Razard86

An interesting exercise to reveal to you that you don't actually have a personality..

14 posts in this topic

So an interesting function on the forums is you can be about to respond to a post and forget and it seems to save your reply you were going to make. Someone else can do into depth how this functions I am not sure. Anyway, read a post that resonates with you either through providing good feelings, which is actually a trigger, or bad feelings which obviously we know is also a trigger. Anyway instead of posting that reply...write it and walk away....come back to it later....and you may realize that how that thing you read hits now..is different. You may notice that your response...IS ALSO DIFFERENT. Do this a couple of times over and over....and you will realize...you are NOT ONE WAY.....you change....depending on your mood, which influences how something feels, which influences how you interpret it.

We can obviously make this point with your development through life, but sometimes things need to BE FELT to wake you up. I can give you logical pointers all day long, but why not experiments in your direct experience....of how you are deluding yourself in your own concepts of a ME, of an identity. Do this enough times and you might be like....WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE HELL AM I? How the hell did I not notice that I'm not ONE WAY....keep observing and you will notice....you cycle through EVERY SINGLE IDENTITY.

You are the coward, you are the warrior, you are the genius, you are the idiot, you are the hungry, you are the full, you are the unlucky, you are the lucky, you are the nice, you are the mean, you are the hoarder, you are the giver, you are the sleepy, you are the awake, you are the happy, you are the sad, you are the tall, you are the short, you smell nice, you stink, you are clean, you are dirty, you are in pain, you are pain free, you are motivated, you are depressed, you are stylish, you are out of style, you are light skin, you are dark skin, you have bad timing, your timing is on point, you are interesting, you are boring, you are free, you are trapped......

All you do in your entire life....is cycle through identities, and then when an "other" expresses an identity you assign them, in the wrong context....and context is also an identity, you judge them. Well you are fated to go through all the judgments you make, and each time you violate your own terms you then have to face your own judgment. What is liberation....freedom from judgment, what is hell? God's judgment. Who are you? God. What is the difference between Satan and God? God accepts all and judges not, Satan judges all. Heaven is forgiveness and acceptance of what is. Hell is resentment, vengeance, demonization which is judgment. Satan (the serpent) caused the fall of man, by indoctrinating them with judgment of the knowledge of Good and Evil. This creates "other," this creates separation, this creates I KNOW I AM RIGHT IN THIS BEING WRONG AND THIS BEING RIGHT. YOU KNOW GOOD AND EVIL, every point of view...believes it KNOWSSS GOOD AND EVIL, and is fated to force every POV to convert to their personal religion of right and wrong, good and bad.

Only when this "knowledge" is dropped....is there a recognition....that there never was a right or wrong.....only what is. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I've a great personality thank you. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Personality is habits that can be changed. If you're persistent with certain habits it can give the illusion of personality. 

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Just now, Eyowey said:

Personality is habits that can be changed. If you're persistent with certain habits it can give the illusion of personality. 

I think personality is innate and genetic. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Eyowey are you a Capricorn? 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I think personality is innate and genetic. 

You have habits of your ancestors within you but those can also be changed. But most of those are good habits that help you survive.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Eyowey are you a Capricorn? 

Aquarius. Not my expertise though.

17 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

Exactly.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Tahuti said:

"Stream of intentions", "intentions preceed action", "impulsion attached to a specific chain of intentions will initiate instant action"; "Personality does not exist, others percieve you as having a personality(if you have attained); "Does a subject not come with a billion perspevtives?"

●End the process of 'Becoming' this or that particular. 

●When you 'Actually Actualize' this insight then your 'actual' friends will 'Actually' vanish haha. Do not try to fool me ;)

I'll just interpret your whole response as "Do what thou wilt." 

Take a psychedelic or any preferred drug and a normally negative interpreted experience will be interpreted positive.. Personality and experience are about state, change state change reality. in our natural life state tends to be on roulette because of biology (digestion stress, physical inactivity, social stress, sleep deprivation...). Hormones are powerful natural drugs that strongly effect our every interpretation and its wise to learn why/how/when there produced. Being mindful of what effects interpretation we find its deeply interconnected with everything and not simply a matter of concentrating more, doe by asking high quality questions we can become skilled at exploring interpretations, its a instrument that requires practice.

I was thinking of ways of making a board game where the puzzles are about exploring interpretations to find a solution but its tricky to come up with the gameplay. Life is this game, but if interpretation is a instrument it would make sense to study and practice it.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 hours ago, integral said:

Take a psychedelic or any preferred drug and a normally negative interpreted experience will be interpreted positive.. Personality and experience are about state, change state change reality. in our natural life state tends to be on roulette because of biology (digestion stress, physical inactivity, social stress, sleep deprivation...). Hormones are powerful natural drugs that strongly effect our every interpretation and its wise to learn why/how/when there produced. Being mindful of what effects interpretation we find its deeply interconnected with everything and not simply a matter of concentrating more, doe by asking high quality questions we can become skilled at exploring interpretations, its a instrument that requires practice.

I was thinking of ways of making a board game where the puzzles are about exploring interpretations to find a solution but its tricky to come up with the gameplay. Life is this game, but if interpretation is a instrument it would make sense to study and practice it.

Nice go for it!!! A Construct Awareness board game would be fire!!!

I have realized this when I found an old poem which I wrote when I was about 8-10 years old. I didn't even remember I have written that poem and if somebody read it to me, I wouldn't belive it was me who has actually written it.

14 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

I have realized this when I found an old poem which I wrote when I was about 8-10 years old. I didn't even remember I have written that poem and if somebody read it to me, I wouldn't belive it was me who has actually written it.

YES!!!!!! Here is a good one also....read an old post you wrote as a reply to someone else's post....you might be asking yourself...what was I even thinking here? Depending on your variability you might even confuse yourself about the point you were trying to make until it comes back to you....lol....if it even does.

This became quite an obstacle while having to write a 20 page long text for university. I had so much resistance to sit down and kerp writing, because I knew that if I read through what I had wrotten the day before, there would be a good chance that it wouldn't make ANY sense and that I would cringe in confusion haha. Once during this phase I smoked a joint and thought that I had a massive breakthrough, so I wrote everything down on sticky postit notes, sticking them onto my wall and drawing all sort of intercomnections à la Sherlock Holmes mindmap. Wasnt the best feeling reading through that the next day after coming back down haha