Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LiberatedMonkey

Is My City Too Small For Pickup?

30 posts in this topic

I live in a small city with a population of around 400k. I go to college here so I can't move to a bigger city. I want to go out and do a lot of approaches. Will I have problems running into the same people/girls? 

@LiberatedMonkey just approach but ideally you would want to move out to a denser city in the future, but for now start in your city, see how it goes

To put it into perspective... there are only 48 cities in all of America and 11 cities in all of Canada with a population above 400k. It's crazy that people's perspective has warped to the point that some consider 400k a small city. That's already among some of the biggest cities you can live in. Outside of somewhere like China where every city has a million people.

The idea that you can't find a half-decent partner, or that you'll burn through every potential partner in the city in a matter of weeks, is absurd to me. 

Historically people have had no problem finding people to date or casually f**k even in small towns.

Do you really want to sacrifice every other standard of living to move to a big city just for pickup? Do you really want to have a long term relationship and maybe one day marry the sort of person who lives in a giant city? Do you want to raise your kids in a giant city? Do you want to commute an hour to work on a packed subway every morning, and pay $4,000/month in rent, just so it's a bit easier to get laid on the weekend?

@Yarco Depends on what your goals are. I recommend to all ambitious people to live in the biggest city in their country/that they have access to. You will become much more refined and competitive and when you've learned what you need to; you can move back to somewhere a bit more pleasant.

I lived in the 4th biggest city in Canada then moved to Toronto and it was a complete game-changer. You see and make friends with people doing things on a whole different live and having access to things that are out of grasp for people in smaller cities. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Yes, but don't let it be an excuse from taking action.

And also, in college it doesn't matter because you might have some great opportunities on campus.

You don't need to live in a big city if your college has lots of cuties. In the end what matters is not the sheer population size but volume and concentration of actual hot girls. You're not trying to date the whole city, you're need specific locations where girls walk around. Game is all about finding those sweet locations: bars, clubs, sidewalks, malls, parks, beaches, campuses, etc.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And also, in college it doesn't matter because you might have some great opportunities on campus.

You don't need to live in a big city if your college has lots of cuties. 

There are definitely good opportunities on campus, but it's kind of weird in the way that I can't just start walking up to girls cold turkey and trying to hit on them. I fear developing a reputation on campus for being that "guy". Would approaches on campus need to be more indirect/social circle type game? 

3 hours ago, LiberatedMonkey said:

@Leo Gura

There are definitely good opportunities on campus, but it's kind of weird in the way that I can't just start walking up to girls cold turkey and trying to hit on them. I fear developing a reputation on campus for being that "guy". Would approaches on campus need to be more indirect/social circle type game? 

Imagine being a single girl in college and wanting to find a good partner. How do you think she wants be approached by that partner? How does she meet him?

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

but volume and concentration of actual hot girls.

May I ask why you always assess girls in terms of hotness as the main factor? 

It seems to me quite orange from such a developed person. Not saying looks don't matter but there is a lot more to a person than just their looks, especially when you go on the higher stages.

You can approach an okay looking girl and get in a great relationship if the other factors are on point.

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

It seems to me quite orange from such a developed person. Not saying looks don't matter but there is a lot more to a person than just their looks, especially when you go on the higher stages.

You can approach an okay looking girl and get in a great relationship if the other factors are on point.

Ya this is true.

11 hours ago, LiberatedMonkey said:

@Leo Gura

YES DEFINITELY SOCIAL CIRCLE.

Only cold approach girls on campus if you are already quite socially skilled. Otherwise, you could end up having the opposite effect and creeping out girls who will then tell their friends. focus on making strong friendships and you will end up finding sexual partners as a byproduct of strong relationships.

but again, If you are socially attuned and skilled it can be an amazing thing and an easy way to grow a social circle.

@LiberatedMonkey It's a medium size city. It's not nearly ideal for finding many attractive single girls to cold approach. I actually used to live in a city that has only about 135,732 residents, and it took me a few years to successfully get laid with a very few amount attractive girls/women I cold and warm approached. In fact, one of them became my very first girlfriend ever who I was with for almost 3 years. She was hot.

There were several other girls in the city I met who I didn't get laid with, but at least got to date. Also, what really helped me to improve my social life, social skills, meet new girls, etc. was going to meetups, bars, clubs in that small to medium size city I lived in every week. My sister also helped me a little bit to meet new girls. So, if you have any siblings that you're close with, then they might help you meet even more young girls.

So, it  is still certainly doable, and probably even more practical in a city like yours which is obviously much larger than mine. However, it's probably going to take you a lot longer to achieve some real success with hot girls than it would if you were living in or nearby a big city, particularly if you are hardcase newbie like I was.

Edited by Hardkill

On 11/23/2022 at 1:39 AM, Karmadhi said:

Cause looks is all you have to approach based on.

But if you want to approach un-hot girls, don't let me stop you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't mind it when girls judge you on dick size. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Haha. Yep. 

I think there is way more to the feminine than just looks.  A really feminine girl can be attractive. 

???????

But men want to assume that there's more to them than just dick. 

I wish women could approach men and ask — "are you a good fucker?"

But sadly we can't.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

A good way to be an asshole to  men is to straight up walk up to a man in a club and tap on his shoulder and ask - "hi, are you a good fucker? Erhm, what's your dick size?" 

He is gonna think - is she serious. 

And if he says he is good in bed or snarky ass remark, then just retort him by saying - "well you don't look like that" and then walk away. 

That will serve them good. A dose of their own medicine. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But men want to assume that there's more to them than just dick. 

I wish women could approach men and ask — "are you a good fucker?"

But sadly we can't.. 

What do you mean you can't? 

Why don't you try it out yourself?

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

What do you mean you can't? 

Why don't you try it out yourself?

So it won't make men feel objectified if that question is asked? 

♡✸♡.

4 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I think there is way more to the feminine than just looks.  A really feminine girl can be attractive. 

And also it's not an excuse to say 'looks is all you have to approach based on'.  There is also feminine vibe.  Her energy.  Become sensitive to picking up on people's energy. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????