Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

RIP Rebel Wisdom

5 posts in this topic

It was a great channel run by two great English gentleman that did a great job getting on great guests that sparked deep conversations and was a great platform that put on display what great intellectualism can look like. I admire both Alex & David for being in tune enough with their ethical and moral compass as well as their own gut knowing to be able to make the gutsy decision to end something that truly did run it’s course. I imagine that can’t be an easy decision to make. So hats off to them and I wish them the best in whatever is best for them. My salute to both of you gentlemen ?

@kieranperez

5 hours ago, kieranperez said:

It was a great channel run by two great English gentleman that did a great job getting on great guests that sparked deep conversations and was a great platform that put on display what great intellectualism can look like. I admire both Alex & David for being in tune enough with their ethical and moral compass as well as their own gut knowing to be able to make the gutsy decision to end something that truly did run it’s course. I imagine that can’t be an easy decision to make. So hats off to them and I wish them the best in whatever is best for them. My salute to both of you gentlemen ?

It was a great channel and housed some of the greatest intellectuals including Daniel Schmachtenberger.

Its interesting to see Daniel and John to have a convo from 1:41:21 (never saw them having a convo before).

Edited by zurew

@zurew

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

Its interesting to see Daniel and John to have a convo from 1:41:21 (never saw them having a convo before).

Also, interesting to see Jamie Wheel, Daniel Schmachtenberger and the other guy talking in that one room. Leo once posted a blog of that video somewhere.

Cheers to them!

Rare YTbers with integrity who aren't whoring for clicks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.