RyanK

Nothing Ever Happened ?!

29 posts in this topic

@RyanK Yeah there is a paradox. Nothing exists and nothing ever happened. Yet, here we are. 5meo mind fucks.

Reality is just consciousness. No universe.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@RyanK it's really simple, you got it already. 

Saying nothing happened is the same as saying it was just a dream. Same meaning, different lingo. 

On 11/19/2022 at 8:26 AM, RyanK said:

@JuliusCaesar thanks for taking the time to explain all of this. Helps a lot ❤️?

You're welcome.

On 11/19/2022 at 8:40 AM, RyanK said:

@JuliusCaesar side question - when I look in the mirror, is that just a form that appears, to trick myself that it’s ‘me’ ? Just like everything else that appears? (A tree, a dog, other people, etc)

In the sense that it's just an electromagnetic radiational message bearing your image, it could be called an illusion. As it appears to be an exact duplicate of your physical body but is not so solid. 

In a more absolute sense, there is no such thing as illusion. Even what humans call optical illusions, because the truth is whatever reality is. And all you have of reality is your experience of it, therefore any experience you have is truth/real/absolute.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Edvardas @JuliusCaesar @Thought Art Sometimes I try to transcend language.. it’s language that I use to speak to myself and to describe reality to myself ..and it helps to try and forget it. If I didn’t know any words or language at all, then The Truth would just be what is..so simple. I complicate everything with language. Make sense? You guys feel the same?

1 hour ago, RyanK said:

@Edvardas @JuliusCaesar @Thought Art Sometimes I try to transcend language.. it’s language that I use to speak to myself and to describe reality to myself ..and it helps to try and forget it. If I didn’t know any words or language at all, then The Truth would just be what is..so simple. I complicate everything with language. Make sense? You guys feel the same?

Truth is prior to human language because existence itself is prior to specific things existing.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:49 PM, RyanK said:

You’re right.. I do know my body is just a concept and idea. But Leo talks about Actuality and direct experience being the only thing that exists. It seems like 5 minutes ago was actual, 5 minutes ago..but has now just become a concept and idea in this moment. 

Exactly that— 5 minutes ago IS a concept in your mind only. This is liberating in a way though ha ha

@RyanK  Don't get caught up in deciphering cute metaphors.

Understand that language is dualistic construct and it is metaphor within a metaphor. 

5Meo is the absolute so it is ineffable.

All metaphors do not fully explain it. They are just attempts. It is operating at the Beyond Language Level anyways.

This is where Acualized comes in handy.

Other platforms attempt to explain cute metaphors.

Actualized enables and empowers you to create your very own infinite and even better metaphors to explain the absoulte Infinity.

On 18/11/2022 at 4:08 PM, RyanK said:

Hey @Leo Gura ..After over 25 5-Meo trips, I understand clearly that I’m dreaming. I’m trying to grasp one thing though..what is meant by ‘nothing ever happened’. For example, if I’m sitting here, and 5 minutes pass, what is that past (5 minutes ago). Is it just a ‘thought’ that I’m having in the now ? And, if right now, I’m thinking about my past a few years ago, is it correct to say it didn’t actually happen, and I’m just dreaming that it happened, right now?

Hope this question is clear enough. ?❤️

Yea nothing has ever happened in the past. No birth, no WW2, no dinosaurs, no big bang - only concepts, thoughts, ideas happening now.

People might say, 'Yea but obviously I was born, obviously things did happen at some point. My past experiences did happen at some point'. And the answer is no, they didn't. There is no 'past space' for things to have happened. Once things 'disappear' or end from experience, it's like it never happened. 

It's quite difficult to fully grasp that there is Absolutely nothing outside of this moment. It's like the space behind your field of vision. Not even nothing. Void. Can't describe it.

Important for you to get this for yourself though. Don't believe anyone. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Time is not linear, even if yo consider past lives, they are all happening right now, just on a different timeline. It is an illusion that something happened 5 minutes ago. Everything is happening now, mind just believes that there is a past and future. 

I like this illusion that we have a past, because it is easy to think about letting go the past, do healing. Also focusing only how to live from this exact moment, focus on this exact surroundings and create reality from the exact things we have right now.