bejapuskas

Discrimination on this forum

81 posts in this topic

@bejapuskas  a personal note to you. You are an extremely valuable, talented and highly qualified moderator and individual on this forum. 

Please never step down as a mod, it will be a huge loss. I see tremendous potential in you in terms of growth. 

I learned a lot from your posts. In fact I read all your posts nearly 6 times, they were so good and enlightening. 

Leo should never take away your moderator status as you're extremely valuable to the forum. 

You write very succinctly and your language creates hope and encouragement rather than judgement and negativity like the rest of the forum does 

I have never enjoyed someone's posts on this forum as much as I have yours. They are very in depth, super articulate, full of empathy and show amazing levels of intellectual and emotional maturity.

Please never leave this forum is my recommendation. You're a warrior and no matter how much ever the forum gaslights you, a warrior's courage is needed in a place like this. 

Thank you for the thread. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I humbly request Leo to accommodate all your perspectives and views and your style of writing/opinion on this forum. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@bejapuskas  You wouldn't last a day in my world.  I've literally worked in some of the most masculine and hateful environments outside of a mining shaft and the military.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Just now, Heart of Space said:

@bejapuskas  You wouldn't last a day in my world.  I've literally worked in maybe some of the most masculine environments outside of a mining shaft and the military.  

Isn't that the whole point though? That we as a collective should give space to each and every element to survive without discrimination and with full equality of value and opportunity? 

What makes it so difficult? 

♡✸♡.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Isn't that the whole point though? That we as a collective should give space to each and every element to survive without discrimination and with full equality of value and opportunity? 

What makes it so difficult? 

An evolution of how we handle this particular problem is to understand that our feelings belong to us and that we are responsible for them.  

That being said, I understand the desire for someone who owns a forum to ban certain types of discussions.  Because they themselves have a reputation on the private market to upkeep.  

You know what ends prejudice in any work environment?  Ultra clenched anus professionalism.  And mustaches.  

Edited by Heart of Space

6 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

When you say you don't think it's pretentious or savioristic, I agree with you. Having said that, it's very easy to build that kind of reputation in your own in-group when you go against the collective ego of that group and call out transphobia. Because no victim, no crime. And people don't like to admit to the existence of a victim if someone (like a trans-person who has been a victim of transphobia) doesn't claim to be one. 

I'll give a very relatable example. Why is it so hard for a man to call out other men's sexism? Women look at that and they're like 'Just hold other men accountable! Step up and 'be a man'.' It's not that easy. You will build the reputation of a 'simp' among men if you try to 'hold them accountable'. But, women don't get this, cuz they don't understand the bro-code or the point of it. 

I am not trying to discourage your solution in any way, shape or form. It is the right solution, in fact. I'm just showing you the depth of the problem that you're dealing with in cis-dominated spaces.

I am glad you support me, but I do not support cowardice. I know in fact it is very possible to find cis-friend and people with whom you can share bro-code who are not transphobic. I have a lot of cis friends who are totally fine, and even trans and nonbinary friends, and if any of them says something offensive or I say something offensive, we feel comfortable calling each other out. Just like if one of your bros gets victim blamed for being sexually harassed as a guy, you also call out their victim blamer. 

I believe in your ability to come up with something better to raise awareness about LGBT-issues. Because, and I'm sorry to say this, this responsibility falls on the shoulders of the LGBT-community. It is an unfair deal for you. It's not your fault, it's just the way things are. And, before your ego resists what I'm saying, I'd like you to consider this - most transphobes don't wake up one day and say 'Okay. Should I hate trans-people or should I accept them? What ideology serves me and my community the best? Is it transphobia?! Alright. Transphobia it is.' That's not how a transphobe is made. It is unconsciously conditioned into them and they simply go along with it. Which means, that this is a powerful opportunity for activists (you may or may not put yourself in this category) to educate open-minded cis-people about what it means to be 'trans' and what your lives are like and what rights you lack, etc. 

I disagree, it is much easier for you to stand up against bro-code than for us to stand up against it. I am sorry, but I am not willing to accept that other people get to chill when I don't. It is a shared responsibility. Plus you never know, maybe one of your bros is a closeted trans person and by calling somebody out you will actually make them feel much happier about themselves.

To someone who really wants to resolve this issue - I'd recommend that you really understand religion and the origins of transphobia. It will help you pick your battles well. And create an impact that actually matters. 

You will need open-minded cis-people on your side. And, I'm showing you how you can do that. HTH!! :)

Thank you for being one of the only open minded people on this thread.

6 hours ago, DocWatts said:

It's not that people are intentionally trying to be jerks to other people, at least not most of the time. It's more about being unintentionally dismissive of other people's lived experience. It's okay to make mistakes, but at least be willing to listen when someone more intimately aquanted with whatever you've been making assumptions about tells you about thier direct experience.

Yeh I fully agree. I literally will stop being mad and holding grudge if you all just stop acting so defensively. I do not hate you. My government does not have any policies against your gender. I just have a lot of bad experiences which cause me to be very wary with people, but I do in fact see cis people for people. Just listen and learn and I will do the same with you, just not with your gaslighting and denial of my experiences. Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Shockingly, there are some legitimate perspectives that offend the progressive thinker.  This is the primary issue with your approach.  

I feel you are a bit overly sensitive and take the forum too seriously.  

You assume hate and prejudice when there is none.  You can't label everything you don't like this way.  

Stop making assumptions and gaslighting me. Gaslighting is also against the forum guidelines by the way.

It's fairly clear that you are just another young progressive liberal who can't handle certain opinions.  

You know, I just came out of the closet in a normal way at work the other day.  I've heard one of my coworkers outright use the word fa***** unironically.  These are extremely prejudiced people I work with and they are the leaders of the environment.  I sure hope they don't think like you do, I could end up with an infraction because my 'gayness' is hostile to their feelings.  

I already talked about what I face here. I am sorry about your work environment, but you are not the only victim in the world.

22 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@bejapuskas  a personal note to you. You are an extremely valuable, talented and highly qualified moderator and individual on this forum. 

Please never step down as a mod, it will be a huge loss. I see tremendous potential in you in terms of growth. 

Thank you, I might step down though if this continues and maybe you should too, maybe this is not worth your energy.

I learned a lot from your posts. In fact I read all your posts nearly 6 times, they were so good and enlightening. 

Leo should never take away your moderator status as you're extremely valuable to the forum. 

You write very succinctly and your language creates hope and encouragement rather than judgement and negativity like the rest of the forum does 

I have never enjoyed someone's posts on this forum as much as I have yours. They are very in depth, super articulate, full of empathy and show amazing levels of intellectual and emotional maturity.

Please never leave this forum is my recommendation. You're a warrior and no matter how much ever the forum gaslights you, a warrior's courage is needed in a place like this. 

Thank you for the thread. 

Thank you, I appreciate having you here. Just don't be too hard on yourself and leave if you must. 

5 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

@bejapuskas  You wouldn't last a day in my world.  I've literally worked in some of the most masculine and hateful environments outside of a mining shaft and the military.  

I last every day I live in the world. I can simply avoid toxic environments, it would be dumb of me to hang out in them if I don't have to. The world is also not like that you know?

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

An evolution of how we handle this particular problem is to understand that our feelings belong to us and that we are responsible for them.  

That being said, I understand the desire for someone who owns a forum to ban certain types of discussions.  Because they themselves have a reputation on the private market to upkeep.  

There is nothing that banning an individual gives me. It is a free labor that I am doing for this forum. I just want to create a safe environment and that is my decision. Stop making assumptions about me and look at yourself instead.

Totally agree with leos perspective 

Take a shadow perspective 

For example, when we consider something like mysogny, and you consider that evil .. 

