Andrey

Sadghuru Encountering Celestial Beings Now.

23 posts in this topic

You can check it in the official Sadghuru tube channel. After all the alien love shit we got, now Sadghuru is alienating as well. So there it is, another confirmation that all this stuff is somehow real.

Wow! Proof! ;)

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

We are the aliens. The variety of intelligences with which to connect is infinite. The question is will you connect with the most high

He’s spoke. About aliens for awhile

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

People have been encountering celestial beings for millenia.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I honestly don't understand why some people care so much about aliens when pretty much none of us have mastered being human yet.

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

I honestly don't understand why some people care so much about aliens when pretty much none of us have mastered being human yet.

You honestly do understand and are using a figure of speech which is misleading ?

Who cares, entities, beings , dmt beings are all part of the illusion in the dream. People keep making stories and  more concepts and illusions about stuff they don't understand. I mean cmon most people on earth just have some basic self awareness. Highest consciousness level that most people have on earth are just researching god/consciousness or just being 'it' , and this is the only thing that really matters... But the joke is , is that theyre digging in an infinite illusion.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

You honestly do understand and are using a figure of speech which is misleading ?

I can speculate that it's a way to avoid dealing with one's personal issues.

Just looked at the last dozen videos he uploaded, nothing in the title or thumbnail indicates hes seeing anything, what video did you discover this from?

@Andrey I wouldn’t believe everything Sadhguru says. I’ve already confirmed that many of his claims are false. Just because he’s enlightened doesn’t mean he’s truthful. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

@Andrey I wouldn’t believe everything Sadhguru says. I’ve already confirmed that many of his claims are false. Just because he’s enlightened doesn’t mean he’s truthful. 

Which claims?

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

I can speculate that it's a way to avoid dealing with one's personal issues.

Or just uncapped human curiosity.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Which claims?

He regurgitates Hindu beliefs and makes us think that he discovered them independently. He’s obviously not very critical of Hinduism. No doubt there is a lot of wisdom in it, but like every religion, it has a truck load of myths. He actually takes those myths as reality and prescribes people to act on them. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

47 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

He regurgitates Hindu beliefs and makes us think that he discovered them independently. He’s obviously not very critical of Hinduism. No doubt there is a lot of wisdom in it, but like every religion, it has a truck load of myths. He actually takes those myths as reality and prescribes people to act on them. 

Example?

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Example?

There isn't one his proof that he debunked sadhguru is that he regurgitates hinduism 

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Example?

If you scan his YouTube videos, you’ll see them.

@Carl-Richard It’s difficult because his videos always have some profound wisdom in it, however, there is also some Hindu bs mixed in as well.