Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluran

5meomalt overdosed?

6 posts in this topic

its been 1.5hours after with REAR, so i am still on efect.

around 10mg, 1 microscoop dose

but, the 5meomalt pouch was more humid, so there was some condensed part, so potentially, it could be 2 times more, or even 3 times more.

5meomalt felt really way too much differently, this time, i think there was more harm than good lessons or awakening
it was rather too much shock, big shock for my mind, and I guess my whole body was also more tensed up

I guess, its a good preparation before trying 5meoDMT.

many points

1. follow God damn intuition, intuition is king, i tend to analyse and make sure that everything fits in plan and lowest budget as much as possible, it is tendency and my obsession, but, that is really unintuitive and dumb, I should not obsesss in one part of my life, which is focused on basic survival needs

2. intutionnn foollow your guts whatever you do follow your guts! i need to be more intuitive

I wanna develop some protocol for harm reduction in the context of Co-living community. a social technology to integrate psychotechnology- psychedelic

last trip was less aggressive and more valuable, more god awakening value. haha, it always makes me feel like i am gender neutral or even makes me a girl, thinking from a girl's perspective.

and i feel less of my penis uh;-

Edited by Fluran

is it the case that you become really sensitive with noises and sound on psychedelic?

the noises of electronic stuff within your room, air conditioner or heater, the fan of computer, repetitive beepy sound

stop procrastinating is also part of intution, i procrastianate because i wait for best option, but best option is now!

Yes, you can develop gut-feeling by doing prana-breathing exercises that focuses primarily on your stomach. You can clear blockages with your breathe, so you can feel intuitive more deeply and intuitively. Of course, nothing beats psychedelics. Also, trauma and depression can live in the gut and block you from further intuitive thinking. It can also block you from profound psychedelic insights. 

Edited by Pudgey