When you do shadow work you see that even you yourself are a mysogonist. When you integrate that in your own psyche, understand where it comes from, what it is, why it's there, you'll be more compassionate to others who support that belief -> and even help those people from a place of love

That being said -> certian beliefs can do harm but you can set boundaries with bigotry while still seeing the human behind the belief 

When you attack a "bigot" often you're being a bigot yourself when you use demonizing language, calling them evil, bad people, racists etc. And forgetting the human behind the belief 

But you still need to set and strongly enforce rules. With respect 

Some of the biggest feminists I found were actually also the biggest mysognists. Projecting their own internal mysogny. I have cousins like this and I was shocked when I noticed some of their speech was hateful towards women 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres  I tried being nice to people but it did not work, I am sorry to disappoint you. I am only nice if a person shows at least some openness to me. I also do not think I have the responsibility to respect those who do not respect me. People have google, they can google information, I do not have to fill the role of their personal answer provider.

This is why I can't associate with fellow gay people, my god.  Embarrassing.  I'm going back in the closet on this forum.

8 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Definitely pure philosophy and like history, politics etc. too is very European and US centric. There are so many cool philosophies in the world that Leo's channel does not pay attention to, although I enjoyed his Aztec video a lot, it was one of the best for sure, even though I disagree with the idea of unifying spirituality into a uniform one ideology, instead of unifying in terms of unity and acceptance of different practices etc. I think you are definitely onto something big here.

Spirituality has been big in Egypt and the Nile delta, although there is seemingly less interest and it's not easy to find reminents I believe of that. Most cultures had shamans. Leo sort of tailors his episodes towards the majority of his audience I don't know if he specified a target group. He could make a video about himself for example worst aspects about Leo and following my teaching. Similar to Shinzen's video why I am a lousy teacher. I like it for example that Shinzen includes way more cultures in his descriptions, yet keeps it secular. So I resonate a bit more with that, I dislike the term pure philosophy a lot intutively, although I like 100% of it's content. Anyway thanks for taking the time to answer my comments!

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Me and the OP disagreed on some issues which led to a lengthy discussion on PM. We shared our perspectives and got a lot of understanding on the other side.@bejapuskas is a well meaning, nice guy who is fighting for the ideal he believes in and I have a lot of respect for him. 

Mild disagreements is not hate nor being phobic about the issue. Note that sort of radical behaviour screams privilege and it might evoke actual disgust from normal people, who are otherwise well accepting of trans people. So it's a real possibility that your behaviour might be indirectly transphobic. Calling people as transphobic if they don't bend over backwards in support of trans issues decreases the intensity of real issues faces by trans people. It has also become a sort of reverse slur that you can use on people. This makes the whole thing name calling with no real substance om the matter. 

At the end of the day, this is Leo's forum and he owes no explanation to you me or anyone else on how he runs this forum. Still he is doing a pretty good job at it, given how hard it to do. Most platforms like twitter has literally become a set of echo chambers which repeatedly validates things you already believe in. We have diverse perspectives on this forum being exposed to everyone all the way from racial IQ disparities to everything being racist and bigotry.

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

I am glad you support me, but I do not support cowardice. I know in fact it is very possible to find cis-friend and people with whom you can share bro-code who are not transphobic. I have a lot of cis friends who are totally fine, and even trans and nonbinary friends, and if any of them says something offensive or I say something offensive, we feel comfortable calling each other out. Just like if one of your bros gets victim blamed for being sexually harassed as a guy, you also call out their victim blamer. 

It is possible to find principled individuals, for sure. Having said that, this is not the majority of open-minded cis-people. Most open-minded cis-people are decent people and are open-minded to you telling them about trans stuff but when push comes to shove, will they support you?! I'm not sure whether it's realistic. Again, you're saying that they should, and I agree with you. It is the right thing to do. But, will they?! There are consequences for them too. Why should they risk losing being on good terms with their in-group? Why should they crusade for trans-people? Do you have a solution to these problems of theirs? The LGBT-community should think about this. If you do, you're set! 

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

I disagree, it is much easier for you to stand up against bro-code than for us to stand up against it. I am sorry, but I am not willing to accept that other people get to chill when I don't. It is a shared responsibility. Plus you never know, maybe one of your bros is a closeted trans person and by calling somebody out you will actually make them feel much happier about themselves.

