Galyna

I “will” die today….

25 posts in this topic

We die so many times in one day. We die in every single exhalation.

And we reborn in every single inhalation.

Sleeping is a little death too.

Thank you for this post.

LET LOVE IN

@Kshantivadin 🙏

@Breakingthewall Here's how I saw it a couple years back, based mostly on contemplations of the Bhagavad Gita and other spiritual writings that resonated with me:

The body, the mind, sensations, feelings, perceptions, thoughts, and desires are all fields of forces that Consciousness bundles into a dream form. Waking up is nothing more than Consciousness realizing itself within the dream form. The more awake someone becomes, the more sublime these energies become, until the someone entirely dissolves.

How it all works is the great mystery, and as you say it cannot be conceptually conceived. I have directly realized Consciousness, but I haven't seen far enough behind the phenomenal curtain to understand how Consciousness does its thing. I do sense that in relative reality, there are energetic reactions within and between forms, which somehow are ultimately caused by Consciousness, but that is as far as my understanding goes.

10 minutes ago, Moksha said:

How it all works is the great mystery, and as you say it cannot be conceptually conceived. I have directly realized Consciousness, but I haven't seen far enough behind the phenomenal curtain to understand how Consciousness does its thing. I do sense that in relative reality, there are energetic reactions within and between forms, which somehow are ultimately caused by Consciousness, but that is as far as my understanding goes.

I'd say it's a work of erosion. As you polish the edges and barriers that form you, the understanding becomes deeper. the conceptual phase is left behind, and the structure of reality is penetrated. one becomes more perceptive every day, and discovers new edges that were hidden. the background sensation begins to be joy, although with some interference. underneath there are more edges, more fear to discover. Until I guess there's absolutely nothing left and understanding is total

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'd say it's a work of erosion. As you polish the edges and barriers that form you, the understanding becomes deeper.

I see it that way too. Another analogy would be Consciousness carving away the detritus from a block of marble, until only its pure Self, which was always hidden inside, remains. The detritus is the personality, or the conditioned mind. How Consciousness is both the sculptor and the sculpted is incomprehensible, but the reality that it is can be directly realized.

Oh me, I got so many replies. 
Yahoo! Will get back soon, don’t change the channel. 🤣

❤️

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"