mrPixel

Amount of LSD for spiritual experience

16 posts in this topic

Right now I take about 250mcg of LSD but I have yet to have a deep oneness experience. Should I be taking more LSD? Or is 250 enough. I'm not sure I can go over 300 without having a bad trip.

58 minutes ago, mrPixel said:

Right now I take about 250mcg of LSD but I have yet to have a deep oneness experience. Should I be taking more LSD? Or is 250 enough.

It depends on the person.

58 minutes ago, mrPixel said:

I'm not sure I can go over 300 without having a bad trip.

Once your reach oneness territory, the only options are to surrender or have a bad trip. So if you're aiming for oneness, there is always a chance of a bad trip.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You're just going to have to slowly increase as you feel comfortable. Also wait at minimum a full month in between trips if you want a chance at the full magic of the experience or else it's very possible for tolerance to get in the way. Also this is just me but mushrooms have resulted in much more magical / spiritual experiences than LSD so far, but that can vary between people.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Yea I found when I was initially using psychs that higher doses were required for me to go that deep

But as I’ve evolved consciously I’m so much more sensitive and can have oneness experiences off of 100ug

The game of survival cannot be won. 

It depends on your physiology, your level of mindfulness,  and your psychological and spiritual development. I have experienced deep experiences even on 100 micro, but I think anything above 200 will create some deep trips for sure.

Why is LSD classified with heroin and cocaine? How do I tell the difference between psychadelics and recreational drugs?

4 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Why is LSD classified with heroin and cocaine? How do I tell the difference between psychadelics and recreational drugs?

They're anti-addictive. The more you take them, the less you want them.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 11/24/2022 at 0:56 AM, acidgoofy said:

Yes, increase your dose until you have a deep breakthrough. I had to do a few 500ug trips to get there.

Jesus. 500ug? Do you need a trip sitter for that?

12 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Heroin and cocaine you can take every single day and will ruin your life. Like carl said, psychedelics are anti-addictive by design and if you take them too often, they literally will not work. In my experience anything more than once a month is a literal waste.

8 minutes ago, mrPixel said:

I rarely take less than 500ug, can handle myself just fine without a sitter. Of course depends on the person, will affect people differently.

On 25.11.2022 at 11:59 PM, mrPixel said:

It depends.

If you have a good sitter, use them, but that's rare.

I slowly worked my way up. Learn to navigate 300ug first and if that's not enough for you, then take more.

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

It depends.

If you have a good sitter, use them, but that's rare.

I slowly worked my way up. Learn to navigate 300ug first and if that's not enough for you, then take more.

I concur.

Slowly work your way up and get a good trip sitter. 

I went to eternal hell the last time I took a big-balls dose of LSD. 

I have one more question for those who have tried 5-MeO-DMT. How many ug of LSD should I work up to before trying 5-MeO-DMT?

@mrPixelAt least until you've got a few break throughs so you won't be so shocked when you lose your visual field, which will probably still scare the shit out of you. 

@mrPixel you dont need any big prior experiences with psychedelics before 5 meo. But I recommend at least 3 Trip with another psychedelic before so you know what tripping means and what you should and should not do in terms of Set and setting

I've done up to 400ug but my deepest trip was on 200ug lying still in silent darkness, I was literally God, manipulating reality like in a dream 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now