but an object cannot be perceived....without perception. So the absence of vision is the absence of visual objects, the absence of smell is the absence of stinky and fragrants, the absence of physical touch is the absence of physical matter, etc.. So then...if perception is yours....then perception is you. And if perception brings forth reality.....then reality is YOU. 

You play these identity games of this is me, but that is other....and its complete and utter nonsense!! There is no external universe, there is no inside or outside, its all just there. There is no filter or barrier, only illusions of space, distance, etc. When you close your eyes....you perceive no distance, no height none of that, but if you keep it closed and start dreaming.....all of that unfolds. So if you can close your eyes right now, and distance, height, etc. can emerge,.....then how is that any different with YOUR EYES OPEN!!! You play these silly little games...oh when I close my eyes its different, but when my eyes are open.....THATS WHEN ITS REAL!!!

LOL! So funny!!! How childish you are!!! What is this PEEK A BOO? Close my eyes....not real, open my eyes its real!!!! Just like a baby!!! The truth? They are the same...they are just different in their expression. You see when water is hot or cold, it is expressed differently...but you don't say....oh hot water is fake but cold water is real!!! But if you closed your eyes right now....and imagined water you would say its fake right? But if you fall asleep, and your dream became vivid enough....the water in that dream is REAL!!!! Right until you wake up!!! NOW its fake again, ONLY because you woke up!!!

You see? When will you own up to these silly little arbitrary flimsy rules!!! You are bullshitting and making it up, and you can't even keep it together!! What is real? What is imaginary? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! You don't have a line, you keep moving it and if you get fooled enough its real!!! So real is what you believe, and fake is what you believe. That's it!!! No different than a master con artist that fools you into believing his con. Its all real.....until the jig is up!!!

So stop this silly questioning you already know the answer. It took modern science decades to admit...that all science is entangled with the measurer....NO DUH scientists!!! When you conduct science....it will always be entangled with your perception!! Why? Because it is all perception!!! That perception is just MIND, its all MIND. Stop playing these games....you cannot escape MIND, MIND is all there is and will ever be. 

But you sure do love trying to construct more hide and seek games huh? Want some more PEEK A BO? When will it get old? 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

interesting subject, well developed. Let me add a detail. you are infinite. Total and absolutely infinite. any appearance of finiteness is just that... appearance.

then, any smell, any sensation, is also infinite. Do you know what the implication of this is? that absolutely everything you see, a crumb of bread on the ground, is infinite. and therefore it is you (infinity) in all your totality. there are no parts in infinity. part is equal to infinity. It's weird physics, weird math, which boils down to: everything=infinity.

where do I want to go? that the guy I'm seeing walking down the street right now is total infinity. it is me, completely, and it is having an apparent experience exactly the same as me. the same as the chair where I am sitting. infinity is alive beyond what a human mind understands. we are all the absolute one.

@Razard86 so what if there is no other and mind loves this game?  
you don’t accept this part of yourself that enjoys “the other”, do you? So every time you go on a journey into illusion, you need to beat yourself with a stick! How cruel. But remember it is all your creation, why being pissy about it. 
Maybe we should allow balance. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@Razard86 so what if there is no other and mind loves this game?  
you don’t accept this part of yourself that enjoys “the other”, do you? So every time you go on a journey into illusion, you need to beat yourself with a stick! How cruel. But remember it is all your creation, why being pissy about it. 
Maybe we should allow balance. 

I do accept this part of me, but Galyna...this is the Spirituality thread...where people are coming to do the last game...the game of waking up to the game. You have "your creations" asking questions to which they already know the answers. That is why I wrote this thread.

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

But you sure do love trying to construct more hide-and-seek games huh? Want some more PEEK A BO?  When will it get old? So true consciousness so loves to play hide and seek with itself and it will do so for a while longer it already awoke it knows already but it seems to want to go back to the dream for while longer. God had a choice once he awaken but he chose to go back because of Love?❤️♾️❤️?

