Razard86

Why You Are Depressed

36 posts in this topic

Depression Is Suppression. Get Familiar with that phrase, Depression Is Suppression. When you try to suppress your desires, and try to force/control yourself to delay gratification to obtain or achieve something you are doing harm to yourself. Now I am not saying that there are not instances where this is necessary, because sometimes you have to take that dark trek in the mud. As the saying goes....shit happens. And when shit happens...you wade through it till it ends. But you are not supposed to seek out shit, (stuff you hate) and dwell in it. That's how you get depressed.

For example...let's say you want to buy a new car, and you get a job and you absolutely hate this job!! But you suffer through it to get the car. Unless the situation in that job changes....or you get that car pretty soon, you are going to be harming yourself forcing yourself to work a job you hate. The longer you put yourself through this, the more and more you will suffer till eventually your feelings will burst from you trying to suppress them. There will be anger, and if you feel you are trapped.....depression. Why? Because you ignored your feelings/desires. 

Sorry buddy, but you cannot ignore your feelings long term, they WILL SEEK EXPRESSION!! This is why people snap, because they have been taught to "act right" and be "responsible." I still can't get over how silly this "responsibility" thing is.....responsibility CREATES DEPRESSION!! 

https://www.brgeneral.org/news-blog/2021/july/men-and-suicide-why-are-white-men-most-at-risk-/

The only thing you are responsible for is existing. That's it!!! Outside of that, anything you add on should be based on your desires. But you see....humans fear their desires....because they consider themselves evil....so this message...is considered dangerous!! Tell people to give into their desires....and they will become like animals!! As if....you aren't already an animal!!!! Are you kidding me? What do you think depression is? ITS DESIRE!!! You desire to be free to express yourself but because you don't feel free to express yourself and feel trapped, you EXPRESS SORROW AT feeling trapped and not being able to express yourself!! Do you see how delusional this is? Does any of this make any sense to you at all? You suppress desire....then express sorrow for not being able to express desire!!! And you wonder why teenagers are so got damn rebellious!! They take one look at you and say....I don't want to become like my parents....look at how depressed they are!!!

At the end of the day....reality, and everything in it...operates on desire. Stop trying to control yourself, every time you do ....you are leading yourself towards depression. Check in with your feelings, find your passions in life, then pursuit it. Understand that all your haters/critics are just jealous because you found passion and they lack it. Why? Because they ignore their feelings....and you don't!!! At the level you are able to connect to your feelings and discover what they are saying....is the level you will be in alignment with what you should be doing. Feeling=Motivation, Knowledge= Discernment. Combine the two equals Self Knowledge/Love. This will guide you towards what you actually want to do. 

Or...you could just ignore it alll...and BE DEPRESSED!!! Why give a damn about your feelings right?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

You have a responsibility to pursue your passion. Responsibility has nothing to do with forcing yourself to do things you don’t want to do against your desires, it’s simply a pointer to the things avalable to you within your control. No one else is gonna pursue your passion for you therefore it’s your responsibility. People confuse responsibility with accountability, duty, blame, guilt, authority… when what it means is if you have a desire focus on the things you can control to get it. 

If someone says something you don’t like then you have a desire to change that and one thing you have control of is how your interpretating, therefore interpretation is your responsibility. There’s stuff your in control of and there’s stuff he’s in control of. Notice how the moment the word responsibility is used there is an emotion associated with it of negativities and that makes people think they’re being held accountable for something.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

What if depression truly comes because you dont have anything to desire

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

If you are conscious enough you choose what you desire. You aren’t obligated to desire anything. 

There is an exception in the realm of physical health- ignore this and you’re done before you start.

Many people like hitler believed that they shouldent feel responsible and they should persuit their desiers therefore they harmed so many humans..

6 hours ago, integral said:

You have a responsibility to pursue your passion. Responsibility has nothing to do with forcing yourself to do things you don’t want to do against your desires, it’s simply a pointer to the things avalable to you within your control. No one else is gonna pursue your passion for you therefore it’s your responsibility. People confuse responsibility with accountability, duty, blame, guilt, authority… when what it means is if you have a desire focus on the things you can control to get it. 

If someone says something you don’t like then you have a desire to change that and one thing you have control of is how your interpretating, therefore interpretation is your responsibility. There’s stuff your in control of and there’s stuff he’s in control of. Notice how the moment the word responsibility is used there is an emotion associated with it of negativities and that makes people think they’re being held accountable for something.

Good point....this is why I love other POVs!!! Thank you for filling in the holes I have in what I communicated!!! Now...if only collectively...humanity could learn to use our POV....to fit together in into one giant POV....what would we be capable of? 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

What if depression truly comes because you dont have anything to desire

^If you don't desire anything you simply lack self-love. Love= passion, you ARE passion. Passion doesn't magically appear you generate it. You are a passion generator...the same way your heart beats, the same way you blink, is the same way passion works. If a person doesn't have anything to desire....THAT IS BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR PASSION to be that way.

Let me ask you a question.....have you noticed that Holykael is PASSIONATE about his suffering? What make you think boredom isn't an expression of passion? I just work with this new employee and she complained over and over about how bored she was. What was that? Passion!!! She was passionately bored!! LOL

Just now, Saraaa said:

Many people like hitler believed that they shouldent feel responsible and they should persuit their desiers therefore they harmed so many humans..

