vishnusavestheday

Is telepathy when I think about other people?

10 posts in this topic

Let me put it this way. Sometimes, like after work, I am thinking about a coworker I just worked with. Then I am suddenly relating to them in that we both got off of work. We're silently bonding, and even growing closer. It's like telepathy that can't be proven. It's definitely loving; these telepathic experiences generally make me smile. 

I'm not asking about whether or not it's completely provable that two people or more are thinking of each other at once in integration. I'm just seeking some sort of validation that this might not just happen to me.

Thanks.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

It might be telepathy, or it might be you, somehow, resonating with each other in some frequency level. 

Telepathy can happen on different levels, I used to practice telepathy to contact a person that lives far away and we did not use phones at all

Thanks, @teraflu  and @Vibroverse .

There are definitely people that can share telepathy with us. These are usually people we've gotten to know, or potential romantic partners thinking about our being between us. 

On the other hand, there are many "waste of time" telepathy cults that happen in consciousness. Take celebrities for example. If you follow one of them on social media and think about them throughout the day, nothing original or remarkable will occur. It's diluted consciousness.

I even took this to the extreme in 2021. I went homeless in Los Angeles just to see where these "telepathic" celebrity presences would lead to. I would literally meditate on the side of the streets in different locations and walk places. I stole food, stole goodwill clothes, shoes, insoles, etc. I was pretty set up.

At this point, I'm no longer homeless, but I've discovered a lot of nuance to shared thought.

There is *prayer* that happens at a hopeful level without expectation of response. On both sides of self and other, I should add. Faraway, one can imagine their grandmother hoping they are doing well--wherever the hell they are.

There is *being* which can occur in meditation or with a bonding substance. Other people do not need to be around. Try to stay away from substances though for this, because it does you no good to trip out thinking about how somebody you've never met would react to the same drug experience. This state of consciousness generally feels like relating to strangers about stupidly innane shit, especially when you try to go deeper. This, of course is a result of when...

There is *love* which is by far the most spontaneous experience. It has the dimension of actually being possible, which is a bonus. Again, people need not be around. Love can be shared or whole, but by the point of mystery it is already missed. One thing I tried to such an extreme degree was seeing if I could fall in love with anybody by simply prolonging expectation that somebody interesting would arrive. I tried this through walking and in meditation. 

Try it for yourself. 

Eventually, I gained such an extreme degree of doubting others that I just prayed for myself all the way home. I had to dig myself out of a grave, one prayer at a time. That was the reward.

lol

@vishnusavestheday

It really doesn't even matter if it works on some other level than in your mind, because at the end of the day you'll feel connected to people who you have dialogues with in your head. Also you'll subconsciously make better sense of how the another person thinks. It can still be all imagination if you just project whatever you want them to answer to you and then it kinda loses its power. Also having dialogues in your head with someone could boost your confidence to talk with them irl so that's another advantage in it. Anyways, the most important thing when thinking about mystical stuff is that if it feels like working then it kinda works.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628

Yeah, I got a cool sense of being equals with people I didn't expect. I got a deeper perspective of how "contemporaries" think of each other, in that they undoubtedly have ongoing dialogues that goes without saying a lot of the time.

I definitely gave up on it working as "telepathy" on some other level, because giving up on it kinda opened the box for me in the beginning anyway. You can't have it "work" for a different benefit than what it is.

Nowadays I don't really want to bother these spirits of consciousness because it unravels my sense of time management. Every now and then, I remember from the dialogues certain insights that come true like prophecy that I couldn't understand before. 

Telepathy usually works the best when you have no horse in the race. The beings award your humility with puzzling knowledge just to baffle you for years to come when they come true.

@vishnusavestheday

Would you like to elaborate more on the sense of time management "issue"? Other than that I really resonate with that you shouldn't try to achieve any state, information or realization, because pushing it to happen has counter-intuitive result.

Who told you that "others" are real?

I haven't experienced telepathy, but have seen synchrony. It's like the apparent borders between beings dissolve, and Consciousness flows. You are guided to just the right place, or your mouth speaks just the right words, but it is not you calling the shots. I once discovered a tree that planted itself in an empty pot on my rooftop, at a moment in my life when I was closer to Consciousness than I had ever been. It has never been by intention, it just happens. I'm not sure it could be any other way, since the resonance is at a higher order than the conditioned self.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Deep down, You already know how they're feeling because they are You. Gnosis is telepathy.
When you tune into the frequency of Love, and gaze into the eyes of a lover, You realize there is only Love Alone.
And the human forms that appear to be Loving one another are stories created by Love, for Love. <3

Try gazing into someones eyes for approximately 4 seconds. Pure positivity must be beaming out of your eyes. There can be no negativity whatsoever. If you feel something coming back at you then you have an entanglement. After that you can make them think, say and do things by visualizing it. I've had some success with this. But they can use it against you so be careful.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.