Majed

spiral dynamics and love

8 posts in this topic

the higher you go up the stages the more you can emanate love. stage blue is more loving than red, orange more than blue, green more than orange, yellow more than green, and turquoise more than yellow. there's a direct link between one's cognitive development and his ability to take on more and more elevated perspective and his capacity to love himself and the world. LOVE IS GOD

That’s correct. It’s interesting to see the difference between Green and Yellow in politics. They are both ‘progressive’, but Green hates conservatives while Yellow understands them. You don’t have to hate someone to disagree with them. Green believes conservatives are evil, while Yellow sees them as humans at a lower level of social development. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

When you become aware and acceptant to something, do you love it or have you just stopped hating it?

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra Lion , I guess it depends on your definition of love. One of my definitions is that love is the absence of resistance (resistant states of mind). So when you stop hating you raise your frequency and at least get closer to love.

Yeah, so true

But also I think it depends on how you define love. If you talk about absolute love, then for sure there will be more love at higher stages.

But if we assume a more common meaning for love, in each stage the thing that love projects on to might change. For example in orange, you might love money, sex and success more than you love animals, in green you might like animals and nature more, in yellow you might NOT love animals or nature as much as green, but you might love something else more, it kinda depends on your personality as well and not just your cognitive development.

@Mohammad 100% i was talking from the absolute love perspective but you're right about everything you said