Loveeee

Who in their right mind would design such a life for oneself

19 posts in this topic

I know from direct experience that I'm God, the game and the maze and the hero's journey and stuff, but come on, why does it have to be so painful

Makes me very angry sometimes. Stupid God 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

@Loveeee Maybe because your direct experience lied? At least that's what I believe after all my "direct experiences".

Edited by Blackhawk

20 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Stupid God

I like blasphemy.  Talk to me dirty ,baby 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Yeah God, why so stupid?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Such honest expression here. ? I love it!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

why does it have to be so painful

To turn you inward...otherwise no chance for awakening.

Pain was brilliantly designed to wake you up. Golden Sword.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, Loveeee said:

I know from direct experience that I'm God, the game and the maze and the hero's journey and stuff, but come on, why does it have to be so painful

Nothing is a better solvent for insanity (i.e., individuality) than suffering. It will grind you down until there is no you left to grind. Thank God for suffering ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

because existence is wild, and pain is depth, and without it there is no balance. it is necessary for the perfection of the painting. oceans of suffering and oceans of joy mixed in a whirlwind for the greater glory of actual existence. a love song where no tone or note can be left out. the beauty of one color is not superior to the beauty of another color. Would you like a painting in pastel tones? it is a shit! we talk about total art, supreme, absolute. 

It does suck sometimes, no doubt about it. 

One thing to note - most of your life is karma, so you can't really say it's unfair, because you acted in that way before, so.. 

Luckily you can break away from karma by reaching enlightenment.

In addition - the Son of God is blessed. If you look at your life from a broader perspective, you might find that it's fine or even profoundly engineered, if you look deeply enough.

This experience is a contrast to heaven. It's like being really really hungry and then eating a burger.

Finally, keep reminding yourself that it's all unreal - a solipsistic dream, an illusion. If you do, life won't be able to bring you down much. 

Physical pain still sucks though. Yet, you can eliminate physical pain with enlightenment. Maybe this pain will be a motivating factor towards you awakening? It often is. 

@Loveeee if you can find leos blog he did  recently this can help you. It’s the one about when he discovered that he is an alien intelligence that is somewhat like the Sid from ice age.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

because existence is wild, and pain is depth, and without it there is no balance. it is necessary for the perfection of the painting. oceans of suffering and oceans of joy mixed in a whirlwind for the greater glory of actual existence. a love song where no tone or note can be left out. the beauty of one color is not superior to the beauty of another color. Would you like a painting in pastel tones? it is a shit! we talk about total art, supreme, absolute. 

I have one word for you. Ibuprofen. It works wonders.

On a side note, you know what the difference between a soldier and a medic is? Soldiers believe that water cures everything, whereas medics believe that Ibuprofen cures everything.

18 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

And this is why you flopped

If that's in reference to me, I may just change my name.

5 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I have one word for you. Ibuprofen. It works wonders.

On a side note, you know what the difference between a soldier and a medic is? Soldiers believe that water cures everything, whereas medics believe that Ibuprofen cures everything.

We are not doctors or soldiers. some fight against wounds, others create them. we swallow the pill whole, with everything it brings

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

We are not doctors or soldiers.

You and I may not be, but there may be others here that have or are serving.

21 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

No, it is not a reference to you 

Thank you for the clarification.

On 11/18/2022 at 4:39 PM, Inliytened1 said:

@Loveeee so that the climax could be amazing:). Do not underestimate God.

Lol great reply...caught me off guard!!! Just like that climax will at the end of the dream!!!! 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Lol great reply...caught me off guard!!! Just like that climax will at the end of the dream!!!! 

I had a nightmare once where I was being chased around in circles in a gymnasium by these beautiful well-endowed vampire ladies. It was a delicious nightmare.

It's just another narrative. I mean why does there have to be a reason? I think you should look at the source of the question for answers. What are the beliefs and assumptions that gave rise to that question in the first place? And then deconstruct those.

beep boop