ChrisZoZo

The most important person to listen to in the world. (Maybe)

46 posts in this topic

@Swarnim yes it’s a problem he seems to be arrogant in the fact that can just go about without proving what is says is true.

We have to use other means to clarify which is just watching to see if he’s a genuine person. Also he can refer back to the past lives and we can check with  archaeological evidence if those depictions of the world is true.  

I would be demanding him to prove in that way. For example he says Atlantis exist. Atlantis has not been rediscovered so he should know the location and know some of the architecture of Atlantis. 

but importantly we must always be open-minded to the fact that he may be wrong no matter what evidence he has. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Nothing/nobody to judge, nothing/nobody to forgive, no mistakes, only learning, exploration, and finding joy and happiness within you. Stay with an open mind for a different view.

Peace & Love

Sat Nam

1 hour ago, Edvardas said:

If you think I'm bullshitting - that's ok. You can call me an asshole too.

I think I am, kinda. 

Well, if you think you are, don't be brother, be kind. 

40 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

We have to use other means to clarify which is just watching to see if he’s a genuine person. Also he can refer back to the past lives and we can check with  archaeological evidence if those depictions of the world is true.  

I would be demanding him to prove in that way. For example he says Atlantis exist. Atlantis has not been rediscovered so he should know the location and know some of the architecture of Atlantis. 

but importantly we must always be open-minded to the fact that he may be wrong no matter what evidence he has. 

Totally agree

@Mohammad thank you ?

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 11/20/2022 at 10:35 AM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Nothing/nobody to judge, nothing/nobody to forgive, no mistakes, only learning, exploration, and finding joy and happiness within you. Stay with an open mind for a different view.

Peace & Love

Sat Nam

On 11/20/2022 at 10:41 AM, Jehovah increases said:

no one to change but self no one to listen to but yourself

^^^This!!! Absolutely THIS!!! This is the only message...everything else is just distractions. 

The whole point of awakening....is to realize everything is you. If everything is you....what is the problem? But the funny thing is....you love problems!!! Problems are juicy!!! That is why every great movie, book, has trials and tribulations for the hero to overcome!!! Who doesn't enjoy a good story? The only issue is....if the story stops being an illusion and you think it is REAL!!! 

I know about this guy I came across him around January of this year. I recognize him as an interesting story character. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86