onacloudynight

What you guys are doing wrong

23 posts in this topic

I see a lot of autistic people on this forum and just wanted to break down exactly what a woman wants coming from a woman herself. 

So basically what we desire is emotional intimacy and closeness. We want you to be there for all our needs and help support us and watch us grow. We do not like guys who just use us for sex because it is painstakingly obvious when you are trying to do that and just makes you come across like an immature horny little kid who can't keep his dick in his pants.

You're not a woman. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson how dare you insult me. Honestly I think are you a tranny in disguise because what kind of girl would say that to another female. Honestly...

@onacloudynight but you're not a female and I am getting sick of men on the forum constantly pretending to be women. 

Like start an ID verification process already. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You're not fooling anybody and you are not a woman. You do realize everybody can read your forum history right?

Edited by thepixelmonk

@Leo Gura please lock this thread and please stop all the men pretending to be women. Not only is it degrading, it is some pathetic trolling going on like those coomer profile pics. 

Where are all the mods? The dating section is seriously getting ridiculous and out of hand.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Leo Gura please lock this thread and please stop all the men pretending to be women. Not only is it degrading, it is some pathetic trolling going on like those coomer profile pics. 

Where are all the mods? The dating section is seriously getting ridiculous and out of hand.

@Tyler Robinson So you consider yourself a woman? Are you the person who decides whether they are a woman or not? I am a woman and you are a man. I do not buy your BS one second.

Just now, onacloudynight said:

@Tyler Robinson So you consider yourself a woman? Are you the person who decides whether they are a woman or not? I am a woman and you are a man. I do not buy your BS one second.

Start ID verification. 

♡✸♡.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The dating section is seriously getting ridiculous and out of hand.

It's a serious cesspool -__-

@onacloudynight you are acting like an utter imbecile and just embarrassing yourself.

Edited by thepixelmonk

I just reported this post. Where are the mods seriously? 

♡✸♡.

@thepixelmonk you do realize that I can change my identity at any moment right?

Just because I was a man 2 weeks ago doesn't make me a woman today. My identity is fluid and I can be whatever I want, so stop trying to neg me down ¬¬

1 minute ago, onacloudynight said:

Just because I was a man 2 weeks ago doesn't make me a woman today. My identity is fluid and I can be whatever I want, so stop trying to neg me down ¬¬

Stop trolling. You deserve warning points because this is some serious trolling. I've reported your post. 

♡✸♡.

no, you can't, and you are acting like a complete fool.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Start ID verification. 

You first woman

@onacloudynight Cmon Cmon tell @Leo Gura

♡✸♡.

@Carl-Richardlock this thread please. The user is pretending to be a woman.

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Stop trolling. You deserve warning points because this is some serious trolling. I've reported your post. 

This is not trolling. This is reality. You seem to interpret this as trolling for some reason because you think that I said something that didn't resonate with what you feel is true so you had a negative reaction which resulted in you wanting to shut down this thread.

3 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

This is not trolling. This is reality. You seem to interpret this as trolling for some reason because you think that I said something that didn't resonate with what you feel is true so you had a negative reaction which resulted in you wanting to shut down this thread.

It is trolling, you are not fooling anybody, and really accomplishing nothing other than embarrassing yourself.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Stop trolling. You deserve serious warning points. I don't care whatever nonsense you think. 

Users like you are ruining the dating section. 

It's getting out of hand and I'm taking screenshots of your thread. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Carl-Richardlock this thread please. The user is pretending to be a woman.

This is not some game where we play with identities like children. I AM a woman plain and simple.