Artsu

Mystical experiences, and mania etc.

62 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Artsu said:

I've never had a practice of manipulation and can't see myself adopting one.

It's quite simple really. Just tell people what they want to hear. Keep the truth to yourself. Unless you know the one listening won't be offended by it.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Artsu Yeah you’re not alone. Lately I am seeing more goldeny bright light in everything and it’s 24/7.. like things have very noticeable increase in glow and radiance to them that wasn’t there before. Everything is taking on a “heavenly” vibe and I’m enjoying it :).

About therapists, the couple I’ve talked to awhile back about some my trips were receptive about mystical experiences. It depends.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 minutes ago, Artsu said:

It was something else.

I talk to spirits throughout the day, every day.

Does no one else change their behaviour when going through mystical experiences?

I find your constant questioning highly offensive.

Contribute to the thread, or move on.

Yes I'm aware that you said that was your last question, but I am NOT OKAY with this personal attack you've launched against me.

You're a corrupt individual. I'm not saying that the other members of this forum aren't, but you've made this personal.

Please, contribute productively. Stop tearing down with your evil idiocy.

I'm sorry. So yeah, it's true that when you're already inside, it's harder to get out. However, I would propose to you that it wasn't a mystical experience that put you in there. It was something else.

Now, as for the question, do I experience recurring mystical experiences? Yes. It's more calming than energizing though.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Artsu Yeah you’re not alone. Lately I am seeing more goldeny bright light in everything and it’s 24/7.. like things have very noticeable increase in glow and radiance to them that wasn’t there before. Everything is taking on a “heavenly” vibe and I’m enjoying it :).

About therapists, the couple I’ve talked to awhile back about some my trips were receptive about mystical experiences. It depends.

Yes that definitely sounds mystical.

I haven't had much experience with therapists.

My posts in this thread deal with psychiatry/the psych ward, not counselling.

I feel that if I ever saw a counsellor again that the reaction wouldn't be terrible, at the very least, but with the exception of my loneliness, I can't think of a reason to see one.

I hope your experiences remain positive and go well for you. :)

14 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm sorry. So yeah, it's true that when you're already inside, it's harder to get out. However, I would propose to you that it wasn't a mystical experience that put you in there. It was something else.

Now, as for the question, do I experience recurring mystical experiences? Yes. It's more calming than energizing though.

Thanks.

It was the way I reacted in response to my mystical experience that put me there. You don't know the story, but it involves corruption on the part of my mum and the mental health system.

Mystical experiences can indeed be calming, but they can also be energising.

I become "grandiose" during some experiences, seeing myself as a powerful being. During other, related, experiences, I may see myself as the only mind in existence.

I come out of this after a while.

I've had many such experiences. Sometimes it gets highly intense. That is all.

@Artsu

First of all I really connect with your emotions that people rarely believe or understand us. That's rough sometimes and I am with you on that <3. I see how you wanted to talk about mystical experience series or phase and people started to talk about that what if you are trying to trick yourself out of mental illness. I am also the type of person who believes in radical honesty and I know that sometimes it's hard to go against your values, but here is maybe perspective that might help you to see bigger picture of whole situation.

You value truth almost as the highest value or maybe even the highest. Which of the following scenarios sound wiser and more truthful to you?

1. Talking to people about things they can't comprehend and suffering the consequences and sabotaging your spiritual and personal path by being locked in the place which does not support your growth.

2. Understanding the social dynamics and the limits of people you're talking and actually integrating and behaving accordingly to what you think will lead you to the best life possible.

I understand that one of your goals in life is to change the system for the better and I share that game with you. We still have to understand that sometimes the best way to make the game better is by first playing by the rules of the game to the point we are so powerful we can step outside of the eye of the game. We can't expect to change the system when we are inside it; the only way to develop the game is by going to the developer state. Going more in to the game aka being locked in psych ward, we give our power and authority away to change anything.

With love -joNi- <3

Edited by Kksd74628
Typos

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Artsu Thank you! Yeah that makes sense psychiatry operates a bit differently, though still connected somewhat to counselling, counselling just seems to have more diversity, but yeah one quickly reaches a limit with that also as you know. 

Sounds like you're toiling between dealing with people who aren't all that safe to share with while trying to honor your truths. With people I'm not safe to share with I don't share nearly as much or use humor/lightheartedness to suggest things, that help to remain true to myself while diffusing potential conflicts. Though there may come a day where that don't matter as much anymore, as your presence alone might affect people's consciousness spontaneously. Another way is to silently declare something instead of out loud.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

2 hours ago, Artsu said:

I become "grandiose" during some experiences, seeing myself as a powerful being. During other, related, experiences, I may see myself as the only mind in existence.

