integral

What are the differences between: 1B-LSD, 1cP-LSD, 1P-LSD, 1V-LSD?

6 posts in this topic

Looking to buy LSD, what are the differences between: 1B-LSD, 1cP-LSD, 1P-LSD, 1V-LSD? ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

They all convert to regular LSD when you consume them.

There are only a few small differences like duration but they are that small that Set & Setting has a bigger impact on how the trip will go.

Only negligible differences as Unlimited mentioned like small changes in duration. I think 1D-LSD has the biggest change in duration making it a few hours shorter but it isn't widely available right now.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

From my experience they all differ a bit from their vibe and visuals but still have a similiar headspace, and that is what you want for self discovery. The least visual is 1cp lsd. 1p lsd is more benevolent and lofty and 1vlsd is a little bit confusing but very visual fme. In reality only a tiny portion converts to real lsd. Otherwise there weren't these differences. It's a bit like the similiarities and differences of the tryptamine analouges. 

Edited by Starlight321

@Starlight321 Interesting have you tried 1b-lsd, what was the experience? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?