no_name

Is the universe actually guiding you?

34 posts in this topic

1. When you're committed, yes.

2. Don't know. But it's a more empowering approach than being a slave to circumstances.

Edited by UnbornTao

@Holykael You need to stop your delusional understanding of what God, Truth and will is. For your knowlegde you are not the body-mind that is suffering. God is NOT a seperate tyranical being controlling and making your suffer. It is yourself. Now complete your journey or stay stuck in your own hellrealm. Wake up, suffering is Love. Fear is the obstacle. Death is an illussion. Nothing needs to be said anymore. 

21 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@Holykael You need to stop your delusional understanding of what God, Truth and will is. For your knowlegde you are not the body-mind that is suffering. God is NOT a seperate tyranical being controlling and making your suffer. It is yourself. Now complete your journey or stay stuck in your own hellrealm. Wake up, suffering is Love. Fear is the obstacle. Death is an illussion. Nothing needs to be said anymore. 

God is all that is. By definition it is god that is controlling me and making me suffer. Where does the feeling of suffering even come from. It originates from god. Every single piece of suffering, there is one culprit. God.

I don't want to identity with my body/mind but I don't get to choose even that. 

God has to play mental gymnastics to justify how existence isn't absolute shit. Do you even realize the terrible conditions present in infinity. Do you want to be crucified and suffer on the cross for a thousand years as an immortal being who can't die, because you will. It's a part of infinity.

Do you want to be a mother who has to raise three retarded children, because you will, it's a part of infinity.

Do you want to be in hell for your entire life getting tortured, because you will it's a part of infinity.

Every single awful existence you can think up, you will get to experience it. Every single one. Then the gall to call the ego the devil. The ego would deny these nightmares but god fully embraces them, who's the devil here?

God doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't god just deny these possibilities. But no, it's all "love". What a joke.

Edited by Holykael

The universe has no narrative or story. It's only you that has one. Some challenges don't help you grow but actually suppress you. The only "guide" is your ever increasing awareness. 

All stories and explanations are false.

@Holykael There is no "me" and "God". Suffering is a wake up call. I understand you. Believe me I am suffering so much sometimes. Have gone through and still going trough a kundalini awakening. Right now I am in the train, and it feels like all of my body is being pierced by nails. I feel so hot inside, my head is tense. I am conscious now that my life is like a psychedelic trip. I see beauty everywhere. And I know that I am writing to myself now. But there are moments of peace, clarity and love. Sometimes I am conscious that I am the immortal Self. Pure Spirit. All I am saying is that you are feeding the ego. Your intention and truthfullness is the only thing that can get you out of the state you're in. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

God is all that is. By definition it is god that is controlling me and making me suffer. Where does the feeling of suffering even come from. It originates from god. Every single piece of suffering, there is one culprit. God.

Every single awful existence you can think up, you will get to experience it. Every single one. Then the gall to call the ego the devil. The ego would deny these nightmares but god fully embraces them, who's the devil here?

God doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't god just deny these possibilities. But no, it's all "love". What a joke.

You really gonna spend your life playing the victim on the forum? You do seem to enjoy it quite a bit.

13 hours ago, Holykael said:

God has to play mental gymnastics to justify how existence isn't absolute shit.

Yeah… I’ve read in a few trip reports from some Psychonauts saying that the reason “we” choose to play this game is because it’s better than not playing it. Apparently we’re having it good right now as the only other option is being the Absolute unmanifest infinite boringness for eternity. Unreal.

And yet, I’d choose the latter in a heartbeat. Man oh man… 

Edited by michaelcycle00

11 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

You really gonna spend your life playing the victim on the forum? You do seem to enjoy it quite a bit.

Of course he does. He just isn't aware of this yet. He is stuck in the pattern of being the victim. Remember the name Holy means divine, and Kael means narrow. God is a mind, so he is divinely narrow minded. Narrowly focused on suffering. He represents the suffering aspect of Infinity. We shouldn't try to change him, that would mean we cannot look at our own suffering and accept it. To accept Holykael....is to accept our suffering. 

5 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Yeah… I’ve read in a few trip reports from some Psychonauts saying that the reason “we” choose to play this game is because it’s better than not playing it. Apparently we’re having it good right now as the only other option is being the Absolute unmanifest infinite boringness for eternity. Unreal.