Totally agree. Here is the funny part, at my job I keep coming across people who know a little bit of Spirituality. Just came across a young 24 year old woman who excitedly said we are everything and nothing at the same time but its a paradox and we cannot understand it logically. I smiled...I was like I told people on the forum people are starting to wake up. Of course....I don't believe she is doing any deep dives yet, but even knowing that much means the interest is there.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

There is no “other” is a late stage of the awakening process. Afterwards, “other” is integrated back into the totality of wholeness.

Saying there is no “other” is still subtle duality. That has to be let go.

Edited by YogiCosmos

14 minutes ago, YogiCosmos said:

There is no “other” is a late stage of the awakening process. Afterwards, “other” is integrated back into the totality of wholeness.

Saying there is no “other” is still subtle duality. That has to be let go.

Yes, its an intricate dance...of dropping everything to go infinite, then bringing it back to the dualistic experience and recontextualize it. Many people get lost in the pointers. All pointers are RELATIVISTIC they are only true in RELATION to what is being described.

If that one thing can be understood then communication of absolute to the relative can be better understood. There not being an other is absolutely true, but relatively....there is an other. 

But I am interested in how saying their is no other is subtle duality? Other is the belief of a subject object relationship, saying their is no other destroys that duality. It just says....subject. Of course you could say the term subject is finite and is thus dualistic, but you could express it in a way that does not limit. But anyway it is what it is.

Edited by Razard86

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Many of you are still attached to the concept of an other. But notice...every other....is always experience within. The sound of their voice....within. Their smell within. Their physical touch within. Their presence and energy within. Its funny...how you play this silly identity game. When you are angry at them, you call your anger their fault. So you give them ownership of your anger. You only feel anger, because they are the catalyst, the anger you feel was THRUSTED upon you, it just HAPPENED to you. But!!!! The sound of the voice you hear, and all other perception.....you claim that perception is your own creation, but the representation of that perception...is THEM!!!!

So let's get this straight....the vision you have is YOURS. The ability to smell is YOURS. The ability to feel touch is YOURS. The ability to feel emotion is YOURS. Okay....but an object cannot be perceived....without perception. So the absence of vision is the absence of visual objects, the absence of smell is the absence of stinky and fragrants, the absence of physical touch is the absence of physical matter, etc.. So then...if perception is yours....then perception is you. And if perception brings forth reality.....then reality is YOU. 

You play these identity games of this is me, but that is other....and its complete and utter nonsense!! There is no external universe, there is no inside or outside, its all just there. There is no filter or barrier, only illusions of space, distance, etc. When you close your eyes....you perceive no distance, no height none of that, but if you keep it closed and start dreaming.....all of that unfolds. So if you can close your eyes right now, and distance, height, etc. can emerge,.....then how is that any different with YOUR EYES OPEN!!! You play these silly little games...oh when I close my eyes its different, but when my eyes are open.....THATS WHEN ITS REAL!!!

LOL! So funny!!! How childish you are!!! What is this PEEK A BOO? Close my eyes....not real, open my eyes its real!!!! Just like a baby!!! The truth? They are the same...they are just different in their expression. You see when water is hot or cold, it is expressed differently...but you don't say....oh hot water is fake but cold water is real!!! But if you closed your eyes right now....and imagined water you would say its fake right? But if you fall asleep, and your dream became vivid enough....the water in that dream is REAL!!!! Right until you wake up!!! NOW its fake again, ONLY because you woke up!!!

You see? When will you own up to these silly little arbitrary flimsy rules!!! You are bullshitting and making it up, and you can't even keep it together!! What is real? What is imaginary? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! You don't have a line, you keep moving it and if you get fooled enough its real!!! So real is what you believe, and fake is what you believe. That's it!!! No different than a master con artist that fools you into believing his con. Its all real.....until the jig is up!!!

So stop this silly questioning you already know the answer. It took modern science decades to admit...that all science is entangled with the measurer....NO DUH scientists!!! When you conduct science....it will always be entangled with your perception!! Why? Because it is all perception!!! That perception is just MIND, its all MIND. Stop playing these games....you cannot escape MIND, MIND is all there is and will ever be. 

But you sure do love trying to construct more hide and seek games huh? Want some more PEEK A BO? When will it get old? 

