Tech36363

Has anyone tried Sungazing ?

12 posts in this topic

If you have tried sungazing what have you experienced ? 

There was an indian guy who went without eating for more than 400 days he has a guiness world record 

Please share your thoughts 

Are you thinking of breatharianism, where people claim they can live off the prana from sunlight alone? I think even breatharians usually believe that just getting sunlight on your skin is enough. Never heard anyone state that staring at the sun and getting it in your eyes is necessary.

Don't stare into the sun.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I do it but not as a replacement for food but because it's healthy for the eyes and the brain. I feel better after staring at the sunrise for 5-10 min'

Let Love In

Make sure you do it during sunrise or sunset and you must learn how to relax your gaze.

It's like de-focusing your eyes and letting them rest, so that the rays of sun could replenish your eyes. Or something like that. 

@Tech36363  I once tried to do the conventional method. So, I went out in the early morning about 40 minutes or so after sunrise and stared for 10 seconds. And while I did feel a burst of energy, and indeed didn't feel hungry for hours longer than normal, I was seeing spots for about 2 and a half hours after the fact. And so, I concluded that people doing this practice are imbecilic morons.

However, I did some thinking about the fact that it did seem to kill my need for food and frankly made me feel amazing physically and mentally even though I only did it for such a short duration. As such I decided to try it with my eyes closed. See, if you stare into it with eyes closed, your lids block most of the ultraviolet light which is what destroys your eyes. 

Doing this eye closed practice, I've been able to stare into the Sun for in excess of 40 minutes even when it's highest in the sky without causing any measurable damage. And while it's not as powerful as eyes opened, it still has some impact. However, I've mostly abandoned the practice as of late. Though I did manage to cure some Squamous Cell Carcinoma I had been developing on my phalanges by doing this. So, it certainly seems to be beneficial to physical health at least in some capacity.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I'm allergic to seeing stupidity..

It drives me freaking nuts..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You need to do something about your brains..

Edited by Blackhawk

52 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm allergic to seeing stupidity..

It drives me freaking nuts..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You need to do something about your brains..

too late their brains are fried, literally ?

@Tech36363

Search the forum, I made a post talking about my experience practicing sungazing for several months.

To sum it up, I think the benefits people claim are largely bullshit or at the very least highly exaggerated. But I also thought the knee jerk response a lot of people have that “you’ll burn your eyes out” or hurt yourself in some way was wrong. I noticed no decline in my health in anyway.

At best, I’d say it’s relaxing and gets you outside. Maybe can help with more esoteric energy healing.

You do appreciating the sun a little more while doing it. You can start to figure out the patterns for how it moves over the months and generally feel more connected to it.

Try if you like, you might have a different experience. But make sure you only do it when the sun is low enough! Golden hour only. And start slow to see how your body reacts.

If it hurts to look at the sun or you find yourself blinking a lot, the sun is too high. It should be totally relaxing.

@aurum for whatever reason, it seems to be different for everyone. Though the conventional practice I advise against rather strongly.

I don't believe in common sense because such a thing is impossible. As it requires common experience which is not part of reality. Every human is unique, coming from a specific culture and economic milieu, varying parents, hell even gender has some impact on how entities make decisions. But if common sense were real then not staring into the Sun would certainly fall under it.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.