And yet, I’d choose the latter in a heartbeat. Man oh man… 

Yeah....not playing this game....is an acquired taste. I won't lie to you....life and death are the two greatest gifts you could ever have. Its the inbetween that....gets to people lol. Once you are given life....you have to accept the ups and downs, and then overcome your fear of death. Then when death happens....you get the joke of it all.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Its the inbetween that....gets to people lol.

Do you mean the in-between as in non-duality?

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Once you are given life....you have to accept the ups and downs, and then overcome your fear of death.

To be fair, I (avatar-self) didn't choose to play this. I'm just here because my character is a permutation within God in this reality that could exist and therefore does. I don't look forward to any kind of life that this world has to offer. My greatest wish and desire right now is to move my consciousness into a different reality. One from a book, a comic, a movie, or of my own creation and just die of old age there. I imagine you're laughing at this point but as unbelievable as it may sound it's entirely possible, a handful of people have done it. The procedure that makes this possible is very similar to astral projection and lucid dreaming.

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Do you mean the in-between as in non-duality?

To be fair, I (avatar-self) didn't choose to play this. I'm just here because my character is a permutation within God in this reality that could exist and therefore does. I don't look forward to any kind of life that this world has to offer. My greatest wish and desire right now is to move my consciousness into a different reality. One from a book, a comic, a movie, or of my own creation and just die of old age there. I imagine you're laughing at this point but as unbelievable as it may sound it's entirely possible, a handful of people have done it. The procedure that makes this possible is very similar to astral projection and lucid dreaming.

I'm not laughing, I completely understand why you don't like the life that this world has to offer. This life can certainly be tough at times, which is why I am grateful for Holykael because of him I was able to find some suppressed emotions I didn't know existed. Which is why I keep telling people on the forums being triggered is GREATTTTT!!! LOL.

But about the lucid dreaming and astral projection thing...look if it works for you go for it. I will never be against anyone's happiness. If it makes you happy go for it. I'm on the side of humanity's happiness and all the happiness in the universe.

I only have two desires in life, two cultivate the best POV I can for myself, and to help those around me escape the prison in their mind they have constructed. Outside of that....I don't have any other goals lol. So chase your happiness man, I'll be your cheerleader lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I only have two desires in life, two cultivate the best POV I can for myself, and to help those around me escape the prison in their mind they have constructed. Outside of that....I don't have any other goals lol. So chase your happiness man, I'll be your cheerleader lol.

Thanks man. I think you’re doing a great job at it. 

It seems to me like it's all a plan within the Divine Mind to awaken the One to his glory. 

On 11/23/2022 at 10:03 AM, Holykael said:

Reality is not the slave. We are slaves to reality. All possibilities must exist. We are slaves to the current possibility. It's not here to fulfill here your desires. It's here for its own sake. The possibility that wants to be actualised will be actualised no matter what. God controls everything, if you are not taking action it is because god doesn't want you to take action. I'm tired of seeing this bullshit perspective that reality is somehow this open sandbox when it is a blockchain... Immutable and set in stone.

For god it is a sandbox, for us down here it is the absolute prison with no choice.

Holykael you only believe what you are saying because you are dishonest. So let me show you this. You said " I'm tired of seeing this bullshit perspective that reality is somehow this open sandbox when it is a blockchain... Immutable and set in stone.

If the above were true....then why do you keep reading it? When people are tired of seeing something....they avoid it. So...that one statement you just said is not in alignment with your actions. Now...how does one find out the truth of their actions? Through self-observation and analyzing with themselves the possible motivations of their behavior. Or...they just consciously choose to train themselves through repetition of action and self-talk to change their course of action. 

Your free will is guided by desire.....find out what that desire is looking for. For most that desire is guided by comfort. Here is something to realize....reality actually wants you to be comfortable!!! But that comfort has to be earned!!! You can reach a point of total comfort....if you could drop your judgments!! If you actually decided to change the way you see things and open your mind to a different perspective maybe just maybe you could find comfort!! 

But the first thing you are going to have to chase.....is honesty within yourself. The more you lie to yourself to protect yourself from your judgments of yourself and others the more you will suffer. I can point to this forever, until you are brave enough to walk this path...suffering will be your best friend.

On 11/24/2022 at 8:17 PM, michaelcycle00 said:

Thanks man. I think you’re doing a great job at it. 

I appreciate it, I will be sloppy and haphazard at it but I'll do the best I can lol.