Raptorsin7

I am living in a stage green hippy community AMA

46 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2022 at 7:33 PM, Michal__ said:

How did you get there? How has your experience been so far?

I looked up dance retreats in Europe and this community was hosting one.

It's been a great experience, I feel as though I've learned a lot from speaking with people here and I've managed to push my comfort zone and do things, like going naked in a sauna, that I would have been very anxious to do before coming.

I want to visit more communities and experience more of these green places, but I'm not sure when I'll be back to visit this community. 

I have a desire to give back and contribute to this place, but I also don't want to make commitments because I'm not sure where I'll end up going after leaving 

On 24/11/2022 at 0:10 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I am living in a stage green hippy community called Angsbaka for the next 2 weeks volunteering in the kitchen.

I thought it would be cool to do an AMA because I believe I stumbled into the type of energy and vibe that many on this forum could really use to propel themselves forward.

Feel free to ask anything, and I'll answer to the best of my ability 

On 25/11/2022 at 0:34 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I've learned a lot, but here are the main takeaways.

I've learned how trust reality and to stop feeling the need to control my path. I continuously accept and surrender to what's happening and the steps on the path are unfolding spontaneously now.

I've become more tolerant of things/people I used to judge. Single mothers, trans people, gay people, hippy etc. I don't judge them and I feel great humility in not needing to be the morality police.

I am expanding my comfort zone and I'm pressing up against deep fears, like being naked around many people and living in a tiny room with 3 other people.

I feel it's easy to spend hours meditating while living here. Today I spent a good 3-4 hours meditating and I'm growing the confidence to meditate in public spaces. I had a women interrupt me to talk, and we had a great convo and I didn't need to do anything 

I've learned from the lives of other people. I'm interacting with such interesting and diverse people. Everyday I connect with new people and have conversations that blow my mind

Awesome!!! Seems like you're getting exactly what you need there.

On 24/11/2022 at 5:51 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@thisintegrated It's been an incredible growing experience for me, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience so far.

I met a guy here who got a cancer diagnosis and completely accepted his death and he said it was like a burden got lifted off his shoulders and he completely changed his life. Unassuming people here have incredible depth.

I think I met that guy too when I was at Angsbacka in August, the one who had the operation on his jaw, and is now starting a podcast? He has some wonderful perspectives on life, his energy is great, you feel it when talking to him. Wish him well with his new life purpose from me.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 27/11/2022 at 0:54 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

That idealisation doesn’t exist. Don’t fall into the ‘avoidant trap’. It’s basically when somebody deep down is afraid of being in a relationship, but outwardly they think that they haven’t met ‘the right person’, and they use this as an excuse to keep intimacy away. 

Firstly, there’s no way you’ve never met a girl you’re attracted to. ‘Strongly’ is just another avoidant trap, an excuse to not be in a relationship. As for ‘click with’, let me break it to you, you will never meet someone identical to you. Everyone on this planet is different. The only pre-requisite of a relationship is that she accepts your lifestyle and values, and you accept her’s. If that is set, there’s absolutely no reason to not be in a relationship. 

I recommend reading the book ‘attached’ by Amir Levine to learn more about the avoidant trap. 

Some projection going on here, but also a helpful offering.

On 27/11/2022 at 0:54 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

And yes there are some women here who catch my eye, but it seems like I would just be forcing myself into a relationship not because I really feel drawn to someone here but because I'm needy and ill take what I can get.

I'm also hesitant about jumping into a relationship unless there's a stromg attraction because there may be someone for me on the othetside of patience.

I will likely be travelling more after my 2 week volunteer commitment so it's possible I will meet more people as i travel 

I felt the longing for a deep relationship about two years before I actually found it. In that time, I dated a couple women and tried to make those into deep fulfilling relationships, which could not be done because they were not the right fit, and also I wasn't ready.

The way I look at it now, is every relationship, however short or seemingly unfitting, prepares you for the right one.

Don't deny yourself those learnings and experimentations, if you feel deep down like you could benefit (just exploring stating your feelings, attractions and desires at risk of rejection, openly and vulnerably can be immensely beneficial).

Conversely, if you truly intuit that it's not the right time, don't worry about it and keep doing what you're doing, seems like you're on the right path of development for you. I'm happy for you.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

6 hours ago, flowboy said:

Awesome!!! Seems like you're getting exactly what you need there.

I think I met that guy too when I was at Angsbacka in August, the one who had the operation on his jaw, and is now starting a podcast? He has some wonderful perspectives on life, his energy is great, you feel it when talking to him. Wish him well with his new life purpose from me.

Haha yeah man it's the same guy. Aanton. That's so cool you met him too, what a small world.

6 hours ago, flowboy said:

Some projection going on here, but also a helpful offering.

I felt the longing for a deep relationship about two years before I actually found it. In that time, I dated a couple women and tried to make those into deep fulfilling relationships, which could not be done because they were not the right fit, and also I wasn't ready.

The way I look at it now, is every relationship, however short or seemingly unfitting, prepares you for the right one.

Don't deny yourself those learnings and experimentations, if you feel deep down like you could benefit (just exploring stating your feelings, attractions and desires at risk of rejection, openly and vulnerably can be immensely beneficial).

Conversely, if you truly intuit that it's not the right time, don't worry about it and keep doing what you're doing, seems like you're on the right path of development for you. I'm happy for you.

Thanks bro appreciate the perspective?

29 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Haha yeah man it's the same guy. Aanton. That's so cool you met him too, what a small world.

Anton!! That's right. Give him my number if he still would like to do a podcast episode / some sort of collab. Cool guy.

4 hours ago, flowboy said:

Anton!! That's right. Give him my number if he still would like to do a podcast episode / some sort of collab. Cool guy.

Okay will do. I'm serving a vipassana course now, but I'm heading back there at some point so I should see him