Hero in progress

Alot of men and women in the western world have become sexual degenerates.

192 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, eos_nyxia said:

It's straight-up cope in many cases, lol.

Not just about the physical appearance. But the supposed value of things they have to offer offset such. IMO, "achievements" don't really make up at all for someone who is likely a less vital version of themselves, and who is more cynical/ judgemental, and especially more rigid.

But anyway, reality sorts itself out.

Yea that’s true, I didn’t want to touch upon character. But using the language of the OP they’ve been “run through” by life at this point ???. I do think one category of these men are the bitter and cynical ones, very boring to talk to, the other category is the forever child ones who never grow up so it’s kinda obvious why they are still single.

Yea, even the serious achievements don’t make up for having bad character. Men who don’t even have any real achievements by that age.. well.. good luck.

Edited by no_name

6 hours ago, no_name said:

I am 30, and I can’t even speak to 20 year olds here because they are complete idiots.

Humans brains don’t fully develop until the age of 25. A 30 year old who finds something in common with a 20 year old must be on the same level of underdevelopment.

Many men who date younger women like that cannot date women of their own age because those women wouldn’t consider them “high value”. Only a 20 year old idiot who did not have any experience and does not know what “high value” looks like can be bullshitted and manipulated by those men to think they are “high value”. These men are also extremely insecure, so they do need the praise and admiration they get from those immature women.

20 year old has no clue about what is good in a man and what is bad in a man. She will fall for anything that gives her attention. 

Also, seeing your picture and how bitterly you interact here, as someone with experience, you by no means are “high value”. But truly thanks for the laugh. 

This simply isn’t true. To all ages of men, women in their 20’s look best on average, it isn’t the same for women on average, see this data

https://www.businessinsider.com/dataclysm-shows-men-are-attracted-to-women-in-their-20s-2014-10

“High value” men on average go for women even younger than the average man, because they go for what they are most attracted to and have the resources to win them over.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/homo-consumericus/201306/very-wealthy-men-marry-much-younger-women

To say a older man who goes for a younger woman must be “low value” makes no sense and I’m sorry is complete cope. Unless somehow the wealthier a man is the more low value he is?

Men primarily care about looks in women, so a woman in her 30’s would be less “value” than in her 20’s. Women when judging men care about looks, but they also care more about other things besides looks, such as resources, social proof, charisma, etc. , which is why on average they go for older men, because older men have acquired more of those features on average.

Edited by Raze

This thread needs to be dumped. It simply triggers people. 

Also this idea that women are the gatekeepers of sex but men aren't lol. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

52 minutes ago, Raze said:

This simply isn’t true. To all ages of men, women in their 20’s look best on average, it isn’t the same for women on average, see this data

https://www.businessinsider.com/dataclysm-shows-men-are-attracted-to-women-in-their-20s-2014-10

“High value” men on average go for women even younger than the average man, because they go for what they are most attracted to and have the resources to win them over.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/homo-consumericus/201306/very-wealthy-men-marry-much-younger-women

To say a older man who goes for a younger woman must be “low value” makes no sense and I’m sorry is complete cope. Unless somehow the wealthier a man is the more low value he is?

Men primarily care about looks in women, so a woman in her 30’s would be less “value” than in her 20’s. Women when judging men care about looks, but they also care more about other things besides looks, such as resources, social proof, charisma, etc. , which is why on average they go for older men, because older men have acquired more of those features on average.

That is pure BS. You are no high value men and have never met high value men, so you’re just theorizing.

Also, just because a man is rich, doesn’t make him high value. Andrew Tate is rich, but he’s a mysoginist, no high value woman would date him, only women with emotional issues and immature.

Men who are high value emotionally AND have achieved success in life, would not want to deal with the drama/immaturity of a 20 year old. Again, I am 30, I can’t even talk to a 20 year old person for long, I can’t be friends with them, they are at a completely different stage of life and don’t have any experience.

It’s not hard to “win over” a 20 year old. A 20 year old doesn’t know shit about life and what it is that really matters.

Edited by no_name

3 hours ago, no_name said:

That is pure BS. You are no high value men and have never met high value men, so you’re just theorizing.

Also, just because a man is rich, doesn’t make him high value. Andrew Tate is rich, but he’s a mysoginist, no high value woman would date him, only women with emotional issues and immature.

Men who are high value emotionally AND have achieved success in life, would not want to deal with the drama/immaturity of a 20 year old. Again, I am 30, I can’t even talk to a 20 year old person for long, I can’t be friends with them, they are at a completely different stage of life and don’t have any experience.

It’s not hard to “win over” a 20 year old. A 20 year old doesn’t know shit about life and what it is that really matters.

You seem to think “high value” means anyone who agrees with you, and “low value” means anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

Nope. These are terms about the sexual marketplace. I don’t like Andrew Tate, but he would be a “high value” male because he has rare but valued traits such as fame, physique, and wealth. This is why he has a public dating history of seeing many attractive women. Being high or low value in the sexual marketplace has nothing to do with being morally right or wrong.

