ChrisZoZo

The most important person to listen to in the world. (Maybe)

46 posts in this topic

Just now, ChrisZoZo said:

I do actually I help people, I help people all the time in small ways. 

I don’t teach people enlightenment because I am not on enlightened enough.

Okay but if you really wanna help planet then you need to help yourself first helping other with little favours is okay but nothing really comes out of it just in deeper psychological sense it robs you from focusing on you so from that position you help others...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its so easy to go around helping others while your life is falling apart because mind likes it,keeping you off growing yourself..

Yes this is a classic distraction. Leo a ekart and Moojiji all talked about this.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

1 minute ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Yes this is a classic distraction. Leo a ekart and Moojiji all talked about this.

And its really challenging to get out of this, whole social matrix depends on it and it takes to focus on yourself first alot of further awareness and insights etc. Its a sickness in my direct experience...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Man you really doubt me. I appreciate the comments though. I’m quite aware of distraction techniques. Leo goes over large distractions in his distraction video.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo It can come off that way, i just know how it is,so i know its a tough thing to crack, for example if you think there is something more important than you then you ironically wont help the planet because you are rejecting yourself 

You make it sound like walk in the park...

It's you.

Now fight.

There is no world, so why care about it?

If you are not enlightened and your nr1 priority is saving the planet or other people, then it's not as wise and loving as it might seem, because God is taking care of the illusion, which doesn't actually exist, instead of taking care of what really matters in the long run.

But really - it doesnt matter at all. If the world blows up in the next 10 years - it's completly fine, nothing changed, just go dream another dream in a timeline which didn't blow itself up.  

Notice how all these cataclysmic event predictions trap you within the dream and make it real and important.

You do realize that you completly destroy a world every time you wake up from a dream, right? You are literally death, the destroyer of worlds.

@Edvardas because you care about yourself i hope :)

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, Edvardas said:

There is no world, so why care about it?

Why did you type this comment? I follow life like a game. The end goal of the game is universal awaking. If you wanna know my exact philosophy go to Leos video on outrageous experiments in consciousness and when he talks about life is a game that is the game I Am following. 

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

It can come off that way, i just know how it is,so i know its a tough thing to crack, for example if you think there is something more important than you then you ironically wont help the planet because you are rejecting yourself 

You make it sound like walk in the park...

There’s nothing I can do better than to wake up, and my God is reality taught me that. I simply passed across this video and I want to share it because I believe it is ridiculously important if this guy is legitimate. 

@NoSelfSelf of course bro, that is what really matters. Hope you're doing it as well ?

6 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Why did you type this comment? I follow life like a game. The end goal of the game is universal awaking. If you wanna know my exact philosophy go to Leos video on outrageous experiments in consciousness and when he talks about life is a game that is the game I Am following. 

Because I'm bored and I like answering questions.  

Don't fillow Leo's rule set, make up your own.  

Also, be open that you have no idea what the game actually is. 

Edited by Edvardas
Grammar..

4 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

Also, be open that you have no idea what the game actually is. 

The game is just to a race of who is the most loving person. But I actually like this comment a lot.

Edited by ChrisZoZo

3 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

The game is just to a race of who is the most loving person. But I actually like this comment a lot.

No bro, that's not it. You are still playing the lovingness game, which is ok, but it's not The Game. 

There is a more meta game.  

Think in terms of: how do you break away from the cycle of birth and death - do you have any idea about how this process unfolds? How do you get back to heaven?

You can be as loving as a saint and still suffer and be reborn a hundred times. 

@Edvardas sorry let me explain fully this is a game for people who are awake already. They’re natural  action is to take part in this game.

Edited by ChrisZoZo

@Edvardas Leo also commented on the game saying “ when you’re fully conscious this is the only thing to do“

20 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

I simply passed across this video and I want to share it because I believe it is ridiculously important if this guy is legitimate. 

@NoSelfSelf sorry I wasn’t fully accurate. I would also like to defend the idea if I think people half an incorrect idea about what I was saying. I was wrong about this but I probably should’ve left it. 

11 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

@Edvardas Leo also commented on the game saying “ when you’re fully conscious this is the only thing to do“

Take Leo out of your arguments. Think for yourself. It's the only way true communication is possible between us. 

It's not the only game awakened people play.  

What if I told you that most awake people choose not to play at all?

44 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

Because I'm bored and I like answering questions.  

I know you are awakened and God and everything, but why do you get bored? Is being God that boring that it makes you come here and say everyone is wrong and you are right? Come on God, be creative.

You said bullshit detector is lighting up for this guy in the video. To be honest, most of your comments are the best examples of BS for me.

@Mohammad  knowing heaven and still having to come back here sucks on many fronts. I'm not enlightened energetically, I just know some shit. 

If you think I'm bullshitting - that's ok. You can call me an asshole too.

I think I am, kinda. 

5 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

knowing heaven and still having to come back here sucks on many fronts

Preach. I find it hilarious for my self now but I’m sure that will pass and go to normal madness of desire. 

I have watched Aubrey Marcus's Podcasts with him. I'd like to believe him but I got really no evidence to do so.