RyanK

Nothing Ever Happened ?!

29 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura ..After over 25 5-Meo trips, I understand clearly that I’m dreaming. I’m trying to grasp one thing though..what is meant by ‘nothing ever happened’. For example, if I’m sitting here, and 5 minutes pass, what is that past (5 minutes ago). Is it just a ‘thought’ that I’m having in the now ? And, if right now, I’m thinking about my past a few years ago, is it correct to say it didn’t actually happen, and I’m just dreaming that it happened, right now?

Hope this question is clear enough. ?❤️

@RyanK hmm...I try to answer. right now the now is reality, everything else is imagination. So things happened to you in the past. but as soon as time moves on, the past does not exist anymore. just in your imagination. the imagined past can only occur in the now. So right now if you think about the past, you dream the past into existence in the now. 

I’ve had similar realizations that the past is a thought ♥️. It doesn’t “actually” exist outside of thought.

@RyanK hm good question. the past happened but not in actuality (=now) anymore. Thats how I understand it

@OBEler ya that’s how I understand it also.. but then I wonder why people say nothing ever happened.  I completely understand it doesn’t exist right now, but to say nothing never happened? I wonder if I’m understanding this correctly. 

@RyanK because of everything is nothing so nothing happens all the time :)

What happens right now is nothing so nothing ever happens

I think at the end these are just Word games. You need to experience (I did not experience So far) 

1 hour ago, RyanK said:

@OBEler ya that’s how I understand it also.. but then I wonder why people say nothing ever happened.  I completely understand it doesn’t exist right now, but to say nothing never happened? I wonder if I’m understanding this correctly. 

Because it's much more fucked than that..even Now is nothing. There's no timeline whatsoever and no seperate solid things to be even happening in a timeline. It's not a timeline, it's a singularity. And there's no solidity ever happening.

the perception of time requires a fabricated comparison of things changing, a comparison of things changing requires time. They cancel eachother out and collapse into singularity

Edited by Display_Name

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@OBEler ya I completely understand that Everything is Nothing.. but still .. I hope Leo can help clear this up a bit more. 
Saying ‘Nothing Ever Happened’ isn’t 100% clear to me yet. I do understand that everything is an Imagination, but even still.. .. could I then think of it as my now moment is Imagined, has always been Imagined and will always be Imagined?? 
Cause it does feel like 5 minutes ago actually happened in my direct experience.

@Display_Name I understand that time is a concept.. but.. Noting Ever Happened seems to suggest 5 minutes ago didn’t actually happen. Is it just the language that’s confusing me ?

4 minutes ago, RyanK said:

@Display_Name I understand that time is a concept.. but.. Noting Ever Happened seems to suggest 5 minutes ago didn’t actually happen. Is it just the language that’s confusing me ?

Ok, well, what is "happening"?

I mean, youre contradicting yourself in your own sentence here. if you understand time isnt real, then obviously nothing ever happened because happening requires time and time requires happening. if you feel somehow, something did once happen, then time is real for you to some extent

Edited by Display_Name

@Display_Name I would say there are no words for what is happening.. but if I’m using words to try and describe what’s happening, I would say 5 minutes ago I was sitting on my couch. But saying Nothing Ever Happened seems to suggest that I wasn’t sitting on my couch. 

4 hours ago, RyanK said:

Is it just a ‘thought’ that I’m having in the now ?

What makes you think your body is anything other than thought? Or people, are they not just thought forms?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

What makes you think your body is anything other than thought? Or people, are they not just thought forms?

You’re right.. I do know my body is just a concept and idea. But Leo talks about Actuality and direct experience being the only thing that exists. It seems like 5 minutes ago was actual, 5 minutes ago..but has now just become a concept and idea in this moment. 

2 hours ago, RyanK said:

But

This word implies that in your understanding, there is a contradiction between the notion that body is merely thought and direct experience being all encompassing. This is incorrect.

Let's take apart your statements so we know with what we're dealing. You mentioned "5 minutes ago", "was actual", and "direct experience". I'll define these things to the best of my ability currently.

"5 minutes ago" is in reference your human entity's experience of some past perceived event. The fact that it was very recent in human terms is irrelevant. The bottom line is that this is in reference to the sphere you call Earth's spacetime continuum illusion. 

"was actual" falls under the same analysis and general definition as the above.

"Direct experience" refers to an individuated entity consciously observing a dream/reality or reality/dream. 

Now I'll define a term I've used. "Thought"

"Thought" refers to consciously rendered logical judgment(s) by an individuated entity. These may arise in the form of an idea(s), concept(s), or any other shape or form that can called a logical conclusion, or anything that is logical or truthful in any way shape or form. Which also includes anything that may be appear illogical or untruthful, as these are merely low-quality logical judgment decisions.

Now I'll define "Individuated Entity".

An individuated entity is the One Infinite Creator taking the form of a limited aspect of itself. Typically forgetting the true divine identity and reality, it bears. Some examples would be any single human you can think of, e.g., Julius Caesar, Leo Gura, Donald Trump etc.

Because it is possible even for human entities to manipulate the physical environment by thought alone. It's clear then, solely on that basis that everything we as humans experience is merely a mental construct or in other words a thought. 

Or in other words, that reality is a dream. Because reality is a dream, everything within reality is essentially a thought or thought form. Except for the self, because the Self is the Infinite Creator.

Therefore, all of your direct experience is just thought of yours's you made yourself to forget that you ever thought it as the Infinite Creator. At least, this applies to most of human dreaming, there are instances of lucidity where the entity becomes aware in varying degree and extent that their mind created it all.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

3 hours ago, RyanK said:

You’re right.. I do know my body is just a concept and idea. But Leo talks about Actuality and direct experience being the only thing that exists. It seems like 5 minutes ago was actual, 5 minutes ago..but has now just become a concept and idea in this moment. 

And to hopefully provide a higher degree of clarity, know that time is nonlinear, and every point in time is concurring simultaneously and superstimusly. 

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

superstimusly. 

I can't find any dictionary reference for this term, so it would seem that I've accidentally invented a new word. So I'll define it below.

Superstimusly, ADJ, of or pertaining to Supernormal stimulus or the quality thereof.

For more information about Supernormal stimulus, please read the following Wikipaedia entry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus

@JuliusCaesar side question - when I look in the mirror, is that just a form that appears, to trick myself that it’s ‘me’ ? Just like everything else that appears? (A tree, a dog, other people, etc)

@RyanK It did happen but it’s like a puff of smoke, it’s gone.

Unlike the smoke, though, you’re not going to find it in the atmosphere or anything. Just in your mind and others.

Maybe in a stain, or picture as well.

But the ‘past’ is just right now, spelled differently.

Then imagine that ‘spelling’ shifting into a different spelling, that is the future.

Same letters different arrangement.

The only reason people say the past does not exist or perhaps even feels that way is usually because their new perspective shattered the ideas they had.