StarStruck

Chakra system and enlightenment

11 posts in this topic

I never had an enlightenment experience. I’m reading McKenna right now and I’m trying to open my mind. 

There is something I keep bumping into though. Isn’t enlightenment just going up the chakras? From the root to the crown and above? Why do people act so mysterious about it or do I miss the point?

Obviously the chakra system is just a model but is it not useful to understand it?

In Tate we trust

It's far deeper than that. There are infinite states of consciousness which can produce various degrees of awakening, show you insight into consciousness in different ways, and on top of that there are tons of facets to awakening and consciousness. It's not some on/off switch nor some linear up/down dial.

I keep having new and different awakenings some so shockingly different from each other that I don't know what I will experience the next time, things I had no clue about before. Out of all my awakenings I've only had one experience that had any relation to the chakras so far.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Watch videos about "the sacred secretion" by Kelly-Marie Kerr.

You're right and in the path, the natural enlightenment is an alchemy that involves all the chakras. What Leo does is just cheating to obtain the same result.

22 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

Watch videos about "the sacred secretion" by Kelly-Marie Kerr.

You're right and in the path, the natural enlightenment is an alchemy that involves all the chakras. What Leo does is just cheating to obtain the same result.

How is Leo cheating alchemy? All he does is bust 5 Meo which is a chemical. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck It's chakras + understanding. You can be in an enlightened state but lack truth, so you will be extremely happy and blissed out, but you will not know who you truly are and how creation works. 

Just now, Edvardas said:

@StarStruck It's chakras + understanding. You can be in an enlightened state but lack truth, so you will be extremely happy and blissed out, but you will not know who you truly are and how creation works. 

The chakra system is just a road map pointing at infinity (enlightenment). That is how I see it. You can only point at it anyway. I just don't get why these spiritual teachers don't use the chakra system in their explanations of enlightenment.

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

The chakra system is just a road map pointing at infinity (enlightenment). That is how I see it. You can only point at it anyway. I just don't get why these spiritual teachers don't use the chakra system in their explanations of enlightenment.

I'd say that what you call enlightenment is different from what Leo explains. You talk about having your energy body perfectly aligned so that the energy can flow freely. Leo is going to have more experiences and through them delve into the understanding. he needs psychedelics for his path, in fact, his path is psychedelics it seems. Perhaps the two ways will end up coming together at some point. 

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Because it's not necessary. You can open Sahasrara with 0 knowledge of what it is or how chakras work. That's how I did it. I only learned about kundalini and all that jazz afterward. It's great, but not needed on some paths. 

2 hours ago, Edvardas said:

Because it's not necessary. You can open Sahasrara with 0 knowledge of what it is or how chakras work. That's how I did it. I only learned about kundalini and all that jazz afterward. It's great, but not needed on some paths. 

how did you do it?

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck it's just a very deep samadhi, basically. Meditate ~10k hours and that's it. I also used psychadelics. 

Edited by Edvardas