Guest Edvardas

The true definition of what Forgiveness is

31 posts in this topic

Sin as I see it is unconsciousness. It is damage due to not seeing. If you are awake, there is no desire to damage yourself or anyone else. You realize that it is all the same Consciousness. Love.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, Edvardas said:

@Leo Gura save me

If Leo comes, he's going to say that karma and free will are imaginaries. and that's real from an absolute perspective. karma is relative. forgiveness the same. also the others. That is why the more you situate yourself in the relative, the more asleep, there is more need for forgiveness. more separation and with it more hate. instead the more you drift to the absolute, the less need for forgiveness. when it becomes obvious that the others are you, there is no one to forgive. forgiveness must be given in the relative, in the absolute it does not make sense.

The thing is that hate is a strong anchor in the relative, a strong factor of separation. You and the other are never so far apart as when you hate. but the relative is false in the sense that it is illusory. then forgiveness would also be false. there is no forgiveness, only recognition that there is no other to forgive 

But we are in the relative, imaginary or not, so there is a body, there is karma, and we have to forgive if we want move to the truth. For me the way to forgive is to understand that the other act like that because his deep stupidity. Evilness is stupidity. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Don’t project your failure to use conventional methods of stopping resentful thoughts. There is more than one way to do something.

My definition of forgiveness:

Forgiveness is not letting resentment control your actions.

1 hour ago, John Paul said:

My definition of forgiveness:

Forgiveness is not letting resentment control your actions.

False. That is not what forgiveness is. 

@Edvardas

It is to me. I created a definition and so did you. 

You created the idea that my definition is not valid. 

I create that it still is valid. 

we have creative freedom, create respect for others creative freedom 

2 hours ago, John Paul said:

@Edvardas

It is to me. I created a definition and so did you. 

You created the idea that my definition is not valid. 

I create that it still is valid. 

we have creative freedom, create respect for others creative freedom 

You are mistaken. 

Forgiveness is always self forgiveness, and it tends to happen through Grace.

@John Paul lets not call eachother names have a nice day :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Forgiveness comes from acceptance, which comes from understanding. When you understand that existence is a process of continuous Self-learning, Self-discovery through an infinite number of forms and manifestations, there is nothing left but to accept all as aspects of oneness. From this perspective, there is nothing left to forgive. The whole existence appears as an endless journey of Self-discovery of what IS - perfect, eternal, and infinite.

3 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Forgiveness comes from acceptance, which comes from understanding. When you understand that existence is a process of continuous Self-learning, Self-discovery through an infinite number of forms and manifestations, there is nothing left but to accept all as aspects of oneness. From this perspective, there is nothing left to forgive. The whole existence appears as an endless journey of Self-discovery of what IS - perfect, eternal, and infinite.

9_9 nice

Edited by Edvardas