So how come a blind person in this video that has never seen in real life, never has seen in the dream.  You're just creating another illusionary story like all stories are. You will never know the real truth but can just make perceptions from your reality, and it's also an illusion. The reality we live in is of very basic consciousness level, most are just becoming aware of ourselves that's all

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

Have a look at the blind NDEs they did a good study on that one.

send link, are they born blind?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

20 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

So how come a blind person in this video that has never seen in real life, never has seen in the dream.  You're just creating another illusionary story like all stories are. You will never know the real truth but can just make perceptions from your reality, and it's also an illusion. The reality we live in is of very basic consciousness level, most are just becoming aware of ourselves that's all

Here is someone who was blind, left their body and COULD SEE!!! Her example is ONE OF MANY!!! So who is creating storylines? You look for evidence to confirm your preconceived biases you aren't looking for truth. You aren't interested in looking behind the veil.

Actually look for evidence that might contradict what you believe....before you come to conclusions. Its all a dream. You know only two main forms of consciousness. Being in a state of awareness= Conscious, and being in a state of no awareness= no consciousness. Everything else is just variations of these two states. 

Before your first memory of your life there is a blank. That blank is no awareness. When you go to sleep at night and do not dream that state is EQUAL. You fight but if you keep trying to provide evidence...I will shoot it down with its opposite every time. Why? Because your evidence is finite so I can always find its opposite. 

So who is crafting stories? The one who is trying to find evidence to say that a person cannot overcome blindness? Or the one who deconstructs your delusion and shows you that they can drop their attachment to their body AND SEE FOR THE FIRST TIME?

You keep playing games. You aren't serious about this at all. Look if you aren't interested in waking up, stop reading my threads. They are just going to trigger you, and you don't want to be triggered. You want argue and kick and scream and use easily debunkable arguments. Everything that needs to be said has already been said and nothing you can ever say will disprove it. You know this yet you keep trying? WHY? Why are you even on this thread? Why do you dance back and forth? If you don't want to awaken....DON'T!! Go back to ordinary life? Why dance back and forth? Either go drown in infinite love or go back to the finite. But your petty points are completely meaningless in the face of the absolute.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Here is someone who was blind, left their body and COULD SEE!!! Her example is ONE OF MANY!!! So who is creating storylines? You look for evidence to confirm your preconceived biases you aren't looking for truth. You aren't interested in looking behind the veil.

Actually look for evidence that might contradict what you believe....before you come to conclusions. Its all a dream. You know only two main forms of consciousness. Being in a state of awareness= Conscious, and being in a state of no awareness= no consciousness. Everything else is just variations of these two states. 

Before your first memory of your life there is a blank. That blank is no awareness. When you go to sleep at night and do not dream that state is EQUAL. You fight but if you keep trying to provide evidence...I will shoot it down with its opposite every time. Why? Because your evidence is finite so I can always find its opposite. 

So who is crafting stories? The one who is trying to find evidence to say that a person cannot overcome blindness? Or the one who deconstructs your delusion and shows you that they can drop their attachment to their body AND SEE FOR THE FIRST TIME?

You keep playing games. You aren't serious about this at all. Look if you aren't interested in waking up, stop reading my threads. They are just going to trigger you, and you don't want to be triggered. You want argue and kick and scream and use easily debunkable arguments. Everything that needs to be said has already been said and nothing you can ever say will disprove it. You know this yet you keep trying? WHY? Why are you even on this thread? Why do you dance back and forth? If you don't want to awaken....DON'T!! Go back to ordinary life? Why dance back and forth? Either go drown in infinite love or go back to the finite. But your petty points are completely meaningless in the face of the absolute.

I literally just posted my response with 0 feelings, 0 of your threads ever triggered me. You're just making alot of assumptions from your reality which tells me alot in which state of consciousness you function. What i wanted to say is, you're just digging in an illusion. Most people take and hold unto an illusion when you don't even know a certain perspective and create belief systems in under which you start to operate and create a "personality"

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Most advanced consciousness level on earth that most people have is when they have had a realization that you can only "research god" or "be it" to a certain level. We can literally only be "it" or research, at a certain time it will be boring when you realize those goals are the only goals besides being in the most perfect state. Keep digging in an illusion in god self for infinity until you know all possible perspectives

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

11 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

The most advanced level only you know from direct experience, you have to become infinity and be it for well no when people say it felt like 2 hrs no you were there for a lot longer I went back to the beginning of it all. Have fun losing your mind for a few hours?

learn to read

In highest form of consciousness you are being "it" to a certain level or just research/experience consciousness/god in the dream. The most perfect state is "infinity" nothing really happens there. Besides the perfect infinity state, you're just "being it" = god to a certain level or just research consciousness/experience god to a certain level.

