Majed

the mindset necessary to overcome health issues.

3 posts in this topic

alright guys, what's for you the necessary mindset to deal and overcome health issues. i've been dealing with health issues lately like vitamin deficiencies (b12 and d) and hypothyroidism because i went on a very bad vegan diet for one and a half year without supplementing. 4 months ago i started eating meat again and recovering slowly but surely from it. i've done blood work, and went to the neurologist said that it was fine, and that it was just a matter of vitamins, he also recommended me two medications one for heart and brain cells and the other one for memory, i took them once for like a month and then stopped, he didn't told me to keep taking them. and i went to a stage blue therapist because i was suspecting that maybe i had an eating disorder and that that was the root cause of the problem because before i turn vegan i was overweight and veganism helped lose all the weight but he told me that i was just on a bad diet. now i'm looking to see a new therapist soon. any advice on this? during those last 4 months i wasn't able to work nor study or anything, last year was my last high school i didn't do the exams because of my bad diet, i was not aware at the time that it was because of that. and also during the 1 year and half of my bad vegan diet for months on i could not masturbate i guess i was way too malnourished but anyways your advices will be appreciated, also i was wondering may this experience have permanent damage on my vital organs like heart and brain or will it fully recover with time like nothing happened. i'm 19 years old btw

Edited by Majed

What health issues do you have? What symptoms?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Hey,

It is hard to answer that question without knowing more about your lifestyle, diet etc.

What heart medication were you prescribed?  I assume this wasn't for hypertension or hyperlipidemia in your age. And what brain medication? 

What sort of underlining health problems are you facing right now?

At your age most of those symptoms may disappear with some dietary optimization. I've seen that happen over and over. 

Are you still a vegan? What does your diet look like now?

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus