petar8p

Why do most girls have a hard time saying fuck off

20 posts in this topic

I hate this, mostly talking online, where I ask women I had some conversation with to go out and they don't respond. 

I get it that this is a no and I am ready to look things as they are, but it's annoying. I want them to say no to me. I don't want them to try not to hurt my feelings. I can take it. 

Is this annoying to you as a man and how do you look at it. As a woman, why do you do this? Especially after some conversation. Don't you think we at least deserve a "No"??

Last time I said fuck off I got warning points. 

Maybe that's why. *deeper meanings *to the above statement. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Because the guys will usually get confrontational when the lady say 'no or fuck off'.

The ladies are smaller in size and they will have trouble holding off the guys if they get confrontational. Also, guys will keep asking "why no?" Why?" and the ladies don't want to answer more and more questions.

Selective breeding.

Strong women have less sex than "fragile looking" women.

Why do women wear uncomfortable highheels and fake nails that makes them unable to do basic tasks?

They don't look good whatsoever, but men are apparently attracted to fragile looks, as it triggers a desire to protect, in some men, or so I hear.

That's all just theory though.

Edited by thisintegrated

When you are less physically powerful you must learn to survive using sleight of hand, games, and avoidance.

She's never going to explicitly reject you, she's just going to avoid you so as not to risk a confrontation.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I feel massive levels of discomfort saying something as harsh as "fuck off" to someone. 

As women we are trained (through evolution) to be docile and neat. Anything we say is usually used against to portray us negatively. 

If a woman doesn't act coy, she is considered unwomanly and shamed. 

That discomfort, shame, fear, guilt complex prevents us from being too harsh with men. 

And not that guys take rejection politely either. Some guys leave threats, act rude etc 

I remember one time on a dating site a guy was chatting with me and I was trying to avoid him and being blunt with the rejection, the next thing he did was tell everyone not to talk to me. That I was an unfriendly person. 

Most guys aren't open minded or pleasant with rejection. They take it to heart and the woman risks losing her reputation for being harsh. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Misunderstood the topic. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Stop expecting women to ever give you closure or understanding, it's like trying to squeeze blood from a stone. Women (especially online) are being messaged by literally hundreds of guys in any given month, it's not worth her energy to invest the emotional responsibility to be honest with each one and explaining why she is saying no. It's much easier to just ghost or lie, unfortunately that's where our culture is at.

I've only got a straight up answer like 3 times and one of them was because her aunt died a day before the 2nd date. That's how bad things have to be for you to get some kind of explanation.

You just have to learn to not invest anything into the girl until you get physically intimate. The moment your lips touch is the moment you should start caring.

hrhrhtewgfegege

They know that you will leave and move on after rejection so they say nothing to keep you available for whenever they need you. Let them know that you're moving on. 

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

36 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

They know that you will leave and move on after rejection so they say nothing to keep you available for whenever they need you. Let them know that you're moving on. 

Ok this sounds interesting. Thanks, will do that!

49 minutes ago, Roy said:

Stop expecting women to ever give you closure or understanding, it's like trying to squeeze blood from a stone. Women (especially online) are being messaged by literally hundreds of guys in any given month, it's not worth her energy to invest the emotional responsibility to be honest with each one and explaining why she is saying no. It's much easier to just ghost or lie, unfortunately that's where our culture is at.

I've only got a straight up answer like 3 times and one of them was because her aunt died a day before the 2nd date. That's how bad things have to be for you to get some kind of explanation.

You just have to learn to not invest anything into the girl until you get physically intimate. The moment your lips touch is the moment you should start caring.

Yeah this as well.

Does a woman nowadays immediately percieve you in the top x % just because you were being bold enough to actually approach? in real world?

Especially through online dating apps, there's not investment there, she doesn't owe you anything. And with all the options available to women through online, why, would she feel like she needs to make an effort to let you know no. Otherwise, it could just be a case of not saying no YET because they don't want to disregard you completely, but keep you there for if something else doesn't work out. Because, they could come back to the convo and start it again at some point. 

Not only this, if it's been a genuine conversation back and forth and there was some emotion involved, a lot of the time women feel bad saying no because their empathy will kick in. 

8 hours ago, petar8p said:

Does a woman nowadays immediately percieve you in the top x % just because you were being bold enough to actually approach? in real world?

It definitely helps separate you from the rest, so it's worth doing. The worst they can say is no. Online is awful, but in person it's very rare you'll catch them being rude or straight up ignoring you.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 11/21/2022 at 6:15 PM, hyruga said:

The ladies are smaller in size and they will have trouble holding off the guys if they get confrontational.

The white knights will always dive in to save a perceived damsel in distress. Anytime a guy makes a girl even just a bit uncomfortable, his social standing takes a critical hit that’s extremely difficult to recover from. But since often times guys don’t realize due to girls being indirect and subtle, they don’t get a chance to apologize before walking away. By that point, it just looks ten times creepier to seek out that same girl to apologize. Damned if you do; damned if you don’t. I and most other guys always have to walk on eggshells every time we talk to chicks so I really don’t see why most of them are afraid, especially with more systems in place to protect them than ever before in history.

On 11/21/2022 at 6:59 PM, thisintegrated said:

fake nails

Those and fake eyebrows are the most unattractive things women wear.

@petar8p In my experience, their version of fuck off is either “have a nice day” or they just bury their face in their phone.

On 11/22/2022 at 1:35 AM, petar8p said:

Definitely not. If that was true I would have escaped inceldom a long time ago. You have to say all the right things at the right times, read subtle social cues and not make any mistakes all simultaneously.

On 11/22/2022 at 0:56 AM, Eyowey said:

That’s only if she doesn’t tell the other girls how weird you are and ruin your chances with them too. I’ve experienced it. Exactly like what @Tyler Robinson said happened to her but role reversed.

Which brings me to my final reply. 

On 11/21/2022 at 8:04 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I remember one time on a dating site a guy was chatting with me and I was trying to avoid him and being blunt with the rejection, the next thing he did was tell everyone not to talk to me. That I was an unfriendly person. 

Literally the story of my life. Only instead of unfriendly it’s “weird” 

Think of it like this, when you get a spam email, do you reply to the spammer with an explanation of why you are declining his offer?

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura except in this case not all of us are spammers. Some of us are advertisers offering a product they genuinely want. How can we advertise if the consumer shuts us down before giving us a chance to give the full sales pitch?

Also forgot to mention. The most common way girls will tell you to fuck off is by saying “I have a bf/husband”

Edited by Emotionalmosquito
I put a question mark where there should be a period

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

except in this case not all of us are spammers. Some of us are advertisers offering a product they genuinely want.

That's up to her to decide. If she likes you then she won't treat you like a spammer. And if she doesn't, then in her eyes you are one. Hence you should never get invested in any one girl until she sleeps with you.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 11/26/2022 at 8:38 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

In my experience, their version of fuck off is either “have a nice day” or they just bury their face in their phone.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:45 AM, Roy said:

I haven't asked about physical approaches, I can get the signals and I take a rejection.

What I'm talking about is she answering your messages online, but then when you wanna take it further they just don't answer. 

The more I talk about it the more I get it, but this post was made when I was pissed ab it ?

On 11/26/2022 at 5:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

Think of it like this, when you get a spam email, do you reply to the spammer with an explanation of why you are declining his offer?

Yeah that makes sense.

5 hours ago, petar8p said:

What I'm talking about is she answering your messages online, but then when you wanna take it further they just don't answer. 

Literally nothing you can do. This is a downside of online. Things can spontaneously end for no reason with no explanation. The key is to be messaging so many girls it doesn't matter if one slips.

You need to be thinking in volume, and online as a form of practice. I have no intentions of meeting the majority of people I talk to. You just gotta talk to a lot of people to find out what they like and how to interact.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 22/11/2022 at 0:01 AM, petar8p said:

I hate this, mostly talking online, where I ask women I had some conversation with to go out and they don't respond. 

I get it that this is a no and I am ready to look things as they are, but it's annoying. I want them to say no to me. I don't want them to try not to hurt my feelings. I can take it. 

Is this annoying to you as a man and how do you look at it. As a woman, why do you do this? Especially after some conversation. Don't you think we at least deserve a "No"??

@petar8p I'd say it is a trigger of mine I'd say, i.e. I get annoyed too.

Yet, I don't think we deserve a no.

Also, my understanding of why I get triggered is different now.

Firstly, my chosen code of ethics means that I believe she has the right not to reply to me, as I have the right to not reply to others. And, my thoughts around thinking she should reply are just entitled thoughts. Not that I, from a conscious perspective, want to condemn those thoughts but that's how i classify them. (I base my code of the assertive rights code in 'When I say no I feel guilty' by Manuel Smith).

Second, I just try to sit and process the feeling of annoyance using the letting go technique. Which I find pretty effective. Though I find it somewhat difficult to let go of thoughts.

Thirdly, I understand that if I believe i am annoyed at the girl for not replying, that I am just projecting, and it is a way I unconsciously have decided to regulate my emotions. Tho I struggle to do this in the moment sometimes.

Edited by Ulax
grammar

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback