Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majed

how to balance stage green with practicality

14 posts in this topic

right now i'm at yellow, but since i went through green and so i have access to it, i still have stuff from it that is limiting me. for example the idea that i should be vegan, or that if i earn a lot of money i'm gonna contribute to the inequalities that exists in the world and so on. when i was green i turned vegan and it affected my health badly, i used to also not care at all about money. now that i'm yellow i understand that the limitations of these ways of thinking but i still need to purge it through sort of speak. from my yellow perspective right now i can clearly see how green can severely limit your potential, the same way orange can and certainly blue as well, yet i understand that they are all necessary to get me to where i'm at today. if you are stage yellow i need your advice on how i can balance my stage green conscience because i have access to it with the practicalities of life, the fact that i can not be vegan and that i want to make a lot of money.

My advice is that you revisit the discipline from stage blue to learn how to use capital letters and also the value of separated paragraphs in your writing. That way your ideas will be easier to read and understand by others.

I'm not an orthography nazi, but these kinds of comments are a pain. Sorry.

Yellow does not prohibit you from making money. Just do it in a non-evil manner.

As for the vegan thing, if you cannot for health reasons, then just stop guilting yourself over it. You can also find more and less ethical ways of sourcing your meat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There are many ways to screw a vegan diet up. Are you sure that you did everything right?

I feel like by me eating meat, I’m saving more plants from getting eaten by livestock. 

4 hours ago, Romanov said:

I feel like by me eating meat, I’m saving more plants from getting eaten by livestock. 

What do you mean?

6 hours ago, herghly said:

@Majed Vegans end up killing more animals

How?

6 hours ago, Romanov said:

That doesn’t make any sense. 

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Hatfort i might go back to stage red and kick your ass ;) 

Stay polite. Even if it’s meant as a joke.

2 hours ago, Majed said:

@Hatfort i might go back to stage red and kick your ass ;) 

Fair. :D

Going vegan happens mostly on stage green, which makes sense, although I've seen some stage orange self-proclaimed libertarians on a few occasions being vegan. Stage yellow people can continue being vegan too, I don't see why not. Vegans don't cause more animal death than non vegans, that statement is incorrect, is actually the contrary. Be or not be vegan, but don't fool yourself with some misleading comments you may read.

You can make money in stage yellow, you have integrated some of the good things of orange and green, and combined them. Then you cannot use any means to get there. You gotta be conscious of where your money comes from, and perhaps say no in the instances that it comes from the suffering of other people or maybe the environment. That's why stage orange make more money, because they don't give a fuck. Is that good? Not caring if your business is polluting a river where people used to drink or people die because of lack of proper medical attention or because they make money from selling land mines that end up blowing up children's limbs or lives? You tell me.

7 hours ago, Jannes said:

How?

That doesn’t make any sense. 

Stay polite. Even if it’s meant as a joke.

By eating meat, you are saving the plants from getting eaten by animals, which in turn is good for the vegans. I am eating the meat so they don’t have to. 

Edited by Romanov

Don't make this thread a debate about veganism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't make this thread a debate about veganism.

Where are you at these days in terms of diet and health @Leo Gura do yo eat raw plant based foods etc, do you filter your water etc

When you are deciding to manifest yourself as stage yellow- do not think of literally integrating stage blue, orange etc. instead think about things that are practical beyond any of the colors, for example exercising your body, taking control of your addictions, becoming financially stable and capable of providing for a partner or whatever it is you want to do with your money (start a vegan company, whatever). 

I found myself wasting way too much time on SD, it’s kinda worth it because it wears out the ego after awhile, but getting through yellow it’s like you kinda have to forget about SD at some point and actually TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE IN CONTROL (STAGE YELLOW). No color can influence you unless you let it. You are in control. You are god.