You flipping out on any man who is attracted to women younger than you reeks of insecurity. You are clearly way too emotionally involved to judge this topic rationally. 

Edited by Raze

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

You seem to think “high value” means anyone who agrees with you, and “low value” means anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

Nope. These are terms about the sexual marketplace. I don’t like Andrew Tate, but he would be a “high value” male because he has rare but valued traits such as wealth. This is why he has a public dating history of seeing many attractive women.

You flipping out on any man who is attracted to women younger than you reeks of insecurity. You are clearly way too emotionally involved to judge this topic rationally.

No I think high value as someone who is emotionally mature.

Beautiful but dumb women are high value for rich but immature men. Men who are mature do not consider those women high value, because they need more than just the looks in their partner, looks is not even the main feature for them. They can have any woman they want, so they will pick the one that enhances their life, makes them feel good on many levels. They don’t need an accessory, someone to show off to their friends, they are secure, they don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks of them.

You just call me emotionally charged because you can’t grasp what I am saying. Maybe in a few years IF you mature, you will understand it.

Edited by no_name

5 minutes ago, Raze said:

I don’t like Andrew Tate, but he would be a “high value” male because he has rare but valued traits such as wealth

Well, what can I say to a person who thinks Andrew Tate is high value ?

On a personal note, did you ever even have a gf? Do you know any woman who considers Andrew Tate high value? 

At least on this forum I solemnly confirm that no woman thinks that Andrew Tate is high value. 

And I'm freely announcing on behalf of all women because I know all women agree with me. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

The only women who consider Andrew Tate high value are 

• Golddiggers
  • Clout chasers 
  • Women who are paid to pose next to him

No sane woman finds this dude desirable from any angle. 

And yes men who follow him are the usual circle jerks.

♡✸♡.

Well, what can I say to a person who thinks Andrew Tate is high value ?

On a personal note, did you ever even have a gf? Do you know any woman who considers Andrew Tate high value? 

Like I already said, you seem to think “high value” means anyone who agrees with you, “low value” means anyone who disagrees with you.

It doesn’t. You do not understand the terms.

Andrew Tate has fame, wealth, and a good physique, these make him high value because these are highly valuable traits.

This is why he has a public dating history of many attractive women. It’s not up for debate, if someone is dating multiple very attractive women at one time they are “high value”, because if they weren’t they would not be able to attract said women.

I know, those women are “low value” because they like someone you don’t like lol. 

There are plenty of men who are more emotionally mature than Tate, yet they do not date as many attractive women. Why is this? Because it’s not a “high value trait”. 

Its painfully clear you are insecure at the thought that men are attracted to younger women and have a bizarre warped belief that “value” now means anyone who dates older women. It doesn’t, any man dating an older woman even if he likes her for her personality would prefer she be younger. The data is clear.

Edited by Raze

4 minutes ago, Raze said:

Like I already said, you seem to think “high value” means anyone who agrees with you, “low value” means anyone who disagrees with you.

It doesn’t. You do not understand the terms.

Andrew Tate has fame, wealth, and a good physique, these make him high value because these are highly valuable traits.

This is why he has a public dating history of many attractive women.

I know, those women are “low value” because they like someone you don’t like lol. 

There are plenty of men who are more emotionally mature than Tate, yet they do not date as many attractive women. Why is this? Because it’s not a “high value trait”. 

Its painfully clear you are insecure at the thought that men are attracted to younger women and have a bizarre warped belief that “value” now means anyone who dates older women. It doesn’t, any man dating an older woman even if he likes her for her personality would prefer she be younger. The data is clear.

I find many young men more attractive physically than older men, but yet I don’t want a relationship with them. Because they are not relationship material.

I wouldn’t mind going on a date with Andrew Tate, and getting stuff from him and getting paid a lot of money for it, BUT I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with him. Because his money is all he is good for, there is nothing else good about him.

Also, how old are you? Sorry but I am not wasting my time on immature kids who are getting so triggered and butthurt by what I am saying. You’ll learn, hopefully, with experience how stupid what you’re saying is.

Edited by no_name

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

Do you really think I will take criticism of some random kid on the internet who is most likely broke/unemployed, looks like the bottom of my shoe, never even been with a woman, and has no experience seriously? Isn’t that really delusional of you to think that your opinion matters? 

Edited by no_name

Just now, no_name said:

Do you really think I will take criticism of some random kid on the internet who is most likely broke/unemployed, looks like the bottom of my shoe, never even been with a woman, and has no experience seriously? 

:Dactually half the forum is that, erhm. 

♡✸♡.

I find many young men more attractive physically than older men, but yet I don’t want a relationship with them. Because they are not relationship material.

