Gabith

Your thoughts about Matt Kahn ?

8 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts about the spiritual teacher Matt Kahn please ? 

His sober/baseline is in alignment with the highest love, he's your "future self" ;).

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

In some of his videos Matt Kahn talks about responding to people judgement/rudness or complain with kind words like compliments for example.

Do u guys took this habit and is it worth it ?

I could take it as a "game" or social experiment but I'm not sure if it will be the best way to deal with this...

10 hours ago, Gabith said:

In some of his videos Matt Kahn talks about responding to people judgement/rudness or complain with kind words like compliments for example.

Do u guys took this habit and is it worth it ?

I could take it as a "game" or social experiment but I'm not sure if it will be the best way to deal with this...

Wellll, I would say use your intelligence for that, because it may simply be unwise in some situations, though if you feel there's an opening it can be interesting to try that out and watch how things unfold (the tricky thing is to actually mean it and not come off as some "retaliatory sarcasm"). I think he might be at a point where his light is so full that he can just instantly repel/transmute darkness in his awareness, whereas most of us still get affected by it.

The thing I do most often is to reflect back calm energy and convey in a way that still makes them feel seen and does not further trigger them. And he does also talk about Love that says no to things like abuse and includes yourself! So just use your best judgement at the time and I wouldn't worry too much about being "perfect" at it, consistency usually come with practice. 

Difficult situations in general... call on the "universe" to guide you :).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Gabith His teachings are very similar to Eckhart Tolle’s. I think if you resonate with Leo’s more mind-based approach to spirituality, then you probably won’t resonate with Kahn’s heart-based approach. They’re very different. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

27 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Gabith Leo’s more mind-based approach to spirituality

That's what I like, any other teacher like that ?

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

@Loveeee Virtually all of the spiritual books in Leo’s booklist are a mind-based approach. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie