Razard86

Why You Are Depressed

36 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Ulax said:

I think you are representing a partial truth as a full truth. So I think there is validity but also invalidity to your view.

Imo, depression can also come from trauma, i.e. you get home invaded, then get depressed. And that might actually be out of desire, i.e. out of desire for you to not experience malevolence again.

You are traumatized because you cannot let go of the trauma. So yes from one perspective you have a desire to hold onto the past, but you also have a desire to repress it as well, since if you actually focused on it and allowed those emotions to arise and worked through what happened....you would eventually be able to let it go. 

The suffering from trauma is your desire to process that experience and let it go, since you are afraid to face THE TRUTH (what happened) your denial of the truth causes your suffering. There is always a part of you that has a desire for truth, when that part is suppressed suffering ACTIVATES!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Jannes they give you alot but in the end nothing really

@Tyler Robinson last one on psychadelic half year ago i think more than 10 without psychadelics through years of grinding spirituality

@Razard86 for a 60y old who has his life foundation figured out and now is ready to kill himself with love i dont see the apeall atm its death...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Depression is the inner child's unmet needs. Be the parent to yourself that you truly wanted, and the inner child will feel safe and stop acting out in various ways to get your attention.

On 11/25/2022 at 1:38 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Jannes they give you alot but in the end nothing really

@Tyler Robinson last one on psychadelic half year ago i think more than 10 without psychadelics through years of grinding spirituality

@Razard86 for a 60y old who has his life foundation figured out and now is ready to kill himself with love i dont see the apeall atm its death...

I hear you, but my question will be....do you practice it? Have you tried it out? Notice you read these threads and respond to them....so your desire is already there. Its just right now you still care about survival. If you still care about survival... you can't reach it. 

On 11/25/2022 at 5:26 AM, Wilhelm44 said:

Depression is the inner child's unmet needs. Be the parent to yourself that you truly wanted, and the inner child will feel safe and stop acting out in various ways to get your attention.

Exactly you got it!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Practiced and tried out what?

Yes exactly i dont wanna reach it because i care about survival...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

42 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 Practiced and tried out what?

Yes exactly i dont wanna reach it because i care about survival...

Yeah and practiced as in learned the concepts, deconstructed your mind, meditation, psychedelics the whole shebang!

And yeah if you care about survival that's a big hindrance. But you can still do some soft core spirituality such as meditation and occasional small doses of psychedelics to feel the love of the universe. 

But yeah...you are interested for a reason...when its your time its your time.

In most cases, depression is caused by energetic blockages in the pattern that you are, caused by fear of being rejected or damaged, which are deeply entrenched and perpetuate creating habits and preventing the person from flowing freely. 

@Razard86 ive been deconstructing my mind for over 6 years with 8 hours of practice every day ? sometimes 8hours of meditation sometimes 8hours of self inquiry...listening to leos videos,moojis,forgot the other bald gurus guys name for thousands of hours ? tried psychadelic once had over 10 mystical experiences without drug last one was scary reality started to collaps badly on its own it was like 4k vision ?...

It's you.

Now fight.

Depression is caused by holding a negative future.

Edited by UnbornTao

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 ive been deconstructing my mind for over 6 years with 8 hours of practice every day ? sometimes 8hours of meditation sometimes 8hours of self inquiry...listening to leos videos,moojis,forgot the other bald gurus guys name for thousands of hours ? tried psychadelic once had over 10 mystical experiences without drug last one was scary reality started to collaps badly on its own it was like 4k vision ?...

Okay then what is the problem? Are you still attached to your ego? You can only have a problem if you don't like the truth. The key is seeing past the illusions, and learning to love everything. Many people still see life as real....if you still see it as real, and not a game or a dream....then of course you will have a problem. But once you awaken to the fact that its just a game...then what is the problem? 

If you started lucid dreaming right now it wouldn't depress you, if you were watching a movie or playing a game it wouldn't depress you. Life can only depress you if still believe in separation. What is there to gain...if everything is you? This is what people aren't getting. You are free because you realize...you are freaking everything!!! Do what you want, because when your dream ends..it ends!!! If you had a video game you were playing and I came and wiped the game data...everything you did ended. 