If I stand up against the bro-code, the cis-people will be like 'What is your problem? What are you losing because of the bro-code?! Just relax and be on good terms with us, we'll be nice to you.' The average (decent, by the way) cis-person does not have an incentive to stand up against it and every incentive to enable it. Someone has to say 'I have a problem with your bro-code, this is wrong, this is how it actually hurts me' for them to actually take the possibility of changing it seriously. 

If you want an explanation for the (irrational, as you correctly say, but real) backlash that you're getting on this thread, this is it. This is the reality of open-minded cis-people. And, I think that if you want to get anywhere with this, your first goal must be, to get on good terms with them. Because, as well-intentioned as they are, they need an incentive to take these kinds of risks for you. HTH!! :)

4 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Spirituality has been big in Egypt and the Nile delta, although there is seemingly less interest and it's not easy to find reminents I believe of that. Most cultures had shamans. Leo sort of tailors his episodes towards the majority of his audience I don't know if he specified a target group. He could make a video about himself for example worst aspects about Leo and following my teaching. Similar to Shinzen's video why I am a lousy teacher. I like it for example that Shinzen includes way more cultures in his descriptions, yet keeps it secular. So I resonate a bit more with that, I dislike the term pure philosophy a lot intutively, although I like 100% of it's content. Anyway thanks for taking the time to answer my comments!

I feel like even if Leo's target audience is White, it is no excuse to exclude African thought. There are so many toxic ideas in Western culture, like the mind-body disconnection, that are there in other cultures, but Leo thinks they are so profound because he found them as a Westerner through philosophy, when it is really like a given in a lot of places. Also how white supremacy unteaches people the kind of natural compassion they have. Beauty standards we discussed that. There is so much need in White people to educate themselves about different than just their ideas, that's the entire idea behind this thread.

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Me and the OP disagreed on some issues which led to a lengthy discussion on PM. We shared our perspectives and got a lot of understanding on the other side.@bejapuskas is a well meaning, nice guy who is fighting for the ideal he believes in and I have a lot of respect for him. 

Thank you for acknowledging that.

Mild disagreements is not hate nor being phobic about the issue. Note that sort of radical behaviour screams privilege and it might evoke actual disgust from normal people, who are otherwise well accepting of trans people. So it's a real possibility that your behaviour might be indirectly transphobic. Calling people as transphobic if they don't bend over backwards in support of trans issues decreases the intensity of real issues faces by trans people. It has also become a sort of reverse slur that you can use on people. This makes the whole thing name calling with no real substance om the matter. 

You are kind of right on this. I disagree with the reverse slur, that is just fragility. But yes, definitely. I would not be as privileged in my identity if I did not get massive financial support to study in the US. I definitely became more angry since then and I see your point and my non-binary partner does get mad at me when I complain about for them "petty stuff." I still think people here could do a better job.

At the end of the day, this is Leo's forum and he owes no explanation to you me or anyone else on how he runs this forum. Still he is doing a pretty good job at it, given how hard it to do. Most platforms like twitter has literally become a set of echo chambers which repeatedly validates things you already believe in. We have diverse perspectives on this forum being exposed to everyone all the way from racial IQ disparities to everything being racist and bigotry.

He does a pretty good job and yes, twitter is an extreme from what I have heard, but I have no personal experience with it. I just think there are really like simple things we could do better here, as I previously said, it does not require understanding of anything an on the internet it is even easier with trans people because they can for example mention their pronouns next to their nickname and everyone just knows. 

I also believe this forum is kind of an echo chamber tho. One person here came here with a strict set of ideas and did not seem open to the opinions I had to offer. There are some cool people here, but overall I don't think the value of open-mindedness is as radical as we make it to be.

