Mask Seller

Pickup lifestyle - my female perspective

14 posts in this topic

In your YouTube channel and in your Forum you are promoting the pickup lifestyle for every guy with no exceptions. Your reason behind that is that pickup is a great opportunity for growth in many areas and I get it. I agree. But why you give that advice to everyone even if they don't have problem attracting women? And why that lifestyle has to go for years and years..? I'm mean lets say 1-3 years should be fine.. Aren't you projecting your agenda and " karma " ( burn through karma) upon others? If you chase sex like that after so many years of growth couldn't you be considered as sexonaniac , narcissist, stuck in the lower chakras?

And what about women? They are getting manipulated and they give themselves away just like that for some attention.. That's miserable.. Deep down at some point almost every one of them want devotion, caring etc. Some male qualities that you don't promote at all.. you promote only f@ck boys that are emotionally unavailable, have fear of commitment and use women as objects (orange stage type of thing).

I know that you praise values such as commitment, meaning, depth, devotion, passion etc to the other areas of life( eg life purpose) but why not to relationships?

I'm really confused with that because I can see the wisdom in you but i don't see why you don't even give the perspective of growth through a meaningful, deep partnership that is beyond co-dependence. Maybe, personally you are not interested in that but why don't you even validate it as a transforming process that requires to build some qualities.

I would be glad if you @Leo Gura and the others share your view upon my perspective.

Edited by Mask Seller

Sex is not the using of women. It's giving and recieving. You can decide if you want to be the giver, the reciever or asexual.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Because its a skill you dont go to college and ask why should i spent years to learn this skill.

Game never sleeps,never ends...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I used to condemn pickup until the day I actually found myself recommending it to a young man who had written an article about his struggles getting a girlfriend and how dejected he was and how much his mental health was suffering. This seemed like good guy but his ideas of how to attract women were so disneylike, shockingly off and absolutely guaranteed to fail. Usually I don’t care about men complaining about their women troubles because I just can’t relate and the complaining is alway off putting but this guy got to me and he was so clueless about how to approach women so I recommend pickup, hopefully he’s smart enough to separate the meat from the bones. 

I think us women don’t realize or can’t relate to the sheer frustration and dejection not being able to attract someone causes men and also how much men are failed by their fathers and brothers or whatever male should how taught them what it takes to really get women interested in them. Women can easily remain single and celebate and still live content lives without feeling like failures especially in these days of the girlboss but I’m starting to see how the same isn’t true for many men.

I'm pretty sure he only suggests pick up for people struggling in that area. A lot of guys who are already at a healthy point with that stuff don't get attracted to pick up. 

@Mask Seller getting laid is way more fundamental than having a meaningful deep relationship with a woman. think of it this way: you can not care about life purpose when you don't even have food and shelter. first you figure out a way to get food and shelter then you start caring about life purpose and legacy issues. life purpose builds on top of having food and shelter. same thing a deep meaningful relationship builds on top of the ability to attract women. you can't have a deep meaningful relationship if you can not attract the woman in the first place. leo said that he was going to give relationship advice in the future.

Edited by Majed

You have to know how to attract women before you can have a relationship with commitment 

You have to meet people where they are at and then walk then up the staircase of self actualisation, imo.

Relationship content isn't going to resonate with the same people as pick up will.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

5 hours ago, Mask Seller said:

In your YouTube channel and in your Forum you are promoting the pickup lifestyle for every guy with no exceptions.

I disagree with this basic premise and would be curious to know where you got this impression from. I've never heard Leo say anything like this. Pretty sure Leo is fine with guys pursuing long-term relationships, getting married, settling down, having kids, etc. As long as they aren't doing it from a place of scarcity.

Even for single guys, I don't recall ever hearing him say that all guys need pickup even if they don't have problems attracting women. There are naturals that don't need it. In that case, they'd be better off focusing on improving general social skills and public speaking abilities.

Our culture has become so warped and degraded from technology and toxic aspects of feminism (yes just because it's progressive doesn't mean there aren't downsides) that sadly something like pick-up is a necessary evil for a lot of guys. From what I've learned I've come to think of it like chemotherapy, it sucks in a lot of ways but sometimes it's the only option - and it CAN be effective. It is what it is.