I wouldn’t mind going on a date with Andrew Tate, and getting stuff from him and getting paid for it, but I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with him. Because his money is all he is good for, being a sugar daddy. 

Also, how old are you? Sorry but I am not wasting my time on immature kids, you’ll learn, hopefully, with experience how stupid what you’re saying is.

YES. Because like I already SAID, women and men are different and value different things. This is why on average in couples men are older and women are younger. 

You don’t even have an argument, you just accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being low value or immature. You are just wrong, I already showed you the data. You can have whatever preference you want, but that doesn’t change the reality of what makes someone more or less valuable on the sexual marketplace. 

Do you really think I will take criticism of some random kid on the internet who is most likely broke/unemployed, looks like the bottom of my shoe, never even been with a woman, and has no experience seriously? Isn’t that really delusional of you to think that your opinion matters? 

Looks like I struck a nerve. Sorry but flipping out at me will not change reality. Also this is not very emotionally mature of you.

Edited by Raze

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

YES. Because like I already SAID, women and men are different and value different things. This is why on average in couples men are older and women are younger. 

You don’t even have an argument, you just accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being low value or immature. You are just wrong, I already showed you the data. You can have whatever preference you want, but that doesn’t change the reality of what makes someone more or less valuable on the sexual marketplace. 

Looks like I struck a nerve. Sorry but flipping out at me will not change reality. Also this is not very emotionally mature of you.

You’ve said 3 times already that I only value people who agree with me ?. Why do you care so much to lecture me? ? You think sitting on a couch and lecturing strangers will make you high value? ?

Also, I can see clearly that complexity is not something you understand, but I was taking in particular about a gap where a man is mature and a woman is in her early 20s. The age difference is not that bad when two people are mature, like a 30 year old dating a 40 year old. But a 30 year old dating a college student is messed up.

Edited by no_name

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This thread needs to be dumped. It simply triggers people. 

Also this idea that women are the gatekeepers of sex but men aren't lol. 

@integral

No one is forcing you to keep engaging with this post, But dont try and silence a open discussion on relevant topics because you dont like what is being said and you cant handle your emotions lady.  

Edited by Hero in progress

This idea that women are sitting around crying because they aged out of being targeted by older men who see them as a >>>>insert random young, interchangeable piece of ass<<<< needs to just go die already.

Nope. These are terms about the sexual marketplace. I don’t like Andrew Tate, but he would be a “high value” male because he has rare but valued traits such as fame, physique, and wealth. This is why he has a public dating history of seeing many attractive women. Being high or low value in the sexual marketplace has nothing to do with being morally right or wrong.

Y'all can have each other, whoever you all see as mutually "high value".

Don't care TBH...

Edited by eos_nyxia

@Hero in progress @integral

MODERATORS 

where is all the policing  on some of these triggered females comments? abusive, degrading comments on fellow users for having a differing perspective.  Double standard shit popping off today on this post. 

I am only joking please do not start policing anyone on this post, its not always pretty but I value free speech.

Off course its going to trigger some people its a controversial topic that is relevant to both sexes, But the double standards though... I sees ya, I sees ya ;)  

@Hero in progress In what world is "women are used up/ undesirable the more they have sex, and the older that they get" expected to go over well with women? Whether you are personally interested in someone at all, it's beside the point IMO. It's dehumanizing rhetoric. (And arguably, in the process, you unavoidably get dehumanized as well. Which I suppose is fine if truly you want to reduce your relationships to nothing more than a series of transactions.)

I mean... to be fair, it's not like the opposite type of suggestion is being taken that well either? (That men aren't intrinsically desirable just because they get older, more experienced, >>>insert male person's metric of high value<<<)

@eos_nyxia @Something Funny @Hero in progress @integral

Women can do whatever they want at the end of the day. Have as many sexual partners as your heart desires, but don't pretend that it doesn't have consequences on your spirit as a whole. Just like reckless ejaculations has on men.  Sexual continence has many benefits for both sexes.  Its different for women because they can access sex very easily. I had a sister that went on a slut spree years ago when I was young and she used to come back smelling of fish and it was a extremely strong odour on her, and her personality changed in a ugly way, it got to a point were even men didnt want to sleep with her because she was so easy and trashy. I saw what it did to her spirit. 

How are men supposed to respect a female who doesn't respect herself.  Go sleeping around and you expose yourself more to the risk of disease, possible dangerous situations and shame and regret deep down, in till its masked over with the next guy the next weekend. Women can search deep within themselves and find if what I say is true or not. 

Dont blame men If they desire some sort of innocence and purity when it comes to a serious relationship with the opposite sex. I dont want to go any where near a female who has a loose pussy because it has been drilled in a bunch of times from all kinds of men.  I dont think I am alone in that.

Regardless ladies go be a "bossbitch" fuck and chuck men whenever you feel like it, feel empowered and continue to set the example for your daughters. 

Mic drop

Edited by Hero in progress