Majed

Should I fix my logistics to be able to have sex with girls?

8 posts in this topic

i'm still very young, 19 years old, living with my parents. i did 1000 approaches this year without being able to fuck girls because of bad logistics although i made out with a bunch. i don't have a car yet or a place of my own. should i forget about girls for the next few years and focus on my studies to get a job and then be able to have my own car and house to fuck girls there ? this sounds to me like the best option, i don't want to spend years bettering my game for no results because of bad logistics, my current game basically can get me laid right now if my logistics were optimal.

Edited by integral
Low quality language

If you had 10 chances to fuck, statistically 2-3 would have happened at their place already. 

Don't be afraid to pull to their place.

Do you keep in contact with those girls? 

@petar8p how would i go to their place without a car ? and no i mostly don't keep contact with them, because i was aslo struggling with some deficiencies because of a bad vegan diet that i started and so i was tired all the time etc...

Bro you can everything. 

If you're in city there's public transport. There's taxy. If you have no money, start earning some. 

It's not OR, it's AND. 

Ask about basic logistics first: 

-how did they got there?

-who are they with? 

-how/when are they going home?

-what is she doing tomorrow or later that night?

After you know all this, not like interview mode but through casual conversation it should take you no longer than 10 minutes to get to know these questions. Then you can paint and move the things forward. 

It sounds like you have more problems than pulling to your place.. Do you go out with other guys?

It might be hard at your age and financial situation, but getting your own place is really crucial. Not just for your sex life but having that independence in general is great and necessary for a good quality of life. Even having roommates can be as bad as being with your parents, you want to find a small place you can have to yourself so you can dictate everything about it and don't have to compromise your lifestyle too much.

I'd say yeah sort that stuff first. Having a decent job, transportation, and place to live matter way more than game. Women are something you add into your life to compliment it, not the main course you are shaping everything for.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Makes me wonder how many women are receptive to having sex outdoors right after being approached. Or right after you ring their doorbell. If you can find out where single women live then you can do pickup at their front doors.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

I wouldn't forget about girls for years. You're still getting good practice in, even if you aren't getting laid. It'll make it that much easier once you do finally have your own place.

Personally I wouldn't be in a rush to get an apartment ASAP. I think it's more important to live at home for a few years while working full-time to save up a good amount of money first. There's so much less responsibility and problems living at home, and gives you way more time to focus on personal development, pickup, or whatever else.

9 hours ago, Eyowey said:

Makes me wonder how many women are receptive to having sex outdoors right after being approached. Or right after you ring their doorbell. If you can find out where single women live then you can do pickup at their front doors.

This is worth a shot. When you pick girls up, go in specifically with some angle to set you up for this. Like mention that you've always wanted to try having sex outdoors if you think you can slip that in, and if she looks interested then suggest you go on a hike to somewhere remote or something.

Some women might look at you like you're a serial killer, but most who would be comfortable going to your house should also be willing to go for a walk with you. I think more will be into it than you'd think. 57% of Americans have had sex in public, and 66% of women in the UK are comfortable with the idea of having outdoor sex. I've dated women who were super into it, literally just going to the beach or for a walk through the forest or being on top of a rooftop alone was a huge turn-on for them and they'd be practically climbing all over me lol.

Or look for some angle to suggest going back to her place, like ask what kind of shows and movies she likes, and say something like "whoa, you must have a really nice tv if you watch so much stuff. we should go watch something at your place" 

13 hours ago, Eyowey said:

That's a one way ticket to jail.. ?