I come out of this after a while.

I've had many such experiences. Sometimes it gets highly intense. That is all.

So this is what I would describe as "something else" (periods of grandiosity). My view, which is informed by my personal experiences, the experiences of my father who has bipolar type 1, as well as the field of psychology which I've studied, says that mystical experiences do not pertain to such reactions. To simplify it, you can have two types of mystical experiences: 1. the pure Being experience (oneness, ineffability), and 2. visual/auditory experiences (visions, speech, etc.).

Talking to spirits would fall under the second category, but a reaction to that experience like grandiosity is not intrinsic to that experience, hence it's something else. Like I said in the beginning, mystical experiences and psychiatric symptoms can co-occur, but they're still different things (and it's not the qualities of the mystical experience alone that puts you inside the mental hospital, although it does overlap with some of the psychiatric symptoms and could keep you from getting out again).

Edited by Carl-Richard

It seems I set this thread up all wrong to get the kind of replies I was looking for.

Once gain, this thread is not about me and what I've been through.

Share here if you have powerful mystical experiences, especially if these can last weeks at a time.

16 minutes ago, Artsu said:

It seems I set this thread up all wrong to get the kind of replies I was looking for.

Once gain, this thread is not about me and what I've been through.

Share here if you have powerful mystical experiences, especially if these can last weeks at a time.

It's ok if you don't want to, but you don't have to feel ashamed talking about your experiences (and I'm not saying you are).

What are you looking to find out with these answers?

Edited by Carl-Richard

When I am not medicated I have mystical experiences for months at a time.  Typically my intuition and psychic wisdom are hyper-developed and there is this thing which I call the 'smoke' which is the well-being of the collective.  There is also a radiance and beauty and aliveness to life in general, as well as sometimes a oneness and profound heart chakra awakenings.  It usually coincides with major 'events' of the collective, I am in the flow of life.  I am of service to the collective. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

24 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

When I am not medicated I have mystical experiences for months at a time.  Typically my intuition and psychic wisdom are hyper-developed and there is this thing which I call the 'smoke' which is the well-being of the collective.  There is also a radiance and beauty and aliveness to life in general, as well as sometimes a oneness and profound heart chakra awakenings.  It usually coincides with major 'events' of the collective, I am in the flow of life.  I am of service to the collective. 

Yes, I even sometimes refer to these experiences as "Life".

I've wondered if my experiences coincide with things happening in the collective. It was particularly strong during 2020-2021. Also 2012.

The medications suck, but I can still have the experiences when medicated, fortunately. They do make life boring in general though.

I'm hoping to have more of these experiences soon. Fingers crossed!

@Artsu it would be helpful for US if you actually described why are you at the psych ward in the first place. How did you end up there? What was the step by step You are here anonymously so please if you just could. I would like to read about it.

Mahadev

12 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@Artsu it would be helpful for US if you actually described why are you at the psych ward in the first place. How did you end up there? What was the step by step You are here anonymously so please if you just could. I would like to read about it.

Like I just said, this thread is not about me.

I am done explaining.

I can’t tell you how to differentiate a spiritual emergency from mental illness, but I have provided a link below to the “Spiritual Emergency network”.  It provides some good information and has a link for help.

https://www.spiritualemergencenetwork.org/

I have decided for myself to be very discerning on who I talk to about my inner work.   Especially,  in a low consciousness society, your disclosure isn’t going to be received well.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

8 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Like I just said, this thread is not about me.

I am done explaining.

I think you already got the answer that you were looking for. Just be honest.

Wellllllll, please excuse the universe for reading too much into what you're saying and thereby showering you with responses that you did not ask for ;).

Edited by puporing

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think you already got the answer that you were looking for. Just be honest.

Stop being a dick.

13 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

I can’t tell you how to differentiate a spiritual emergency from mental illness, but I have provided a link below to the “Spiritual Emergency network”.  It provides some good information and has a link for help.

https://www.spiritualemergencenetwork.org/

I have decided for myself to be very discerning on who I talk to about my inner work.   Especially,  in a low consciousness society, your disclosure isn’t going to be received well.

Do you experience spiritual emergency?

If so, what is it like?

Oh, and I told my psychiatrist about spiritual emergency. She used the word "emergency" to justify that it was a bad thing that needs psychiatric intervention. Facepalm -_-.

Edited by Artsu

35 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Stop being a dick.

You're the one who mentioned your personal experiences, and it's directly relevant to what you're asking about. Your intentions for asking about it is obviously linked to it, so avoiding talking about it is unnatural. But sure, I'm not going to force you to do anything.

Edited by Carl-Richard