States of consciousness is everything.

Most advanced consciousness level on earth that most people have is when they have had a realization that you can only "research god" or "be it" to a certain level.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

35 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I literally just posted my response with 0 feelings, 0 of your threads ever triggered me. You're just making alot of assumptions from your reality which tells me alot in which state of consciousness you function. What i wanted to say is, you're just digging in an illusion. Most people take and hold unto an illusion when you don't even know a certain perspective and create belief systems in under which you start to operate and create a "personality"

Job I'm not making assumptions. Your statements betray you. If you want to learn someone listen to what they say? You made a point that was easily debunkable. Not only that when others told you that there was research out there contrary to what you said instead of looking for it you said send me a link. A more proactive question is where can I find it.

So both your actions reveal you are not serious. A person serious about truth studies both sides of an argument. Also if they are not sure they ask questions. Did you ask a question? No you made a claim which means you are saying you have discovered truth.

This reveals that you only look up evidence that bolsters your own beliefs because you are full of fear.

Then you mention emotion. I don't give a damn if someone is rough with me if what they say is true. Because I want truth I am willing to take some pain. 

You don't want truth you want comfort. So that's why you believe I had emotion in my post. Also you said you had 0 emotion which is literally impossible because reality runs on desire which you would know....if you do the work.

You would prefer I give you feminine compassion. If you want feminine compassion display it. I merely mirrored your aggression with aggression and you don't like it.

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Job I'm not making assumptions. Your statements betray you. If you want to learn someone listen to what they say? You made a point that was easily debunkable. Not only that when others told you that there was research out there contrary to what you said instead of looking for it you said send me a link. A more proactive question is where can I find it.

So both your actions reveal you are not serious. A person serious about truth studies both sides of an argument. Also if they are not sure they ask questions. Did you ask a question? No you made a claim which means you are saying you have discovered truth.

This reveals that you only look up evidence that bolsters your own beliefs because you are full of fear.

Then you mention emotion. I don't give a damn if someone is rough with me if what they say is true. Because I want truth I am willing to take some pain. 

You don't want truth you want comfort. So that's why you believe I had emotion in my post. Also you said you had 0 emotion which is literally impossible because reality runs on desire which you would know....if you do the work.

You would prefer I give you feminine compassion. If you want feminine compassion display it. I merely mirrored your aggression with aggression and you don't like it.

Serious about what? About digging in the illusion? I just explain the truth here, you still don't get it?

The most perfect state of self is infinity. In all other states you're a lesser form of the self/god to a certain level or you just experience/research in the dream, both can be combined. That's the only truth you need to know about reality, everything else will come when you're ready for it. Researching consciousness is what you're doing right now, in a lower form of consciousness. In one of the lowest states of consciousness where you're severely limited. Stop with this nonsense debating.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

18 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Serious about what? About digging in the illusion? I just explain the truth here, you still don't get it?

The most perfect state of self is infinity. In all other states you're a lesser form of the self/god to a certain level or you just experience/research in the dream, both can be combined. That's the only truth you need to know about reality, everything else will come when you're ready for it. Researching consciousness is what you're doing right now, in a lower form of consciousness. In one of the lowest states of consciousness where you're severely limited. Stop with this nonsense debating.

Jowblob.....are you even listening to yourself? Everything you just stated that you claim I am doing...YOU ARE DOING? Are you even aware of this? You are akin to a person slapping himself telling someone else to stop slapping himself. Even the statement stop this nonsense debating...you are debating with me!!! So who needs to stop debating....when you were the one who started the debate?

