Tyler Robinson

Culture of the forum

16 posts in this topic

Whimsical. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

71gk60.gif

One problem on this forum is that it constantly defeats victimhood. Some victimhood is right because people do feel like victims and they are justified in feeling so, they have been genuinely victimized by their trauma or whatever but the general subculture on the forum is to deny, invalidate and negate someone's suffering. 

Which is nothing but — gaslighting. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I'll just lay down my daily observations of the forum here. 

♡✸♡.

There's definitely the competitive "I'm better than you" spiritual narcissism culture here. 

This forum is kinda whimsical in that sense. 

It has become another branch like YouTube. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Since I'm a permanent fixture in this forum, I'll have to learn rather quickly how to galvanize this forum to my advantage and learn my survival skills here. 

♡✸♡.

I often see threads like this and I wonder why some people on this forum are so obsessed with Leo. It doesn't make any sense to me to hero worship Leo. I see excessive limerance. 

♡✸♡.

71gahp.gif

Surviving on this forum as a woman is a tough job. I have learned that through my experience. 

Not many people (read men) like the idea that a woman has an opinion especially if she is loud. 

The forum disproportionately attracts a large percentage of men with incel mentality no doubt. But it is what it is. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71gv1j.gif

Most people who come here are unemployed and they have a ton of time on their hands, I mean this shouldn't be rocket science. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

On 11/17/2022 at 2:12 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

713j5n.gif

713kem.gif

Wanton and greedy for stimulation

713kch.gif

713knp.gif

713l3h.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71gea0.gif

This forum is definitely progressive. Most left ideas are well tolerated here. 

713k2d.gif

But it also has a strong right wing bias too. 

713k2d.gif

There are definitely a lot of Andrew Tate and Nick Fuentes fans here. 

When a woman is combative here, she is immediately shut down. Just the general message is shut your mouth if you're a woman. Kinda sexist. Not very blatant but you get the feel. 

713k2d.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Ok I'm thirsty as hell. I need to grab some coffee and I'll be back 

♡✸♡.

71gaik.gif71garx.gif

There are also a lot of time waster threads like this. Like what's the point of this thread even. 

My point is that If you don't like people disagreeing with you, then you don't have the right to ramming your opinions down their throats either. 

You can't storm into a forum and begin lecturing people on morality and meanwhile be completely disregarding of their opinions. 

713k2d.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71gh1a.gif

I'm also going to write about what I gain from this forum. What little things I learn everyday. I'm a curious explorer and seeker. And I'm also going to be including on my experiences with dealing with trolls because that's a persistent problem that women face online. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

When a woman is combative here, she is immediately shut down. Just the general message is shut your mouth if you're a woman. Kinda sexist. Not very blatant but you get the feel. 

I don't think I've ever seen this on the forum.

It's ideas that get shut down, not people.

Nothing more dangerous than harmful ideas going unchallenged.

24 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I don't think I've ever seen this on the forum.

It's ideas that get shut down, not people.

Nothing more dangerous than harmful ideas going unchallenged.

I think everyone's subjective experience of the forum is different. No two brains are identical. You are not a woman. Maybe you didn't experience the forum as a woman. 

Did you experience the forum as a black man? 

Did you experience the forum as a mod? 

Did you experience the forum as a gay person? 

I did not experience the forum as a man. 

My experience and subsequently my outlook on the forum (thus hitherto influenced by my exclusive experience) is going to subjectively vastly vary from yours. 

A white man in the southern regions of America might say there's no racism, a black man will say otherwise. 

Respect only exists when we respect all experiences rather than trying to subvert or paint them with our layers of personal biases to them. 

You experience this forum as a man, I experience it as a woman. You might say that I might be biased but the exact same can be said about you as well. 

Your lack of bias is also a bias, only that it serves you better than it serves me. 

♡✸♡.

Any discussion on Nahm is just more forum drama. 

♡✸♡.