Now what do you think your life is? Its just memories a bunch of memories. Once you realize that...what else is there? Almost every experience I have in life...is recognized as one. It only feels different if I drop in ego. Your escape from any suffering is realizing you are creating it. Your belief that you are some how missing out, you are creating it. How can you been missing out...when everything is you? 

Here is a fun fact...when your dream ends...all lives will be integrated!!! So you are living all lives right now!! You are a billionaire right now. You will experience every life that has ever been lived!!! No life is more important, or special from the absolute. Just pick a path and live it, and ignore all criticism lol because all criticism is pure delusion.

@Razard86 Problem is  that I die and life ends so whats the point of living that, you make it sound like its all nice its death to everything called life i dont want that at this time of life...

I can say i see everything as one but thats not complete its half completed..

Its all a game but game is complex enlightment is death to the game...i dont care about lifes that ill live i wanna live this life...

It's you.

Now fight.

48 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 Problem is  that I die and life ends so whats the point of living that, you make it sound like its all nice its death to everything called life i dont want that at this time of life...

Its all a game but game is complex enlightment is death to the game...i dont care about lifes that ill live i wanna live this life...

But that's the point...you don't actually die...YOU WAKE UP!!! No different than waking up in the morning!!! That's it!! When you wake up after your avatar's story is over...is there a problem? 

Here are a couple of things you will realize if you really test life.

1. Life gives you your desires. Only your ego out of fear can sabotage you from getting it.

2. All suffering is constructed, suffering doesn't exist, the reason for suffering is to get you to wake up to the fact that you are creating it.

3. Problems don't exist, a problem has never existed EVER!!! And all interpretations you make about life...is never what it actually is, its only a perspective. When you fly in a plane and look down at people...they look like toys, and any of their problems, you can't even seen them. But once you zoom in to any of them...those problems seem real.

If you pay attention to life...you go back and forth between something working out, then messing up, then working out, then messing up. This will go on forever!! When a "problem" arises, you try to fix it, then it goes your way if you succeed, then something else messes up, and you fix that too, then something else messes up and you fix that too. From one perspective those problems are teaching you skills, the art of taking action, and fixing things. They also teach you how to see or predict when things can go wrong. The flip side is they can also fill you with fear and anxiety because the better you can predict problems, also means all you see are problems!! 

At a certain point you will realize that the intellect's job is to see problems and solutions. THAT IS ALL IT DOES!!! Its a tool to adjust or create something different. But this tool can also be used against YOU and see YOU as problem to be fixed!! You can turn your own intelligence against yourself and THAT is what causes suffering. 

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Then live this life. You can only truly live life....by dropping your fear. Drop your fear, that is the whole point of the work. Face your fears. Spirituality can be summed up in one phrase. To face all fears wherever they lie, until none remain.

@Razard86 That's the plan to face all the fears and not be passive, so called enlightened guy because there is nothing to do , nowhere to be and nobody to become...

It's you.

Now fight.

I think a positive view on suffering is that it's something that allows multiple selves/desires/pleasures to coalesce and exist simultaneously and individually otherwise there might have been only isolated selves/perfected desires/pleasures, this is like infinity x infinity instead of just infinity because one specific infinity out of all of them might have always possessed the property of suffering/coalescence which infinitely explodes infinity itself, it is something that needs the positive to exist therefore it's only chance to gain the right to interact with any one isolated self/pleasure/perfect desire is to connect multiple different ones, that does sort of pose the question of why does it have to be painful at first just because there's a difference and I guess how could we make distinctions without differences when at the fundamental/ultimate elemental level of isolated desires their only superficial commonality would be basic pleasure, like the ultra ice-cream universe of pleasure and the ultimate enjoying trains universe have a pleasure for a different thing but they are different, we can see how to enjoy trains and icecream it might help you to be a human being first and for that you'd also need the other rest of infinities just to reach the state/become anyone single ice-cream train faring human enjoyer of ice screams and trains, it's kind of a really clunky backwards explanation.

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 That's the plan to face all the fears and not be passive, so called enlightened guy because there is nothing to do , nowhere to be and nobody to become...

Its all how you look at it. The whole point of what I share is you can adopt whatever belief you want. You don't have to adopt beliefs that judge you, limit you, and make you miserable. If you want to adopt that belief you just mentioned, make sure it is one that fills you up with joy. That is the only thing I am saying. You want to construct a philosophy of life that helps you build the life you want, whatever that type of life is.