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

It is possible to find principled individuals, for sure. Having said that, this is not the majority of open-minded cis-people. Most open-minded cis-people are decent people and are open-minded to you telling them about trans stuff but when push comes to shove, will they support you?! I'm not sure whether it's realistic. Again, you're saying that they should, and I agree with you. It is the right thing to do. But, will they?! There are consequences for them too. Why should they risk losing being on good terms with their in-group? Why should they crusade for trans-people? Do you have a solution to these problems of theirs? The LGBT-community should think about this. If you do, you're set! 

I mean my point is, it is hard, but I feel like I don't know, as people on the self-actualizing journey we should aim beyond just what seems realistic? Because we have imagination and creativity etc.? I get what you mean, but yes, I am even arguing that you should face the consequences for that, they are really not that big. You get to also learn so much about yourself once you get into a circle of people who are not so repressed. Like I just had my first menstruation this weekend as a trans woman and so many even trans people do not know that trans women can menstruate and there is a lot of dualities you can break from knowing this about human biology etc. 

I think the non-LGBTQIA+ people should actually do the hardest thing which is question themselves and stand up against. 

If I stand up against the bro-code, the cis-people will be like 'What is your problem? What are you losing because of the bro-code?! Just relax and be on good terms with us, we'll be nice to you.' The average (decent, by the way) cis-person does not have an incentive to stand up against it and every incentive to enable it. Someone has to say 'I have a problem with your bro-code, this is wrong, this is how it actually hurts me' for them to actually take the possibility of changing it seriously. 

If you want an explanation for the (irrational, as you correctly say, but real) backlash that you're getting on this thread, this is it. This is the reality of open-minded cis-people. And, I think that if you want to get anywhere with this, your first goal must be, to get on good terms with them. Because, as well-intentioned as they are, they need an incentive to take these kinds of risks for you. HTH!! :)

I just really hate to suck up to people lol. I am not a people pleaser. And I am just really mad, and maybe it does not show on this thread, but I have a lot of self-reflective ability, and it just makes me mad that others do not. Because I literally overthink somebody being mad at me for something and it literally makes me wanna fix myself so bad. But others do not seem to have this. I have thought for a long time it is normal. And it is good in some sense, but it definitely hurts.

3 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I mean my point is, it is hard, but I feel like I don't know, as people on the self-actualizing journey we should aim beyond just what seems realistic? Because we have imagination and creativity etc.?

There are open-minded cis-people who will tell you to your face that they support you. There are also people who will call out transphobia and condemn transphobes just to sound 'cool' to the woke crowd. Now, here's my point - these people cannot create sustainable change for you in the cis-community. 

The reason for it is this - the real problem you're dealing with in the cis-community isn't the open-minded people. They're on your side, actually. And you should accommodate for them. The real problem is the closed-minded bigots in the cis-community. These are the people who will defend the bro-code to the death. And, as supportive as the groups of people mentioned above are, they also have an ego of a cis-person. And, the closed-minded people, who are religious for the most part, will be able to put enough pressure on their egos to not show up for you when you need them. Which is why the supportive people will turn out to be shallow. And this could reinforce your resentment towards cis-people. 

Do not make the mistake of trusting a sweet-talking cis-person. Even if they're well-intentioned, they most likely won't be mature enough to be able to show up when you need them. I would prefer that you trust a cis-person who is willing to admit to the ego-issues in the cis-community. Cuz they will show you the obstacles that'll come up when you create change. 

To question your cis-identity requires serious inner-work. And, that takes incentives. Cuz you're playing with your ego here. It's not trivial stuff. 

12 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I get what you mean, but yes, I am even arguing that you should face the consequences for that, they are really not that big. You get to also learn so much about yourself once you get into a circle of people who are not so repressed. Like I just had my first menstruation this weekend as a trans woman and so many even trans people do not know that trans women can menstruate and there is a lot of dualities you can break from knowing this about human biology etc. 

There you go. 

One big thing that the LGBT-community has to offer to cis-people, is the knowledge that masculinity and femininity do not have to link to gender. I think it would be a much more fruitful endeavor for the LGBT-community to focus on offering this to the cis-community, than to directly fight bigotry. Cis-people who benefit from these teachings, will then get the right tools to break out of the control-structures created by the fundamentalist bigots. 

