Julian gabriel

Leo and Me Are Both Cowards

51 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 With all due respect, my friend, I will not discuss with you how many devils will dance on the head of a pin and which devil is more imaginary and which less. We have already talked about it. The fact is that you are a man on earth, and you cannot just unimagine it. You're here to learn, like all of us. The more humility and practice in learning, the better. This gives measurable results.
Regards

^ I am not a man on earth and that is not a fact. Facts are also imaginary. You are attempting to force your delusions onto me. Just like how most of POVs do. Measurement is also imaginary, which your imaginary science has already proved. They proved that all measurement is imaginary. They also proved your precious free will is imaginary as well. 

All your points have already been debunked by your so called facts, which reveal you just are not open to truth and just want delusions. That is fine, enjoy your delusions you have that right. Also everything that has just happened...including this interaction...is all completely imaginary and you are dreaming. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I suppose you also enjoy this illusion. Otherwise, what are you doing here? I see plenty of so-called non-dualists here, for whom everything is an imaginary illusion, and yet they are stuck here as flies to the shit and treat their statements deadly seriously. Interesting, isn't it?

21 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 I suppose you also enjoy this illusion. Otherwise, what are you doing here? I see plenty of so-called non-dualists here, for whom everything is an imaginary illusion, and yet they are stuck here as flies to the shit and treat their statements deadly seriously. Interesting, isn't it?

They are totally trapped, all they say is belief, mind. They don't realize how hard it is to get out of there, how many layers, how many traps. They haven't even started doing the work yet. but hey, it starts with something. maybe one day they get bored of the theory and start with the practice. but don't point it out to them now or they will react. Since they have intellectually understood non-duality, they believe they have it. 

Getting out of the illusion is extremely difficult. we must be humble and admit that we are trapped. pretending to be beyond where you are is ridiculous 

most have not dissolved the illusion for even a second, they do not realize the magnitude of this work, what it means. I'm starting to see it now. 

is a puzzle of fantastic complexity, a game for geniuses without instructions. where you play on various fields, where everything has to match to the millimeter to move on to the next phase. my respect to those who really play it

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 19/11/2022 at 5:06 PM, Yarco said:

You keep saying Jesus would still be crucified today. For what though?

What spiritual leaders have been removed from social media or imprisoned in 1st world countries within the past several decades? What would Jesus get locked up for today?

The only religious leaders or cult leaders getting arrested in modern times are those that sexually abuse their followers, have weapons violations, or break some other laws.

We haven't killed people for being heretics in western society since like the 1600s.

I can't think of anything people get persecuted for nowadays except hate speech. 

Osho was arrested, imprisoned and poisoned. Tupac and jacko murdered. And Kanye will be the next crucified. 

Edited by Shawn Philips

@Breakingthewall Everyone will realize this in this life or some of the next... You won't change anybody's mindset. Although I can only imagine that for some here, in case of the sudden death of the body (not wish to anybody to be clear), the surprise of what was believed here will be very significant, including myself:D:D:D.

16 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

You believe you are stuck, you are not stuck. Go take 5 MEO DMT....and you will exit. You can then stay there for all of eternity....but then you will probably decide to come back. So go take 5 MEO DMT....and let me know how it goes for you. All this belief in time and being stuck....will be seen for the illusion it is.

Also yes I enjoy this illusion. Once you realize what is going on...how could you NOT enjoy it? Its absolutely wonderful. THANK YOU FOR CREATING ME!!! I am honored.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Julian gabriel Thank You for touching on this subject...

Sat Nam Bro

@Razard86 I'm not claiming anything against non-duality or ultimate reality, and I'm really happy that you have reached a state of constant peace and blissfulness. Really I mean it. I'm not joking. The thing is that on this imaginary low level of consciousness, where consciousness has stuck in the belief of separation and division, everything appears relatively very different and real as it can be. Why is it so? I don't know... For fun, for the sake of exploration, learning, and testing? I honestly don't know. You tell me:D. The fact is, it is not so easy to wake up from this dream for good. Would you still be in that enlightened state without psychedelics if, in case of some war conflict, your country or place that you dream of being here now would be destroyed, and no supply of 5meodmt would be available? Could you remain in this state without psychedelics, with a shitty nightmare going out of your window? If so, my sincere respect...

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

THANK YOU FOR CREATING ME!!! I am honored.

You're welcome:)

@Razard86 There's one more interesting stuff here - the concept or idea that to wake up from imagined fiction, one needs to take an equally imagined dose of imagined 5meo or do anything imagined, including yoga and meditation, to wake up. What The Fuck? It's like waking up from a normal dream would require a need to do anything in that dream to wake up. Maybe this dream of reality is not an ordinary dream?:D

7 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 There's one more interesting stuff here - the concept or idea that to wake up from imagined fiction, one needs to take an equally imagined dose of imagined 5meo or do anything imagined, including yoga and meditation, to wake up. What The Fuck? It's like waking up from a normal dream would require a need to do anything in that dream to wake up. Maybe this dream of reality is not an ordinary dream?:D

I should have written "...an imagined one" - to be precise