Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michaelcycle00

The Actual Limits of Consciousness

9 posts in this topic

I think consciousness or existence, reality or God… whatever you prefer to call it, has inherent limitations. Let me list some (and please do add the ones you’ve corroborated for yourself):

-Can’t be biased, it must always be ok with every single one of its creations, no matter how bad or evil they are. Since they are itself, it can’t reject them. In other words, although we can reject stuff in the relative, that’s not a possibility for the Absolute (this impartiality goes by the name of “Infinite Love” in this forum). 

-Can’t create something completely new, something that hasn’t always existed as potentiality. If it’s not there it can never and will never be. So, everything is only possible within the context of everything that already exists and the Godhead is already aware of. So there’s not an infinite amount of ways history could’ve played out in this Universe for example, although it’s still a really big number. However, no number of experiences other than infinite is big enough for eternity. 

-Can’t genuinely split itself, can’t create another equal existence, say, another Godhead. Which is why it can’t get outside of itself. 

-Although it doesn’t need to logic to create, the Absolute has its own logic, otherwise it would all be a mess. 

-It’s consciousness and not something else, can’t define itself to a definite level because it’s Infinity. 

-Can only create form and physicality through illusion, and not actual physical matter.

-Its beingness resembles a mind more than something we couldn’t fathom.

What else? Let me know: 

Edited by michaelcycle00

Newsflash - Consciousness is infinite. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

11 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Newsflash - Consciousness is infinite. 

Didn’t I say that? It also doesn’t matter in this context, we’re talking about Absolute limits not the ones relative to humans. 

2 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Can’t genuinely split itself, can’t create another equal existence, say, another Godhead. Which is why it can’t get outside of itself. 

Leo answer this question in the video below.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@michaelcycle00 These are great but in the absolute sense they are all wrong (I suspect). The reasoning for this is that logic can have its illogical counter part equally thus destroying all logic. 

but these are very useful when it comes to how God will make the limited realm e.g. are universe. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I think the absolute is the point where a is not equal to a, so it is absolute transcendence, but it, in a weird way, is distilling itself to be able to become knowable and perceivable and make sense able by us. 

On 19/11/2022 at 1:34 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

I think consciousness or existence, reality or God… whatever you prefer to call it, has inherent limitations. Let me list some (and please do add the ones you’ve corroborated for yourself):

-Can’t be biased, it must always be ok with every single one of its creations, no matter how bad or evil they are. Since they are itself, it can’t reject them. In other words, although we can reject stuff in the relative, that’s not a possibility for the Absolute (this impartiality goes by the name of “Infinite Love” in this forum). 

Lets begin. There are no limitation to consciousness. You are only saying that and have come to that conclusion because of your own lack of understanding of yourself as consciousness. 

Firstly it can be biased. How so? By being a man, woman, cat etc. Any finite manifistation/form of it by definition is gonna be biased, and let us not get to how survival of any different form makes consciousness biased. Yes in its pure formless absolute infinite state it is Love and unbiased. What does it mean to reject? It is to seperate and that in the Absolute Truth is an ILLUSSION. Unity, nonduality, oneness etc. Are not meaningless names. There is much more to explore in this biased topic alone. But I wanna keep it simple and be straight forward. There is a reason for why Leo is pointing at Omniscience and how everything is Infinite Love. What are these two words pointing at? 

And lastly there is no evil. You almost sound so afraid and sad of accepting everything as yourself. Let me spoil it for you thats the only reason why you came here, and why you're not in your Absolute Infinite state. Don't wanna keep digging on this point, but I have a lot more to say. 

On 19/11/2022 at 1:34 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

Can’t create something completely new, something that hasn’t always existed as potentiality. If it’s not there it can never and will never be. So, everything is only possible within the context of everything that already exists and the Godhead is already aware of. So there’s not an infinite amount of ways history could’ve played out in this Universe for example, although it’s still a really big number. However, no number of experiences other than infinite is big enough for eternity.

Sorry but you're wrong it can create things beyond our wildest dreams, things that we as humans can't comprehend, that is Infinity for you. Like I said before, you came to these consclusions by your lack of consciousness. No thinking, logic, contemplating (without psychedelics), imagination capabilities, basically all things comming from the human mind can make you realize and understand what Consciousness is. 

The funny thing is that you came to the conclusions of the limitations by your own limited mind. We can't comprehend Infinity by our ego minds, you need to connect to it to fully understand and realize what it is and what it is capable of.

Edited by PeaceOut96

It can't destroy itself.

It cant not be love.

It cant create anything except qualia. (well basically the same thing as you said about actual physical matter)

It cannot sustain one form permanently for an infinite amount of time without ever changing it, no relative immortality.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

So in your line of reasoning, being immortal is also a limit, because you can not die.  You call the various elements of the primordial nature of God a limitation, when they are not.

It's also bias as fuck and hateful at times. God himself can be angered. God is now in human form, so whatever man experiences, God experiences. 

Also, when potentiality is expressed in form for the first time - that's a new creation.

Finally, God is limited right now. The limits are self-created, but because God created them, they are 100% real, so if you talk about limtations, look at yourself and you will see what they are. Limitations are what humans are, basically.  

But besides that, you are just playing with words saying that some aspects of God are limitations, when they are not.