14 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I just really hate to suck up to people lol. I am not a people pleaser. And I am just really mad, and maybe it does not show on this thread, but I have a lot of self-reflective ability, and it just makes me mad that others do not. Because I literally overthink somebody being mad at me for something and it literally makes me wanna fix myself so bad. But others do not seem to have this. I have thought for a long time it is normal. And it is good in some sense, but it definitely hurts.

It's not sucking up. You don't have to pretend to be cis or deny your trans-identity in doing this. It's just being on good terms with those cis-people who are on good terms with you. 

HTH!! 

@Carl-Richard

22 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@DocWatts

Don't be a jerk when you are posting, that's it, and also, you are free to leave the forum if you are too triggered and offended. Also, don't be in the forum when you're having a bad day as that can influence your posting style.

20 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Eh, I think he wrote a measured response.

I know he wrote a measured response, I wasn't accusing him of being a jerk, I was saying in general, as a rule, for others to read, don't be a jerk when writing your posts. Sorry if there was misunderstanding.

@bejapuskas

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Just a few critics. One is you very often write inside other people's posts, which results in the above, where I can't accurately respond line by line. Two, this is more subjective, but every time you do that it feels invasive and makes the person feels imposter syndrome.

8 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

I feel like even if Leo's target audience is White, it is no excuse to exclude African thought. There are so many toxic ideas in Western culture, like the mind-body disconnection, that are there in other cultures, but Leo thinks they are so profound because he found them as a Westerner through philosophy, when it is really like a given in a lot of places. Also how white supremacy unteaches people the kind of natural compassion they have. Beauty standards we discussed that. There is so much need in White people to educate themselves about different than just their ideas, that's the entire idea behind this thread.

I don't think he devalues them he appreciates them in context I feel when I watch him, maybe not so much the non-binary side for example, I am also not very well versed in that area I know homosexual people and my subconscious pattern because of a heteronormative society and now been namecalled like legit not even something about gender etc. and got first-hand insight into a post-operation man to female transition in terms of gender, while dating. From a very attractive human/person I call everyone person, which I don't already like. I feel for me it's also not easy sometimes because of projections as well as when I talked to the transgender person I inclined to date and "she" revealed a lot of intimate stuff, I was suprised like how can you even keep sanity, with this much pressure, check-ups etc. Then I just noticed damn, the person would benefit a lot from classic/normal personal development and a healthy stage Green circle. Like notice how kind and compassionate Green scientists are and then you have the hard-nosed orange "asses" who make life a living hell. Science is not easy regardless. Then I get name called because of sexual fetishism and trauma and I think to myself, I've done to much self-actualization work to re-kink myself with sex into traumatic cycles. Sexual energy is healing. 

I don't even as a "German-American/Black/White" guy have the privilege to talk about my identity properly I legit talked to my professor for sometime and he was ultra kind to explain stuff to me and not be like this orange a**. Omfg you **** don't understand this and that, he explained what he could explain and moved on. Science should also not be something for the elite imo, it should be open to everyone who has an interest and who can make it. This "call" to be elite is a stage purple drive. Also I notice people who only read papers become so arrogant and disgrounded from reality, it's a form of self-hate almost I saw this also during online-dating. It partially disugsted me and I am happy to see that there are scientist who'd prevent such stupidity. It's like their form of stage red power exercision, especially even so called scientist and high cognitvie abillity people from countries with low spiral development, often have close to 0 respect to people of color, even if they belong to that idea also. As they need to make themselves feel superior and act out their ego and classism, which prevents growth. It's basically a form of hyper-masculinity in a sense, it's important for people to connect and do something together and not be siloed incel type scientists, who are seeing the dark reality of humans as the only reality. Also a lot of eastern "scientist" and younglings think they are very holonic, while they have never lived in a holonic integrative western society, which western society is becoming more and more of slowly with flat hierachies and a more holonic and accepting reality. A lot of natural hierachies at stage yellow are in place imo, I just find it odd. For example how much power and assertivness I can assume and practically need to assume to survive.