You have levels and levels of a lack of awareness due to levels and levels of dishonesty. Do you not realize how dishonest you are? At all? Even worse you are complaining about discussions about illusion...so why would you enter into a thread to discuss about illusion then? Do you see? You are not making sense!!! If I don't like pizza, I am not going to enter Domino's and complain about them making pizza!! I just won't enter the pizza area!!!

Jowblob I suggest that before you do anything... ask yourself questions like why am I doing this? When you say things about people, ask yourself do I do the same thing? Actually take some ownership and OBSERVE YOURSELF!!! I could point out even more if I keep going but its too much!! Its way too much. Observe yourself. Please observe yourself. Your entire posts are walking contradictions. 

All of this is with love by the way. No judgment. 

On 11/27/2022 at 4:20 AM, Breakingthewall said:

interesting subject, well developed. Let me add a detail. you are infinite. Total and absolutely infinite. any appearance of finiteness is just that... appearance.

then, any smell, any sensation, is also infinite. Do you know what the implication of this is? that absolutely everything you see, a crumb of bread on the ground, is infinite. and therefore it is you (infinity) in all your totality. there are no parts in infinity. part is equal to infinity. It's weird physics, weird math, which boils down to: everything=infinity.

where do I want to go? that the guy I'm seeing walking down the street right now is total infinity. it is me, completely, and it is having an apparent experience exactly the same as me. the same as the chair where I am sitting. infinity is alive beyond what a human mind understands. we are all the absolute one.

Exactly, its holographic, so everywhere you look, everything is always contained within everything.

On 11/27/2022 at 1:58 PM, Jehovah increases said:

You are right Razard86 The problem is god uses its own infinite intelligence to work against itself. But at the same time, God is way too smart once he has awoken and can see right through it all?❤️♾️❤️?

Yes its an interesting game God plays with itself. Its why I get why the Buddha sees everyone as awakened already. When I talk to friends about this stuff...when it starts making too much sense....they RUN. Be like oh yeah I gotta go. One of my friends was like oh shoot that makes too much sense the other day and told me he had to run!!! LOL.

God knows the truth on the unconscious level but will only awaken when they are ready. Its why each ego needs to understand it wanted to be here. I know it doesn't feel like that...but its true. 

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

God knows the truth on the unconscious level but will only awaken when they are ready. Its why each ego needs to understand it wanted to be here. I know it doesn't feel like that...but its true. 

Do you think that Buddhism holds truth? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 2022-11-27 at 10:57 AM, Razard86 said:

Yes, its an intricate dance...of dropping everything to go infinite, then bringing it back to the dualistic experience and recontextualize it. Many people get lost in the pointers. All pointers are RELATIVISTIC they are only true in RELATION to what is being described.

If that one thing can be understood then communication of absolute to the relative can be better understood. There not being an other is absolutely true, but relatively....there is an other. 

But I am interested in how saying their is no other is subtle duality? Other is the belief of a subject object relationship, saying their is no other destroys that duality. It just says....subject. Of course you could say the term subject is finite and is thus dualistic, but you could express it in a way that does not limit. But anyway it is what it is.

There is always a subject object relationship, now you’ve backed up and the subject became the object creating a new subject and a new object. The object or content of one’s knowing is self transformation, the subject or structure of knowing is non-dual. The next step is for the subject to become the object, so the object becomes non-dual. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Do you think that Buddhism holds truth? 

Well that is a deep question. Every POV has truth because every POV is literally truth, it just is seeing and experiencing truth from a particular perspective. As a POV grows its ability to see truth expands, so yes Buddhism holds truth. The problem is Buddhism doesn't incorporate the Love aspect of reality, it emphasizes the void, the nothingness, but it doesn't emphasize that the nothingness is also desire, which is Love. It doesn't emphasize that the void is desire, but desire at the highest level, the desire that is without distinction, infinite peace. 

The ultimate truth, is there are no levels, no progress, and every POV is always equal no matter what it does. That everything is just a game, a play, and the only reason awakening exists is to become aware of this. After that, you can pretty much live your life how you wanted because now you can finally live in peace. Most don't get authentic rest until their dream ends, with awakening you can rest in the present moment. 

So yes Buddhism holds truth, but they forget the love aspect/don't emphasize it.