The secret is no human has ever been responsible a day in their life. Your desire to be responsible was not for responsibilities' sake it was for survival. There are those who are responsible because they want to appear as responsible, there are those who are responsible because they fear not being accepted by others, let me ask you a question....if you found out you were immortal, and that you didn't need others to survive, would you continue to live to please them....or would you live a life based on what you want? 

Your only responsibility as Integral said is to your desires...when you violate that....you will become depressed. You can't force yourself not to become depressed. Now there is nothing wrong with it, it serves a purpose. It is your time out, for you to reflect and rearrange your priorities. You put yourself in jail when you get depressed and are only allowed to leave when you think about what you did!!!

2 hours ago, John Paul said:

If you are conscious enough you choose what you desire. You aren’t obligated to desire anything. 

There is an exception in the realm of physical health- ignore this and you’re done before you start.

I agree partially, you are also given talents and abilities, this could push the envelope towards what you desire but in general I agree. You aren't obligated to desire anything, but your talents will influence in some way that desire. After all it feels good to be skilled or adept at something.

@Razard86 lets suppose someone feels immortal and he doesent need others for survival but his desire is to kill you...should he pursuit his desire??

@Razard86 that is like a vicious circle, you dont know what you want,so you cant know who you are, not knowing who you are you cant love yourself...

For me that is a lack of passion so they suffer and bored i dont think they are choosing that because they cant see they have a choice...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

I think you are representing a partial truth as a full truth. So I think there is validity but also invalidity to your view.

Imo, depression can also come from trauma, i.e. you get home invaded, then get depressed. And that might actually be out of desire, i.e. out of desire for you to not experience malevolence again.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

31 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 that is like a vicious circle, you dont know what you want,so you cant know who you are, not knowing who you are you cant love yourself...

For me that is a lack of passion so they suffer and bored i dont think they are choosing that because they cant see they have a choice...

No. If you don’t know what you want, you don’t know who you are. If you accept that you become still, totally open to whatever comes and goes. You won’t feel like that you have to interfere because that an ego having its preferences/seeking control. Everything will just be indifferent but a beautiful kind of indifferent. Love is accepting what is. If you are indifferent to everything you can accept/love everything as it is. 

@Jannes More and more i think spirituality is a complete bs this accepting love thing thats not sustainable its naive...

It's you.

Now fight.

56 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Jannes More and more i think spirituality is a complete bs this accepting love thing thats not sustainable its naive...

I think what is described is the "natural“ state one would archieve if he thought everything through to the end so it’s not bs but maybe unrealistic for our psyche. Similar to facing death. "You can’t change the things outside your control anyway so just focus on the things that you can change and accept the rest bro.“

But maybe these thoughts are pointers to actual mystical experiences. Those would transform you. Even if the peak experience doesn’t last, you probably take the afterglow, healing and intuition of what you have experienced with you. But before that, yeah it’s mostly pretty talk. 

Depression can be clinical. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Jannes not a fan of it anymore its all empty promises life will never be perfect like they say its always a tradeoff of some sorts and transformation is always painful as f no nice mystical experience do anything...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Jannes not a fan of it anymore its all empty promises life will never be perfect like they say its always a tradeoff of some sorts and transformation is always painful as f no nice mystical experience do anything...

When did you have a mystical experience? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 hours ago, John Paul said:

@Razard86 ya I guess so. So you think we are destined for a certain career path or something like that?

The word destiny is a very tricky word, but I guess you could say our story has already been written and we are just living through it.

3 hours ago, Jannes said:

I think what is described is the "natural“ state one would archieve if he thought everything through to the end so it’s not bs but maybe unrealistic for our psyche. Similar to facing death. "You can’t change the things outside your control anyway so just focus on the things that you can change and accept the rest bro.“

But maybe these thoughts are pointers to actual mystical experiences. Those would transform you. Even if the peak experience doesn’t last, you probably take the afterglow, healing and intuition of what you have experienced with you. But before that, yeah it’s mostly pretty talk. 

Everything you said is literally what is happening. Great job expressing it!!!

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

It actually is sustainable, you are just too scared to implement it which I completely understand. Doing spirituality legitimately is the OPPOSITE of survival. The EXACT OPPOSITE of survival. You only want to do it if it helps with survival, initially it actually won't, in fact it will probably make it worse initially. But after integration....it super charges it. 

Spirituality is telling you to not care whether you live or die, to live completely without self-interest. To love another EQUAL to you not more or less in any direction. It is definitely sustainable....but its tough path with twists and turns but if you stick with it....it gives you the peace that passes all understanding, and if you integrate the feminine...the bliss part as well. The bliss comes and goes for me, but the peace is ever present and its surprising when you realize that the peace....is your natural state. 

Its why I say suffering is your creation, you create suffering and project it over your natural peace.

7 hours ago, Saraaa said:

@Razard86 lets suppose someone feels immortal and he doesent need others for survival but his desire is to kill you...should he pursuit his desire??

You always pursue your desire, if he really wants to kill me, he will. If he doesn't pursue his desire he will get depressed and take it out on himself or others. Hell he might kill someone else because he let fear stop him from killing me, or he might kill himself, or do both. What do you think murder suicide is?