Sorry for digressing I appreciate your openess about gender&identity as a lot just take the priviledge to assume none and then you sorta have to play the no-game of playing the no-game & no-self game with them, as we are all so "equal". 

I just sometimes would wish society would take it a step slower with the technological progress and chasing after material success and glory of having a pretigous title and care more about understanding and developing insight. It's botherting to have science done by people who priviledge themselves with their science and then the ones who barely got any opportunity to do science the last 100-200 years are the ones who receive the strongest social backlash. Then you basically have to be superhuman to go beyond that, and most just want to see that like the classic "posterboy" ideals are important, a lot of people mean well, yet it's like telling your kids you are so smart! You are so intelligent and a genius! This just blocks development and the identity and not the effort of having done the work is praised (happened to me still have tremendous issues with this). 

There is a lot we can learn from each other I just find it discouraging, when you have people coming from cultures having seriously ethnocentric and not even secular viewpoints in terms of development. Basically judging and demonizing, attacking vulnerabillity and priding themselves over it, then you have a lot of well-intentioned secular people and they are misguided, as they would need more of the hippy green vibe and I feel a lot of black/african people develop very fast in terms of moral/ethical views, simply because of the amount of mental gymnastics you have to play. To see the bigger picture of it all. This is also similar in non-binary and homosexual people not so much in heteronormative people. Ken Wilber had some odd take on this, yet I am taking my own spin on this right now! So care! 

Thanks again for beign very open this gives me courage to go through my life, as I notice everyone has obstacles that need to be overcomen. I just sort of miss the old days pre-russian war and pre-donald trump where you could have had more "good faith" demoratic discussions about hot topics, as it would not give the perception of threatening democracy and good western values. Like equality/freedom of speech etc. I am not an expert etc. 

I can tell from experience when a white women starts to educate herself and this is mostly women about africa etc. They become super attracted to me and the relationship feels way way way more smoother. I don't even myself have time to explore this in profound depth, I just have a book about the contributions of blacks to western civilization etc, and it's quiet insane. It made me so angry I stopped reading it, as most would deny it because they pride themselves in their culture, I had to take pride in myself not my culture, as my culture basically has been raped and destroyed. There is the perception of that partially, yet many of the non-western and eastern types (I lived in China) have a shit load of stereotypes, and to call that secular and advanced when the cultural discourse threatens basic human integrity is horrible. I am sorry for not reading what you replied to before, I am so stressed from my studies and my injury, focusing on development is prolific, yet I see the need for safe space for understanding, hope this lengthy expression of mine helped. 

Some questions I feel should not be asked out of dignity and respect and this is missing in a lot of eastern people at times. This chasing after interesting things out of boredom is the ultimate definition of boredom and being seen as a playtoy, which I find disgusting even in science as some sort of testing object. Anyway here are my two cents. Again sorry for the rant. I am happy someone pointed out the ignore function.

@bejapuskas bro 

Look outside this actualized.org bubble 

I saw many greate things. And i was satisfied

I am happy that i got out of this "actualized.org" ecochamber

Do not listen to the mental mastubatory mob here.there needs to be a rank system here. for ex once i was posting a concern here and a deluded layman who  started watching leo on the yesterdays started to lecture me with bullshit . there is no rank system or any other system to understand who is who ,who is a pro and who is a noob.

The best way to see if an idea is real or not is to test it ,to debate it . who has leo debated .

no one.

look at how he treated adeptus.

leo need to stop deuling himself and start testing his ideas.

I have figure out that leo is a big bullshitter in many areas but a layman who started watching leo recently wouldnt understand this .u all need to be concerned about this. because u all are putting your body and mind on the line by accepting leos teachings. 2 people died because of this ecochamber of a forum and leo got his hands clean with a 3 hour excuse video. by consuming the teaching of leo i am putting my body and mind on the line and i need to make sure this ideas are legit or other wise i will get hurt and leo will mental masturbate himself out of what happened to me