I hate to be one to generalize, but on this topic in particular I've observed the vast majority of women simply aren't aware there are actually two phases connecting with the other sex. The attraction phase and the relationship phase. How the man behaves in each of these phases are usually completely different and as if he is a separate person. If he doesn't learn the techniques or doesn't have the natural social aptitude to navigate the attraction phase there is ZERO chance for a relationship or intimacy. That's basically what pick-up is for, a brute force way to get better at the attraction phase. An amazing guy that would be a great partner could be right in front of your eyes, but if he fails at any point in the attraction phase he is fucked, he'll be put in the friend zone and never come out. While scumbags who have no intention of a deep relationship will swoop you off your feet because they know how to attract ;)

The thing is, most women don't even realize there are two separate phases because they don't have to do any of the work approaching. As a woman all you have to do is wear make up to look pretty and be somewhat physically fit and you'll have hundreds of men approaching that you just have to sort and pick your favorite ones from. Any decent looking woman reading this that's honest with themselves knows this. You don't have to do the attracting work, the expectation is on the man to take approach and initiate 100% of the time. If all men decided simotaneously not to make the first move anymore, the human race would go extinct lol. When women rarely do make the first move, they are usually so bad at it or it's too subtle for most guys to understand what's happening.

Women don't know they are the gatekeepers for the relationship phase, and that's the only phase they know since they get to skip right to it from their POV. They are blissfully and innocently ignorant (or malicious) about the games they play and the hoops they make men jump through in the attraction phase that relationship to form, then unfortunately get hurt or confused when the guy turns out to not be suitable for something long term, or not the same person they were initially attracted to. Sadly women are attracted to and reward a lot of the wrong things, so here we are!

For any women reading this once you become aware there are two phases and not just one it will be difficult for you to get burned by men again. It will cut the learning curve for finding the right guy by many years. (HINT he is probably in the friend zone where you left him xD)

Just as a side note from my personal experience as a guy. I'd say I'd pass as good looking (you judge), I'm athletic, I have hobbies, moderately successful, I'm ethical, I'm a firefighter/EMT, I'm sober, no red flags/anger problems, I've been called charming and calm. Yet in my 29 years alive guess how many women have explicitly expressed romantic intent to me where they made the first move BEFORE I did? I can literally count it on my one hand. Yet just to get to the success/experience level I'm at now I've had to initiate and make the first move with probably close to 1000 women at this point. I can't speak for other guys but I imagine they can resonate with this.

It's the unique problem of being a man that women can't begin to comprehend, which is why something like pick-up seems so alien and absurd. Starting any romantic connection is something women don't even think about, because they don't have to do it. Opportunities just show up in front of them and they just have to decide to fall into it. It's the same reason men have a hard time sympathizing with the physical danger of assault and rape that women have to deal with. They are unique issues because while we are both human, we are different and not equal.

This post ending up being quite long so I'll finish with the most important point and brutal truth; UNDERSTAND that if a guy is lazy and doesn't do the work to approach, initiate, and attract women he could literally go his ENTIRE life a virgin and nothing will happen for him. The stakes are that steep - which is why pick-up exists. It's filling the void because our culture is no longer fostering an environment where men can learn this naturally.

I imagine Leo keeps talking and making this apart of his content because he went through his own journey with this and wants to share it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

The conscious relationship material is super important and I’m sure that stuff is coming…

But learning basic attraction phase aka “pick up” skills is prior to relationships

What could would a video on relationships do someone if they can’t even get a relationship? 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Pickup is a tool. Just like a knife is a tool which can be used for good or bad. The real question is that why do you want men to stay weak? Pickup wouldn't be successful if women rewarded certain traits. I don't agree with your victimization of women. Women can be just as shallow as men but in different ways. Because we live in a feminist era right now women get away with it. In my opinion, every guy should learn pickup. The world would be a much better place with strong men who don't wuss out for some pussy.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

The process for creating opportunity for a one night stand is the exact same attraction process for finding a wife.

mastering pickup will actually make men stronger and realize both the capabilities and limitations of pickup.

when a man is ready, he may evolve toward wanting a commitment. 

that doesn’t mean a committed relationship is necessarily better though.

different kinds of relationships for different times in people’s lives are beneficial for our growth and self discovery.

everyone is different in the end as well.

as a woman, your focus should be on how to attract and intelligently select a man that is right for you. Whatever that looks like.

pickup has, and always will exist. All you can do is get good at screening and picking guys consciously which a lot of women struggle with.

Edited by Byun Sean

pickup to me is a guise of improvement, and really just a pursuit of pleasure in my opinion

lol. i think its all good if you want to pickup girls and have fun, and its good if it improves your life, i just wish people would stop calling it a spiritual practice lolz