Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

One day

4 posts in this topic

What would you do if you had one day left to live? I would guess this depends what specific needs you still have a lot of karma to burn through. Or would you just meditate that one day? What is the best thing to do before you lose your life and everything?

Assuming in this scenario I'm given a clock and I'll just spontaneously die when the timer is up, it would probably go something like this;

> Panic and have an anxiety filled crisis for an hour or two.

> Sober up from said crisis to immediately contact friends and family to tell them I love them, ask for forgiveness for any wrong doings, and wish them well.

> Then I'd try and find the most attractive woman I could either at random or whoever is in my life at the time to plead the situation and convince them that it will be the most passionate quality sex they'll ever have in their life xD.

> Not even cleaning up from the sex I'd go on a hunt for the best restaurant, fast food, or grocery store to splurge on my favorite food like an animal.

> I'd then use the energy from said food to aggressively climb/hike the nearest mountain, or highest place around like a radio tower.

> After reaching my final spot I'd sit down to watch the sunset, while reflecting on my life, making peace, and contemplating what I've learned and what this life meant. Also definitely listening to some of my favorite music, consciously ignoring the timer.

I would prefer to die alone and face it without the distractions and comforts of others. Just me.

Yup, in that order that is what I'd do!

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I like point number three and last point the most, but if I was to believe that I was going to Heaven to get laid after death, I'd just get drunk and punch someone I hate.

1 hour ago, Judy2 said:

but i'm sure there is a way for you to stop feeling so much pain and instead find a healthy way to have positive experiences and feel good.

Yes, if I was able to get medical and other help that I need, if I was richer, stronger, happier but I'm sinking, I'm being pulled down to the depths of the ocean, suffocating in pain from the beast that's doing this to me. And no, I am not expecting to get something better in the afterlife. This life is so bad I simply cannot stand it anymore.