Someone here

Sense organs are imaginary (old Blog video).

4 posts in this topic

https://www.actualized.org/insights/sense-organs-are-imaginary

This should've been a YT episode .

Leo deconstructing the illusion that reality is being perceived via sense organs and perceptual system. 

Must watch if you want to understand how consciousness and perception work.

The main point is that what's occurring right now is not  perceived . So the visual field is not perceived via the eyes .it exists exactly where it appears .which is outside the eyes and distant from it . That's just one example. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This is a very cool realization to be had. My first realization when I realized that there is nothing but the direct experience (not sense organs or any mental constructs outside of that) was very profound. It makes it clear that the direct qualia you experience are indeed first order and not second order, and it also reduces the feeling that there is a real external world that you are receiving your experiences from instead of creating from or even being them.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

It kind of is:

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/sense-organs-are-imaginary

Leo deconstructing the illusion that reality is being perceived via sense organs and perceptual system. 

Must watch if you want to understand how consciousness and perception work.

The main point is that what's occurring right now is not  perceived . So the visual field is not perceived via the eyes .it exists exactly where it appears .which is outside the eyes and distant from it . That's just one example. 

Since distance itself is an illusion the visual field is not at any distance or outside the eyes.