Thought Art

Leo doing okay?

22 posts in this topic

Last time I heard about Leo he was having all kinds of awakenings and thinking he was Alien God. I also notice no new videos. Wondering if he is okay?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

it is very interesting. What will Leo say when he returns? Is he a genius who has arrived where no one else is, or is he mistaken and lost in delusions? Has he gone crazy from so many psychedelics, or has he opened new doors in his mind? I don't know! It is very difficult to interpret Leo, he is far from everyone, advancing without stopping

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Is he a genius who has arrived where no one else is, or is he mistaken and lost in delusions?

Occam's razor

It seems that there's a "Leo are you ok" thread every month 

Leo is either alive in which case he will reply, or he's dead

He has released around twenty-two videos this past year. Rounding slightly that is like a video every two weeks. His last upload was two weeks ago. He is literally exactly on schedule and we still get these threads. Jesus christ cut the parasocial relationship and give the man a break lmao.

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

Occam's razor

Couldnt have said it better myself

@thepixelmonk added to ignore list. 

Anyway, just checking in! I know last time I read the thread one of the mods posted he was going through this mind opening. But, haven’t heard about it in few weeks.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Anyway, just checking in! I know last time I read the thread one of the mods posted he was going through this mind opening. But, haven’t heard about it in few weeks.

He posted less than 24 hours ago where are you getting a few weeks

I'm fine.

I am only going to release videos when I am happy with them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm fine

Though.. on a scale of 1-10, how is your sanity?

funny story:

My morning routine is to check the forum, click on leo's profiles and see the comments

The way it came about this is, some years back Leo was doing psyc subs and was off YT for the first time and didn't post like for 2 weeks. I used to check every day just to see if he is alive or not.

Then that slowly turned into habit and now I just do it. Wake up, Leo is alive, nice, do my other stuff xD 

Yes yes, but this post is because Leo's last comment on the spirituality forum said that a door to another dimension had opened in his brain that was kept open without psychedelics.

Who is not curious to know more about this? it is extremely interesting. we are talking about first steps in research on the mind. something for history

Leo please take care of your self, we all fucking love you.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes yes, but this post is because Leo's last comment on the spirituality forum said that a door to another dimension had opened in his brain that was kept open without psychedelics.

Who is not curious to know more about this? it is extremely interesting. we are talking about first steps in research on the mind. something for history

Literally just stream entry.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

it is very interesting. What will Leo say when he returns? Is he a genius who has arrived where no one else is, or is he mistaken and lost in delusions? Has he gone crazy from so many psychedelics, or has he opened new doors in his mind? 

Find out on the next episode of “Leo: Awakening to Alien Love” xD

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

We should create a poll to decide whether he should continue taking psychedelic's or take a 2 months break, in my personal and also the opinion of everyone that matters and is important, responsible and mature a 51% majority on a poll is what determines literal reality, the holopsicons of quantum meta formation that pre conceive physical manifestation are co dependent on social acceptability first which is defined by whatever already exists and therefore I declare that the most boring and safest option is always and will always be the best and I will personally obliterate your egos(ban or shame you out) if you display any probability of being inclined to pick the option on the poll that I am not personally in favor of but not because it's personal but because it's what's the best for everyone and what everyone is going to like because whatever I am currently feeling is absolute reality even before I existed because I want it to be, NO I mean I, I mean you, I mean you are the greatest yes! :DDD do what I WANT NOW AAAAAAAAAAH, oh no I'm falling into the abyss of unstable behaviour no mommy xDDDDD ROFL OH NO YOU CAN"T BE YOURSELF IN A FORUM THAT"S ALL ABOUT OPEN MINDNESS OH THE SUPREME FREEDOM OF INFINITE RESTRICTION IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO, IM SCARED MOMMY THE ALIEEENS AAAH