Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Book recommendations, for completely transcending stage orange

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, do you have some book recommendations, for completely transcending stage orange and integrating more green? I guess I already have a lot of green in me, but there’s also still some orange. Thought maybe you have some good books for me, thanks in advance ??

You'll never COMPLETELY overcome Orange. That's very rare.

Focus on higher levels. Spiritual teachings and so on.

If you're focusing on Green, you'll still have some Orange. That's how it works.

I still have some Orange and I'm post-integral.

Hello @Vynce. Leo has a video on burning through Karma and I think that allowing yourself the wants you have in Stage Orange is a way of Transcending it. Your higher stage parts will definitely help you not get lost in the grind while doing it.

Hope this shine a little light for you. Wish you best.

I would strongly caution against trying to use Spiral Dynamics for the purposes of personal development. Spiral Dynamics is far better understood and utilized a sociological model. Trying to use it for self improvement will almost certainly lead to epistemic bypassing.

Give the Enneagram a look if you're looking for a developmental model that's much better suited for introspective work.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

As far as books go, the only books I ever recommend are spiritual texts like the Bible. These would help for getting into higher level thinking.

To overcome Orange, see through the idea of success. What are you trying to gain in life, and is it truly worth gaining? Is it society who says you must be successful in this way, or are you striving for something valuable in a spiritual sense?