Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Federico del pueblo

Iboga microdosing + regular LSD trips

11 posts in this topic

Iboga has a lot of potential benefits when microdosed.

But there is some effect in which the active component Ibogaine gets converted to Noribogain and stored in the body for weeks, binding to various receptors in the brain.

I was thinking about doing Iboga microdosing. The actual Iboga trip doesn't seem like something anyone should do alone, it's dangerous and lasts very long.

So my idea was that I could do Iboga microdosing and then sporadically still have a LSD trip on a day on which I would then not take the Iboga microdose.

But I don't know...it still seems like this could be risky due to interactions with the brain receptors.

Is anyone here knowledgeable about Iboga and potential interactions with other substances?

Thanks.

I wouldn't mix LSD with Iboga unless you want to go to spiritual hell. If you are already questioning it, don't do it - unless you are extremely confident in yourself. You have to be 100% self-assured. Keep that shit separate for now. Alternatively, you can take Iboga and after a few days or weeks, take LSD to see if it improves your experience. Then, gradually scale it with micro-dosing Iboga + LSD. But, both probably binds to the same brain receptors and could 100X the LSD experience. Be careful. 

2 hours ago, Pudgey said:

both probably binds to the same brain receptors and could 100X the LSD experience.

That could end badly ?

On 11/27/2022 at 1:37 PM, Federico del pueblo said:

That could end badly ?

Extremely badly.

But, now I'm interested in Iboga. Very ancient psychedelic used by tribes. They are usually VERY strong and SPIRITUAL. 

I would stray away with putting man-made psychedelic to nature-made psychedelic unless thoroughly researched. 

Edited by Pudgey

Your saying this because you’ve never tried Iboga I am assuming. 

I have.  Once you actually try it you will realise you don’t need to combine it at all and will come away with enough respect for it that you won’t ever try this.

Extremely naive is an understatement. 

Edited by wpw

5 minutes ago, wpw said:

Your saying this because you’ve never tried Iboga I am assuming. 

Sure.

6 minutes ago, wpw said:

I have.  Once you actually try it you will realise you don’t need to combine it at all and will come away with enough respect for it that you won’t ever try this.

Cool. What did you do? A full flood, half flood, micro dosing?

By yourself or some initiation with guides etc?

7 minutes ago, wpw said:

Extremely naive is an understatement. 

To ask questions here? :)

Also, it wasn't really about combining considerable dosages of both substances. More like doing Iboga microdosing for a prolonged time, because it's said to have a lot of benefits that seem very interesting.

And then maybe pause the Iboga microdosing for some days and have a regular LSD trip. And my question was about how the remaining Iboga and Noribogain might still interact with the LSD. The Noribogain is said to remain in the human body for much longer than the igogain and binds to all kinds of receptors.

A full flood seems like a big deal and not like a realistic option for me at the moment.

I have been on iboga microdosing regimes and then taken other medicines (5Me-O and psilocybin) with no issues what so ever. 

3 hours ago, Pudgey said:

@Federico del pueblo She never said LSD btw ?

I'll try Ayahuasca + Iboga microdosing soon. 

Both as microdosing simultaneously?

Be careful too, Ayahuasca contains MAOi which you're actually not supposed to take together with Iboga (which essentially is a natural SSRI).

But report back here anyway, if you still can :)

4 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Both as microdosing simultaneously?

Be careful too, Ayahuasca contains MAOi which you're actually not supposed to take together with Iboga (which essentially is a natural SSRI).

But report back here anyway, if you still can :)

I'm doing research and will report back. So far, there is a report that at least one person done this. Microdose iboga + brewed Ayahuasca. At that point, there MAY NOT be enough SSR to cause any negative effects. But, if anything, I'll just do LSA + Ayahuasca, which should be more than safe and there is at least one person I know that done this. I'll do a special alcohol extraction of the morning glory seeds to remove morning glory seeds side effects. I'll take a cup of LSA and micro-dosed Ayahuasca. ?

I'll report back once I've done this. 

Edited by Pudgey