StarStruck

Giving rides

32 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, John Paul said:

You can’t fake not being a simp, and if you manage to your heart will end up shattered.

^ This 

Also look I am going to tell you a secret you will figure out one day. If you have to play ego games with a woman....more than likely she is not into you. When a woman is really into a man, he can be himself and she will tolerate his flaws, and if she is REALLY into him his perceived flaws become "cute."

Whether a woman likes you or not has absolutely NOTHING to do with you and EVERYTHING to do with her. Most women chase lifestyles, if she loves your lifestyle, and the vibe she has with you, all you gotta do is lay it down in the bedroom and you got her. All these fears of what I should do is just insecurities and feelings of unworthiness. If you weren't attracted to her you wouldn't even care.

So here is a secret, treat all unattractive women the same as women you would treat an average woman. Do not put them on a pedestal because they are pretty. Why? Because EVERYONE puts them on a pedestal because they are pretty. Pretty woman are drawn to men who don't think much of their pretty. A pretty woman lives life on easy mode in general when it comes to getting offers for relationships, so for her to take you seriously you have to look at her as just a girl you are getting to know. Nothing more nothing less. 

If you even reveal an iota of pedestalizing, you become boring and predictable. Its why Celebrities like to go where NOBODY KNOWS THEIR NAME!! LOL!! So they can be treated as an actual person and not an object to be desired lol. Not saying women don't like being desired obviously...but they do want to desired for more than their looks too.

Also if you are just trying to smash....let her know up front. It will stop you from wasting your time. If she is not down...move on to someone else. If you are looking for something long term, then you can hold off a little. But personally, in general, if a woman isn't going to accept your natural persona....then you will have to pretend...and who wants to pretend when a relationship is supposed to be something authentic?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 11/18/2022 at 4:35 PM, StarStruck said:

This girl says she doesn’t have a car and can’t get to me. There is excellent public transportation in my country so it is just an excuse. She knows I have a car and she is hinting I should pick her up. It is like 30 minute ride. I only met her once during night game.  Do you guys think I will come across as a simp? She is almost 10/10 so I don’t want to fall into that simp category. Just treating her as a buddy was my go-to with hot girls. When you simp they just lose respect. I mean if she is my gf I would pick her up with my car although she could take the public transportation but this is a different situation. 

just give her a ride. Or don't. Whatever you want.

You overthink. Its just respectful. 

You giving her a ride or not is not likely gonna sway her decision on sleeping with you or not if thats what your worried about.

Its really not hard. If you express sexual intent in a way thats not creepy up front, just treat her like you would a good friend and talk to her like a normal person. Thats your best bet.

Really the best game is just to be normal which is super hard for people to do. Its much easier to go insane in the membrane lol.

Edited by Byun Sean

I personally would never date men like this, I hate cheap men, lazy men, etc. I would’t go to his place too, I value my time and, biologically, my time is more valuable than his. Furthermore, it takes more time for me to get ready than for a guy who just needs to shower and brush his teeth. 

Edited by no_name

@no_name how much time you are spenting to learn and implement game?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

16 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@no_name how much time you are spenting to learn and implement game?

I don’t need to learn game.

What I need to learn is how to have healthy relationships and spot men who are healthy and want that kind of relationship with me.

The steps are very similar - gain confidence, have success in life, be a good communicator, etc.

It’s a very incel thing to say that women don’t need to invest time developing themselves. Makes it obvious that you don’t know much about women other than theories from the internet.

Edited by no_name

@no_name true i dont know anything about women but i hope they are not this bitter 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@no_name true i dont know anything about women but i hope they are not this bitter 

I am not bitter with men I actually can respect

Also, I don’t think I am being bitter, you’re just too sensitive and insecure so you get extra butthurt by me simply expressing my preference ? - which is a common phenomena on this forum - men can say whatever they want here, vs when women talk about their standards ⬇️

B448FC0F-2A1A-4B92-86BB-51B610E6E991.jpeg

Edited by no_name

@no_name I like you,you could be my therapist so accurate ;)

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@no_name I like you,you could be my therapist so accurate ;)

Sure, for you it’s $300/hour

@no_name because your time is biologically more valuable ?

It's you.

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@no_name because your time is biologically more valuable ?

What does that have to do with it? It’s a therapist-patient relationship 

Edited by no_name

On 21-11-2022 at 5:30 AM, Arcangelo said:

I would go pick her up. No big deal.

LOL!

------------------------------------------------

@StarStruck Bro, telling you again. Get in touch with your intuition.

I listened to your advice. You were so right. I missed intuition. That helped a lot. Thanks bro.

In Tate we trust