Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tudo

Is Ayahuasca stronger than Psilocybin mushroom?

9 posts in this topic

I already had some trips using Psilocybin mushrooms, but now I think about starting with Ayahuasca. Good idea?

If you feel like you need this, then yes. Only you can know what is best for yourself ✨✨

Of course it depends on the dose but i would guess Ayahuasca is more "serious" then mushrooms and that's no disrespect to mushrooms as they kicked my ass a few times, but ayahuasca will take you to some dark-ass places. 

I have drank ayahuasca more than 10 times and i am more fearful of it.

Both cases i would take seriously and increase the dose gradually. 

Edited by Recursoinominado

@Tudo In my experience, ayahuasca is more direct than mushrooms.  For my first couple ayahuasca trips, I experienced some pretty strong blockages, and wasn’t able to get a lot out of it.  In contrast, I’ve done mushrooms 6 times at doses ranging from 1 - 4.5 grams, and all have been mostly positive.  

Mushrooms are more light and playful, and I’m still able to access minor insights when I’m not ready for deeper ones.  Mushrooms can be immensely powerful at high doses, however, my third and most recent ayahuasca trip was deeper and more complete than anything I’ve experienced on mushrooms so far

So yes, ayahuasca has a lot of potential, but I would be prepared for a more harsh experience

Great idea. If you feel it is for you, go for it. A harsher experience than mushrooms for sure, but the cleansing and insights you get are totally worth it.

Just go and intend to surrender completely. Let it guide you without resistance and enjoy!

Edited by Leo Palhano

My experience is that you can go equally deep with mushrooms or Ayahuasca.  It depends on the dose.  Ayahuasca can be more physical but you can purge on mushrooms too.  When I was in the Amazon, I took Black Ayahuasca which is physical and the strongest known Ayahausca.  I felt like I was freezing and had to put a blank around me even though I was in the jungle.  But, you can’t make general statements.  Recently, I did a cannabis trip, after not using it for three years, and it was psychedelic and went deeper in mind expansion than both mushrooms and Ayahuasca.  It is really more about yourself and your inner world than it is about the medicines.  The medicines can work together.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

My experience is that you can go equally deep with mushrooms or Ayahuasca.  It depends on the dose.  Ayahuasca can be more physical but you can purge on mushrooms too.  When I was in the Amazon, I took Black Ayahuasca which is physical and the strongest known Ayahausca.  I felt like I was freezing and had to put a blank around me even though I was in the jungle.  But, you can’t make general statements.  Recently, I did a cannabis trip, after not using it for three years, and it was psychedelic and went deeper in mind expansion than both mushrooms and Ayahuasca.  It is really more about yourself and your inner world than it is about the medicines.  The medicines can work together.

I think the medicine matters a lot. Leo, for example, puts a lot of emphasis on what psychedelics he uses.

Tbh I don't like putting weed like something similar to mushrooms. 

Mushrooms have always been considered "flesh of the gods ". It's way more beautiful and special for me than weed.

Edited by Tudo

7 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I think the medicine matters a lot. Leo, for example, puts a lot of emphasis on what psychedelics he uses.

Tbh I don't like putting weed like something similar to mushrooms. 

Mushrooms have always been considered "flesh of the gods ". It's way more beautiful and special for me than weed.

I use to dismiss cannabis as not being serious until it showed me differently.  Now I realize that these medicines can work together, and you will expand in consciousness by whatever method when you are ready.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

At a high enough dose anything can be stronger than anything else.

DMT is generally more challenging than mushrooms because it's easier to overdose it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.