BeHereNow

Awakening has definitely made me a happier person overall

6 posts in this topic

Describing the ins and outs of the metaphysics of awakening is... well, there's no point, who am I really talking to other than myself?

But experiencing the fact that life is an infinite fractal with no limits, none of my mistakes or regrets really matter and just having this gift of consciousness, I honestly can't find any reason to be sad, bitter or miserable about anything these days. The things and people that still annoy or make me angry doesn't come froma place of resentment but a fiery passion of opposition, the things that make me sad I make sure don't drag me down and I can't stay in a bad mood for very long now. For example, some people at the shop today we're laughing at me because I'm visibly a trans woman and I didn't really bother me at all. It came and it went, no big deal. If that happened to me five years ago, that would have ruined my entire week. Not many trans people now wouldn't be able to handle that as well as I did. If I told them why such things didn't bother me, they would call me insane!

It didn't happen over night, it took a long time from my first major awakenings to now to truly a get a grip of my emotional wellbeing.

Although I will concede that awakening doesn't cure depression, that's an entirely different beast to sadness altogether but even then, it's something to arduously march through for me. A challenge of consciousness, you could say.

The knowledge that I am this infinite field of awareness, which literally reaches out throughout the cosmos and beyond, it's hard to feel bad about the little things in life.

I'm not awake as most people are here, I feel like I've ruined my chance to take psychedelics responsibly because of my addiction to weed. Hopefully one day when I'm more responsible and developed as a person, I can dive deeper and see what Leo is really talking about.

Sorry if doesn't as deep or insightful as other posts here, but to be honest it's also taken me a long time to fully articulate all of this into a post. About a year and a half long, yeah it's that's hard to put into words. Also I just happy I can share this progress with others here. I never thought life could be like this, something that is inherently Good.

Cheers :)

You seem to be doing great!  

Loved your thoughts about the gift of consciousness. That's basically it. Whenever you feel down, at least be happy that you exist. And not only do you exist, you are a self-comprehending God. That's neat.

Yeh people are annoying, best to ignore.  

Cheers!

Damn. Inspiring! Congrats!

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Truth, consciousness, bliss. Sat chit ananda

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie