Ulax

Levels of Energy - Frederick Dodson

9 posts in this topic

This book is cool af, imo.

Think its Turquoise.

It presents the author's ideas around levels of consciousness and how to move between them.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Ulax what did you like about it? How is it in comparison to LOC? 

@StarStruck I really like the way he maps out all the different stages of energy, as well as ideas about how to jump between different energy levels. Its pretty cool to me the idea that something like Apathy can actually be a really positive thing to promote folks to resonate with, i.e. if they resonate with shame usually. 

In comparison to LOC, presuming by LOC you mean David Hawkin's Level of consciousness stuff, I haven't really compared them in my mind yet. I haven't gone through power vs force, only letting go by Hawkins, which I understand isn't as in-depth as Power vs Force regarding energy levels.

Have you got an opinion on Dodson?

Be-Do-Have

@StarStruck Sick dude

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax Just finished this book today, it's basically a bit better versio then LOC from david hawkins. The biggest mistake they both make is to think there are levels of consciousness exactly like this, it's way more complicated and god can make anything out of it. God doesnt hold itself to "specific" level of operating consciousness.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob In what way would you say that its more complicated?

And I don't really understand your stated opinions concerning god in this context.

Be-Do-Have

19 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Jowblob In what way would you say that its more complicated?

And I don't really understand your stated opinions concerning god in this context.

@UlaxGod doesn't hold anyone to a specific level of consciousness it's an illusion, god can make anything out of it because 1 day you can operate at this level... The other day at another level... One day you're narcisstic/arrogant, the next day you may be awake or have enlightenment experience. God is in control at all times, the characters that are playing the game on earth and are interacting with each other are doing it in the name of god. For example:

You wanted to speak to a person in the truck, the truck has 3 people inside. You roll down your window and 

Person A says: We have no time

Person B : Random thought popped up and you just repeat it automatically: Just drive , Just drive with a big smile and you wave your hand automatically saying "never mind"

Both actions are interconnected/interplay between god and were done unconsciously. Person A was a narcisstic female sitting next to the driver. Person B was a nurse .  Because person B lives in higher consciousness, person B is also responsible for person A in the teachings. Higher consciousness will always have higher role in the interplay between god which means your thoughts/nature/actions will always be greater.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE